Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 10-25-2005, 06:33 AM   #1
Nostradamus
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Nostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Why did my sig get deleted?

It was this...the coolest sig on the internet!!!

I can't seem to find the forum rules pertaining to GIFs.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:42 AM   #2
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules & Guidelines
Signatures

Signature images must not be more then 400x200 pixels combined. Failure to follow these rules will result in your signature being removed without notice.

Depending on file size of the image it will be removed from your profile without notice. Generally, 150KB is a large file. Anything above that will be removed.
Clear enough?
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 07:42 AM   #3
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
all you had to do was search signatures and go to the stickey. and i quote:
Signatures

Signature images must not be more then 400x200 pixels combined. Failure to follow these rules will result in your signature being removed without notice.

Depending on file size of the image it will be removed from your profile without notice. Generally, 150KB is a large file. Anything above that will be removed.

probbily got you on the 150KB thing. but i am just quoteing the rules as i have no idea what yours was i am not sure. but now you know the limit................AND KNOWING IS 1/2 THE BATTLE!!
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 09:37 AM   #4
Cashizslick
Zilvia Junkie

Cashizslick can only hope to improve
Having the sig's too large will slow down the board . . .making it annoying for n00bs like me to find info quickly.
Cashizslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 02:17 PM   #5
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Additionally, it prolly doesn't help that using it as your sig clearly shows that you glorify street drifting in the stupidest possible areas.
Have you even seen the rest of the movie that clip is from? That jackass runs some people off the road, IIRC there were some injuries too.

Street racing/drifting is frowned on here.

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 02:47 PM   #6
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
arent u street drifting in ur sig or is that u had alot of timeon ur hands that day? lol
Old 10-25-2005, 06:18 PM   #7
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
WILDACEX187, that is a private road. I know this because Yoshi has expressed his opinion on Street Racing/Drifting before (which I happen to agree with) and someone has tried to call him on his Signature. He then explained that it's a Private road. I am simply regurgitating facts here. I'm sure Yoshi will step in if he feels there is more.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:22 PM   #8
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
oh thats cool im not calling him out it would've been ironic. also looks like he took each picture one at a time to create the effect. its all good
Old 10-25-2005, 10:50 PM   #9
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
well, i also have the same question. this was my sig:

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 04:11 AM   #10
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Your Origin lab Signature as it appears there is 468x60. Now since the Forum limits are 400x200, you are not under the limits. Basic math tells me, you are 68 pixels over the limit, thus your Sig got deleted as a warning. I don't see how there could be any confusion. We set the limits, you obey the limits, or you get it deleted. If you choose to ignore the Rules and Guidelines and continuosly put a Signature larger then the forum limits after being warned, then you will Pinked and you won't have a Signature.
Old 10-26-2005, 11:06 AM   #11
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
okay, i guess i'll have to go down instead of out then.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 11:21 AM   #12
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
WILDACEX187, that is a private road. I know this because Yoshi has expressed his opinion on Street Racing/Drifting before (which I happen to agree with) and someone has tried to call him on his Signature. He then explained that it's a Private road. I am simply regurgitating facts here. I'm sure Yoshi will step in if he feels there is more.
thank u sir
indeed. private road. private property. Chained off public street access :P

WILDACEX187: indeed the sig IS multi-pix strung together... unless someone else can tell me a better way to make an animated gif... see the grainies? vid caps y0 hehee

so many people think i'm street driftin in my sig (despite the fact that there's a friggin wheat field in the background... how many of those u see on the street?!), perhaps it's time for a new one, my car doesn't look like that anymore anyways.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:26 PM   #13
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
I think its the sidewalk and that green electrical utility box (?) that gives off the impression that your doing it on a public street (such as a residental area).......IMO
SimpleS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 06:03 PM   #14
240SeXy!
BANNED

240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known
how does ARD josh get that icon when i had the similar one and it got killed, plus -90 rep and shit?
240SeXy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 08:42 PM   #15
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240SeXy!
how does ARD josh get that icon when i had the similar one and it got killed, plus -90 rep and shit?
He doesn't.
Old 10-27-2005, 12:57 PM   #16
240SeXy!
BANNED

240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known
^ what i was talking about was his avitar. Is some naked chick and when i had a similair avitar my got deleted and spamed my rep.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:03 AM   #17
Nostradamus
Zilvia Junkie

Nostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles
Clear enough?
Clear as night especially when yours and Yoshis signatures exceed forum limits?

Yoshi, I keep my racing on the track but thanks for judging.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:48 AM   #18
240SeXy!
BANNED

^ did you do your rb swap or a shop?
Old 10-28-2005, 11:34 AM   #19
Nostradamus
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
^ did you do your rb swap or a shop?
Me Cars
Old 10-31-2005, 01:15 PM   #20
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
edit: nvm my sig works
Old 10-31-2005, 09:40 PM   #21
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
^ what i was talking about was his avitar. Is some naked chick and when i had a similair avitar my got deleted and spamed my rep.
See, Josh's sig includes buttcheeks, I remember distinctly your signature including vulva and lips and your avatar including nipples... You COULD have been pinked for it, let it go.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 11:17 AM   #22
240SeXy!
BANNED

thanks phil... yea i think it did include Vag... sorry i was a noobie then...
Old 11-01-2005, 11:19 AM   #23
240SeXy!
BANNED

ya thanks phil, yea it was pretty bad... I liked his avitar with the Chick dancing all crazy like hahaha
Old 11-01-2005, 09:14 PM   #24
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosterdomis
Clear as night especially when yours and Yoshis signatures exceed forum limits?
That's a good point, Yoshi's sig is a combined 537x128
axiomatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 03:55 PM   #25
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbrindley
That's a good point, Yoshi's sig is a combined 537x128
there we go, happy? :P
all up to spec.

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Old 11-07-2005, 05:55 PM   #26
240SeXy!
BANNED

How about i donate and you let me have my sig back, it was barly too big... :/
Old 11-07-2005, 06:38 PM   #27
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Barely, is still too big. 400x200 or 150kb. Those are your limits. Exceed either and it'll get Deleted. Pretty cut and dry.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:09 PM   #28
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How about i donate and you let me have my sig back, it was barly too big... :/
Stop, really. You are making waves that don't need to be made. And when you start to rock my boat, I'll make it end. Understand?
-Jeff
Old 11-07-2005, 08:51 PM   #29
240SeXy!
BANNED

damn i love to be infamous...
Old 11-07-2005, 09:36 PM   #30
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
And what the hell does that mean? You're infamous? Maybe in your little head. You think just because you have the attention of 2-3 moderators, only gained by posting in a subforum that has one active thread, that you're famous? Please.
-Jeff