Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 10-18-2020, 01:17 AM   #1
Q.Smooth127
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Q.Smooth127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wtb: 2jzgte turn key swap

looking for a 2jzgte vvti or non vvti turn key swap into an s13. will also take 2jzge NON vvti engines too (not lookin for a GE vvti ones due to the bottom end). If the engine setup comes with a collins kit + cd009, that would be ideal (since thats what everyone and they moms do anyway), but will see what you guys have transmission wise on your swap (or no trans).

need this freight shipped to Hawaii 96825. I Have cash ready. So you can contact me either via emailing me at [email protected] or text me 808-620-6328 (i wont pick up phone numbers i dont know) with what you got and prices since zilvia seems to be randomly crashing/shutting down every other week with their dinosaur servers hahaha.

will consider an already swapped s13/14 as long as it actually drives and operates fine and can make it to a shipping dock in san diego, LA Long beach or Oakland. Shipping a full car may be easier since freight shipping a full drive drain can be kinda finicky with Hawaii shipping regulations...
Q.Smooth127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links