Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 01-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #3151
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I got my Cusco pillow ball upper mounts today for when I eventually order my coilovers. Hoping to have them on the way sometime in February or early March. I won't install them until April when the weather up here in Michigan breaks anyway, so it's not a huge rush. Found these brand new on EvoM for a good price and planned to run them anyway, so I scooped them up!

I should hopefully have a couple other items arriving this week as well...

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2013, 04:34 PM   #3152
georgegto

Trader Rating: (0)
georgegto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I guess by the end of 2013 u will buy another s13..
georgegto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:08 PM   #3153
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Um, yeah.

AMS Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X TDX Package - Automotosports, Inc.
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #3154
Twinkies!
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Twinkies! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
please post a video clip of the car after the cams install and retune?
Twinkies! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #3155
dtfdanyo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dtfdanyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgegto View Post
ROFLLLLL

Evo looks good Damon, should have put the Zeros in there doe.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #3156
moomoopanda
Leaky Injector

moomoopanda is an unknown quantity at this point
My soul still hurts knowing you parted the Type-X out.

It hurts even more because I spent the last few days reading the whole thread...
moomoopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:17 PM   #3157
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgegto View Post
This will 100% not happen, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkies! View Post
please post a video clip of the car after the cams install and retune?
It won't be anything crazy at all as far as Evos go, but I'll try to. I won't be doing this until the weather breaks in April or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtfdanyo View Post
ROFLLLLL

Evo looks good Damon, should have put the Zeros in there doe.
Would have been cool for sure, haha. A little too wild for a mostly stock Evo though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoopanda View Post
My soul still hurts knowing you parted the Type-X out.

It hurts even more because I spent the last few days reading the whole thread...
haha, sorry man! That's the way it goes I guess.

My Cusco parts arrived the other night: Three point front strut tower brace with BMC stopper, rear strut brace, and optional three point bars for the rear strut tower brace. I tossed the front bar on last night, and hopefully I'll have some time to get to the rear brace soon. Thanks to Cusco and PT for hooking it up! I see a few more of their goodies in this car's future someday.

Sorry again for the low quality cell phone shots. If I am ever outside of the office in the daylight again, I'll take some actual pictures with a camera, lol.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 02-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #3158
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
haha, sorry man! That's the way it goes I guess.
You could put a disclaimer on the first page saying the car is now parted out and the thread is currently about a mitsubishi econobox build.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #3159
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
You could put a disclaimer on the first page saying the car is now parted out and the thread is currently about a mitsubishi econobox build.
Additional disclaimer: Steven is the reason I parted my 240 and bought a Mitsubishi econobox. I knew I could never afford a spray painted S15 front for it, or to remove the sunroof, so I gave up and moved on. Sorry I let you and everyone else down, Steven.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 02-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #3160
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:58 PM   #3161
christo19

christo19 is an unknown quantity at this point
cant wait to see all the new parts in
christo19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:30 PM   #3162
CleanAndLegit
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
CleanAndLegit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
Additional disclaimer: Steven is the reason I parted my 240 and bought a Mitsubishi econobox. I knew I could never afford a spray painted S15 front for it, or to remove the sunroof, so I gave up and moved on. Sorry I let you and everyone else down, Steven.
DIZZZAYUM!!

CleanAndLegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:45 PM   #3163
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Old 02-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #3164
thedr1ftkid
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
thedr1ftkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
This made my whole life just now, I can die knowing I heard a perfect insult lol
thedr1ftkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #3165
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Not sure what it is with you Damon, but everytime I make a comment or suggestion in your thread, you default to sarcasic remarks. That's fine and all, but earlier in this very thread you were boasting about maturity and going through life changes (with the birth of your daughter obviously). But what I see is the exact same person going through the "new and exciting car build phase".

Maybe it was the econobox reference that offended you, (which is what I call all Evolutions, not singling yours out in any way shape or form), so for that I apologize. Despite what you think, you are a role model for a lot of other members on this forum so your negativity will translate through to them. Think about that.

And yes, my S15 front end is spray painted. I have a build thread on this forum that clearly shows that. You don't need to keep mentioning it. You don't need to create anymore photoshops of an S15 front on your Evolution. If you have a comment you feel you need to direct towards my car please do so in my build thread, or PM me directly.

No hard feelings Damon, but give it a rest.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #3166
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ShadowMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Here ya go Damon, you've been logged in.

