Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2022, 06:15 PM   #1
heychris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
heychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
s14 1995 Nissan S14se Project

THREAD ON HOLD. I HAVE HAD AN OFFER FOR EVERYTHING THE WHOLE DEAL INCL. CAR, WHEELS AND PARTS.....

If the deal falls through I will update, but for now I'm confident that this stuff is going to a good home with an OG Zilvian.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting totally out of the game sale.

I have completely lost interest in building this car and so I am selling my 240sx project. I will not respond to extreme lowball offers, but I am looking for quick sales and I will work with you on respectful offers. Best to reach me via PM. Thanks in advance.

1995 Nissan 240SXse (S14) - Make no mistake this car is a project. It needs to be reassembled. Is currently in perfect condition to fabricate a racecar, but I have every component needed to make it a streetable 240SXse model again, minus windshield - rear window and carpet.

Car located in NW Colorado. I have pink slip in hand.

This is an AS IS WHERE IS sale and I can sweeten the deal in a number of ways for the right price / buyer.

What you get: 1995 Nissan 240SXse (S14) - Low mile crate engine (KADE) from HRT racing engines - 9.0:1 compression - balanced and blueprinted to the lightest rod and piston combo - Electric fan kit - STANCE coilovers - Z32 front brakes (aluminum calipers) - drilled and vented Z32 discs - stainless lines - Z32 wheels - 5mm wheel spacers - 2 front bumpers - multiple light pairs - SE front bumper lip - SE foglights - Zenki tailights - No rear bumper or Se wing

How it sits:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/176n...ew?usp=sharing

What it looked like when I brought it home:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1guC...ew?usp=sharing

Above Chassis only - $4000 obo

Above with everything to rebuild to street (minus windshield, rear window, carpet), basically the whole interior - $6300obo

Last edited by heychris; 04-29-2022 at 06:29 PM..
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread