Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-16-2019, 10:51 AM   #991
SteffbuiltNOLA

Trader Rating: (0)
SteffbuiltNOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
Just stumbled on this, maybe this will help you...

https://tokyonur.com/2019/04/16/body...Hz542Cf4XYlyd8
Thanks bud. I saw initial pictures unfinished and was like that’s hideous but then saw the 180 with it molded in and painted. I’m wet lulz
SteffbuiltNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2019, 10:36 PM   #992
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I'll totally pat myself on the back and point out that the influx of threads dumped in Chat and not in Tech Talk/Regional/etc. are directly related to mods not jumping in.

I understand people are busy but I'd still like to be a moderator. I'm in Japan for fuck's sake. I can mod while the rest of Zilvia is tucked in nice and tight.
Old 04-16-2019, 11:39 PM   #993
keioffice
Zilvia Member

keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'll totally pat myself on the back and point out that the influx of threads dumped in Chat and not in Tech Talk/Regional/etc. are directly related to mods not jumping in.

I understand people are busy but I'd still like to be a moderator. I'm in Japan for fuck's sake. I can mod while the rest of Zilvia is tucked in nice and tight.
Can you get me a res at Dorsia?
keioffice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 03:46 AM   #994
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by keioffice View Post
Can you get me a res at Dorsia?
Old 04-17-2019, 08:27 AM   #995
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:

Dizzariot for moderator. MZGA
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 08:36 AM   #996
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
jedi03 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
...or sick...
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:57 AM   #997
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
dizzariot for moderator. Mzga
+1. ....................
Old 04-17-2019, 11:47 AM   #998
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteffbuiltNOLA View Post
Any info on ho to build/buy fenders like this?
The guy that made that car is coming out with FRP overfenders that are 3d scanned from his car. If you look up @masaru2236 on instagram you can see the ones hes putting into production as well as the process of making the metal ones.

IMO building real metal ones will always be cooler, but its a lot of work that can be fucked up easily. I'd recommend waiting until he releases the FRP ones and just molding them in.

Matte paint will never be cool
potatomonkey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 01:05 PM   #999
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
dizzariot for moderator. Mzga
+2........
Old 04-17-2019, 01:53 PM   #1000
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
+3, we need more active mods
Old 04-17-2019, 02:10 PM   #1001
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I've seen like 3 posts today that should be moved...

+4

Matte paint will never be cool
potatomonkey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 03:31 PM   #1002
SteffbuiltNOLA

SteffbuiltNOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Quote:
+5 for dizz to be the next grumpy asshole mod(gotta keep this thread somewhat on point)
MZGA!
SteffbuiltNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 03:45 PM   #1003
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 03:52 PM   #1004
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
That’s the best thing I’ve seen yet on offer up, kudos.
Old 04-17-2019, 04:00 PM   #1005
Corbic
Post Whore!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwNtq3KF...d=59pf1tuhwi67
Old 04-17-2019, 04:40 PM   #1006
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Delete sorry double post.
Old 04-17-2019, 04:50 PM   #1007
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
No one for Mod! Let it be the wild, wild west y'all

Old 04-17-2019, 07:13 PM   #1008
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
That offer up prank is great haha

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2019, 02:06 PM   #1009
Corbic
Post Whore!

Pretty much how I feel these days.
Old 04-20-2019, 04:52 AM   #1010
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Anybody see that Elvis got an levin ae86 thing? Figured someone in here will be melty over it

Quote:

You have my vote
Old 04-21-2019, 06:38 AM   #1011
borkfly

borkfly is on the path to ruinborkfly is on the path to ruinborkfly is on the path to ruin
Quote:

+1 You have my vote, would be the final blow to finish off this dying forum, get it over with.
borkfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 07:08 AM   #1012
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by borkfly View Post
+1 You have my vote, would be the final blow to finish off this dying forum, get it over with.
Yeah I hear everyone is on this one blog. It’s about some Canadian car that doesn’t run. The owner just got blasted by the new Thrash Racing. What a time to be alive.
Old 04-21-2019, 07:34 AM   #1013
borkfly

borkfly is on the path to ruinborkfly is on the path to ruinborkfly is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Yeah I hear everyone is on this one blog. It’s about some Canadian car that doesn’t run. The owner just got blasted by the new Thrash Racing. What a time to be alive.
mod him, at least he'd defibrillate some life into these forums, moving/deleting threads does nothing for traffic.
borkfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 04:54 PM   #1014
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by borkfly View Post
mod him, at least he'd defibrillate some life into these forums, moving/deleting threads does nothing for traffic.
Nah. That dude needs to understand he's not ever gonna be a thing. maybe earlier on he was close to being a thing because of his antics, but he's overdone it and just become the ass end of every SChassis joke. Couldn't stick the landing.
Old 04-22-2019, 08:02 AM   #1015
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Who are we talking about?

-another I don't have instagram / follow people on youtube, brought to you in part by tuzzio.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 09:20 AM   #1016
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I am glad I am not the only one.
Old 04-22-2019, 10:23 AM   #1017
spooled240
Post Whore!

I think we are talking about that wheel spacer guy
Old 04-22-2019, 10:32 AM   #1018
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Nah. That dude needs to understand he's not ever gonna be a thing. maybe earlier on he was close to being a thing because of his antics, but he's overdone it and just become the ass end of every SChassis joke. Couldn't stick the landing.
this is facts dude will just be a laughing stock when he wants to eventually become a decent car enthusiast after all the bridges he burned.....I told the thrash page ill throw money to bring "his" car to super d japan if its ever done LMAOOOOOO i was cryin the whole comment section and i didnt even read what he wrote( didnt need to we all know what he says) because im blocked just the responses to him....
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 10:59 AM   #1019
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwW4YCJlGrk/
Old 04-22-2019, 11:34 AM   #1020
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post

roy_autocollectstorm

@hubeny @crimsonrockett collection makes your one build look like you just started and he doesn’t go around parading elitist shit and acting like a child. @camryonbronze build is damn near flawless with all OEM parts and he doesn’t go around talking shit. You should be humble and grateful for what you have. You are literally one of the most hated people in the scene because of they way you act. That has to suck.

hubeny

@roy_autocollectstorm you need to take a closer look before you start comparing things lol. I have well over 125k in my car lol. And it's not just about money or value, it's the difficulty of finding the specific parts I have and the impressive variety of extremely hard to find pieces I have.

...whoa lol