Last edited by ShadowMan; 02-01-2013 at 10:49 PM..
ShadowMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:34 PM   #3167
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Yes yes...

towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #3168
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
^^ LOL. this is the same face i made when i read that. too perfect
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:39 PM   #3169
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Break out the lube.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:47 PM   #3170
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Wait...are people still crying about you getting the evo? How many pages has it been now?
Old 02-04-2013, 11:52 AM   #3171
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Quote:
Quote:
No hard feelings Damon, but give it a rest.
Oh, hey. Sorry man. I retract my previous response. Here is how I SHOULD have responded to your post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w-58hQ9dLk

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 02-04-2013, 12:06 PM   #3172
Drift_This
Zilvia Addict

Drift_This is an unknown quantity at this point
^ lmao.

Msglnth
Drift_This is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:06 PM   #3173
drscooper
Zilvia Addict

drscooper is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahahahah can i please see the s15 photoshoped evo's?
drscooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:53 PM   #3174
Twinkies!
Zilvia Junkie

Twinkies! is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish there were a like button on the comments lol
Twinkies! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:16 PM   #3175
Bumpkin203
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
Bumpkin203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I dont think anyone really gives a flying f what you drive as long as you do it right. Which from what I see looks like you are doing and always have done it right. So keep it up, everyone here enjoys this thread because it is 99% full of win regardless of the chassis.
Bumpkin203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #3176
Lees_Garage
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
Lees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
Quote:
Not sure I understand the "having the kid experience" makes you want to jump from one tuner vehicle to the next. Because the Evo has 4 doors? It suddenly becomes a family car? If anything you should be looking at soccer mom van or some type of SUV. I don't get it...
Quote:
This thread needs to be locked since it is no longer a build thread about a 240sx.
Quote:
And when Damon has another child his priorities will change to an STi wagon or maybe a Nissan Stagea 260RS (when they exceed the 25yr importing law).
Quote:
Haha S15 front end jokes never get old. And I have no problem with you still being here sharing your Evo build with us, but at this point, I think a new thread is required.
Quote:
Vortex generators would actually help since his rear windshield is > 30 degrees. That thing looks like its at a 45 degree angle haha, good ole box cars.
Quote:
KiLLeR2001, the majority of your comments have been negative for the last five months. If you are not enjoying this build, unsubscribe. At the very least you can stop dragging on the "you should have never parted your fastback..........". Nobody cares that you think a new build thread should be started, the rest of us are watching Damon build a "graduated" car. Who cares if he started a new build because he is in a more mature stage in his life, or due to plain boredom with the 240! Damon built a nice hatch and wanted a change.

Damon, love the build, keep it up!

@lees_garage
Lees_Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:08 AM   #3177
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Quote:
so

thats what an all yuken to the ball sac feels like

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Grip View Post
KiLLeR2001, the majority of your comments have been negative for the last
who gives a fuck. mr lawyer here, going into search history and quoting old quotes. want to quote something negative? quote all of my posts for the past 5 years, that will give you something to do. like fucking columbo, searching for clues.

i dont even know why i'm ranting at you btw... i just am. sorry about that.
damon and his nonstop bolton builds. go fabricate something damnit.

fuck i hate zilvia
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #3178
Lees_Garage
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
Lees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
who gives a fuck. mr lawyer here, going into search history and quoting old quotes. want to quote something negative? quote all of my posts for the past 5 years, that will give you something to do. like fucking columbo, searching for clues.

i dont even know why i'm ranting at you btw... i just am. sorry about that.
damon and his nonstop bolton builds. go fabricate something damnit.

fuck i hate zilvia
Everyone here expects and needs a certain level of negativity from you. Zilvia would not be the same place without it. Haha

@lees_garage

Last edited by Lees_Garage; 02-05-2013 at 02:21 PM..
Lees_Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #3179
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

ShadowMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Why is it everytime I look on here thinking I'll see something on par with a build, I'm just dissapointed with more people swinging from Damon's ball sack about a car that he turned into an uncomfortable, un-daily drivable, unsellable pretty looking type-x. It's like a camryonbronze-terouge around here these days.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:10 AM   #3180
lilrussian
Zilvia Member

lilrussian is an unknown quantity at this point
Aiiii... Damon, want a New HKS Twin disk clutch for the car?
$800

IT'S NEW!!
It's spring loaded as well..
lemme know
lilrussian is offline   Reply With Quote