Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-20-2023, 04:37 PM   #31
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I'm concerned that the sick sad little man will nuke a corner of the world because we laughed at him for falling down and shitting himself.
Egos are an interesting facet of the mind.
Old 01-23-2023, 08:12 AM   #32
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
I'm concerned that the sick sad little man will nuke a corner of the world because we laughed at him for falling down and shitting himself.
I refuse to accept one man has that much power. I prefer to think that someone would stop him.

Then again, history repeats itself. Being a yes man is profitable.

This war has bummed me out for nearly a year. It shouldn't be possible in this day and age and yet it is. Hundreds of thousands dead, millions injured and displaced, billions/trillions in damage, unknown ripples through the world economy, all to feed some short ex-intelligence officer's hard-on for a revitalization of the USSR.

I thought we as a species (we don't talk about NK) moved past this. We're doing so well with our corporate overlords.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 04:47 PM   #33
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
This war has bummed me out for nearly a year. It shouldn't be possible in this day and age and yet it is. Hundreds of thousands dead, millions injured and displaced, billions/trillions in damage, unknown ripples through the world economy, all to feed some short ex-intelligence officer's hard-on for a revitalization of the USSR.
Why isnt it possible in this day and age? Has MAN PROOOOOGGGGRESSED as you like to believe? NOT SO FAST amigo!

Once again, NATO sticking their big western noses and meddling with other countries, just like they did with Cyprus in the 70s. The difference being Russia can actually retaliate.

This would all be over if the west just dialed it back, but they've got too$$oo$$$$ooo$$ much interest (strategic as well) in that Ukraine place

One thing we both agree on, its a damn shame so many people will die/suffer for this stupidity. I am a firm believer that we should have a politician MMA/Boxing/Kumite to settle disputes. It would save a lot of heartache and be WAY more entertaining..
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 08:04 AM   #34
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
title should be Rephrase as " Russian Goverment vs. Everyone." Not all Russian citizens approve of the fake Nazis war.

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 06:52 AM   #35
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Russia has a presidential election next year too.
I would like to imagine that this failure of an undertaking will weigh heavily on Putin's chances. Well it WOULD weigh heavily if not for the 1500% chance he will likely cancel the elections and remain president.
A military coup or assassination might be the only way this man ever gets put out of the world's misery.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 02:03 AM   #36
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Russia has a presidential election next year too.
I would like to imagine that this failure of an undertaking will weigh heavily on Putin's chances. Well it WOULD weigh heavily if not for the 1500% chance he will likely cancel the elections and remain president.
A military coup or assassination might be the only way this man ever gets put out of the world's misery.
and replace him with someone vastly different, right? just like new zealant replaced arden, or how new york replaced cuomo.

these politicians are like man-e-faces from he-man, different face... SAME OLD SHIT
Old 02-02-2023, 05:55 AM   #37
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
and replace him with someone vastly different, right? just like new zealant replaced arden, or how new york replaced cuomo.

these politicians are like man-e-faces from he-man, different face... SAME OLD SHIT
We've learned from every despot the US has had knocked off that a power vacuum always makes way for a worse solution.
Not saying the US will have him knocked off, but the power vacuum will be the same, just perhaps with less of the whole "getting the band back together" approach.

And I write too!
Old 02-02-2023, 10:59 AM   #38
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
We've learned from every despot the US has had knocked off that a power vacuum always makes way for a worse solution.
Not saying the US will have him knocked off, but the power vacuum will be the same, just perhaps with less of the whole "getting the band back together" approach.
you make it seem as if America is in a position of power. are you paying attention to who's running the country? this clown show is puts diversity above all, they got NO clout.

cities are a mess due to crime/homeless/migrants, supply chains are hindered, military enrollment is nill, inflation/economy is in the dumps....

joe aint gonna do jaaaack shiiiiiet
Old 02-02-2023, 02:32 PM   #39
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
you make it seem as if America is in a position of power. are you paying attention to who's running the country? this clown show is puts diversity above all, they got NO clout.

cities are a mess due to crime/homeless/migrants, supply chains are hindered, military enrollment is nill, inflation/economy is in the dumps....

You're all complaints and no solutions.
The bad part is that you're not even original complaints, it is more or less just repeating shit Tucker Carlson said.

And I write too!
Old 02-02-2023, 02:43 PM   #40
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

Inflation has petered off, migrants (the ones you probably mean) have been a big bad boogey man for literal centuries now and aren't that big of an issue, homelessness is caused by rampant greed from corporations and the lack of traction of our politicians to address it (talking about the ones that are practically owned by corps), supply chains are hindered for a litany of reasons (non of which are the presidents fault..yes, even Trump cant take **all** the blame even though he exacerbated it quite heftily), and military enrollment? How is that a concern at all?

Also, crime. Violent crime has been decreasing as a whole for at least 20-30 years. However and interestingly enough, crimes involving mass shootings have seen a meteoric increase over the recent two decades.
Old 02-02-2023, 05:38 PM   #41
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
You're all complaints and no solutions.
The bad part is that you're not even original complaints, it is more or less just repeating shit Tucker Carlson said.
why would you watch tucker carlson? what are you some ALT-RIGHT maga extremist?!?! okay phlipio, I got a solution for you... draft the homeless, the migrants, and the thousands of now jobless tech workers. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtdream View Post
Inflation has petered off, migrants (the ones you probably mean) have been a big bad boogey man for literal centuries now and aren't that big of an issue, homelessness is caused by rampant greed from corporations and the lack of traction of our politicians to address it (talking about the ones that are practically owned by corps), supply chains are hindered for a litany of reasons (non of which are the presidents fault..yes, even Trump cant take **all** the blame even though he exacerbated it quite heftily), and military enrollment? How is that a concern at all?

Also, crime. Violent crime has been decreasing as a whole for at least 20-30 years. However and interestingly enough, crimes involving mass shootings have seen a meteoric increase over the recent two decades.
what drugs are you on? inflation has petered off? my ass, i paid 42 bucks for 3 burritos to-go from a local hole-in-the-wall joint. damn near 20 bucks for a bowl of chili... the fuck outta here

migrants have been a problem for centuries? since when. most people i know who entered the US were vetted. what country(ies) have you entered without being screened?

homelessness is caused by corp greed? when i was renting, none of my landlords were corporate. tie this in with inflation

supply chains got nothing to do with the pres? who put buttigeg in charge of the ports and railways. my last two containers went out of oakland because they turned the port of los angeles into a gaddamn parking lot

how is military enrollment a concern? keep provoking russia and find out. we should all hope this does not continue to escalate. but, gotta stay ready if you wanna be ready.

crime? there used to be DAs that would prosecute. remember that? being arrested for stealing? i mean, there was such a concept
Old 02-11-2023, 04:28 AM   #42
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123 View Post
title should be Rephrase as " Russian Goverment vs. Everyone." Not all Russian citizens approve of the fake Nazis war.
Nah Russia needs Putin. Western culture is cancer.
You probably think Ukraine is winning.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote