Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-01-2008, 07:04 PM   #1
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
this is eurotrash pictures. pimp shizz only plz.

the rules are simple:
1. post euro cars only. the pimp kind. i dunno about you guys, but bone stock exotics are boring to look at.
2. please dont post 100 pictures at a time. makes it difficult to load sometimes.
3. dont post multiple pictures. that shit is annoying. if you MUST quote a pic, be specific. no need to quote ALL of them.
4. this is supposed to be fun. so do that. have fun with it.

if you dont like euro cars all that much, atleast take a look. your opinion may very well change. ( see rule #4 )

ill get the ball rolling. as you may well know by now, i <3 euro cars with a passion. BMW's are my thing, they always have been.

Old 10-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #2
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
from a rally i went on last year

and a couple from the one this year i didnt go on.

this dudes m3 is rediculous. eurosepc m3 motor, supercharged, custom carbon intake plenum and other rediculous stuff.

Old 10-01-2008, 07:14 PM   #3
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
feel free to add your own. if its unique, maybe add some info on it. im all about learning about new cars ive not seen before. for the record, im bored and stuck at home. since i chopped my finger off, and have gone through a couple hand surgeries recently, i havnt been able to do alot of the stuff i normally do. im grounded, relatively speaking. my entire right hand is out of comission right now, and ive been eating vicodins like candy. so i cant be out driving around or even shift either of my cars. im off of work, cant write my homework or anything. so help a brother out! i have NOTHING better to do, so please help me make this thread a success.

i LOVE this picture. sooooo dope!

Old 10-01-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
lucky7
Post Whore!

slantnose 930. the slantnose was a factory option. 930 was the number designation for the turbo 911 at the time. usually when you see them for sale, and they're modded, they have upwards of 500hp. easily my fav P car.

this pic is epic for me. BBS CH's, for the win.

RUF power!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:31 PM   #5
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection

Old 10-01-2008, 07:33 PM   #6
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
not eurotrash but it's a bmw?

Last edited by JRas; 10-02-2008 at 03:36 PM..
JRas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:34 PM   #7
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
190e evo2
my favorite

ill have to dig up some pics
Old 10-01-2008, 07:36 PM   #8
lucky7
Post Whore!

i WILL have the same stance on my E30.

run-of-the-mill 944 w/ phone dials. pic is really cool though.

dope!

this is what i picture heaven to be. my modded E30 + a place like this. ALL TO MYSELF.

im not a huge elise fan. but this one looks amazing.

diesel race cars are soooo cool. although i feel i stand alone on that one....

fucking DTM W201 190e.

can i has both??

even a drift car for you guys that like that sort of thing......

ronal turbos. cool wheels on dubs.

like that other thread. most will hate it, but my twisted idea of what is cool eats this shit up.

for you audi fans (im not one of them). they're alright. not really my thing, but i wont discriminate. early TT, with updated front/rear. pretty sharp.

im a sucker for big bodied benzes. even if its the opposite of flashy. ever since dad had an '87 420sel, ive been a fan.

especially when they're dumprd.

that should get the ball rolling for now. ill chech back later. ive got enough to make 30 pages.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:42 PM   #9
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection

^ the Berlin 2000 dtm car while it was being restored *doesnt have the decals on, looks soo clean*

and my old one.. i should have never got rid of it.... but i wouldnt have my fc then..

i want a boxster

Old 10-01-2008, 07:43 PM   #10
rubelcon
Zilvia Member

rubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to rubelcon

rubelcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:45 PM   #11
lucky7
Post Whore!

dope. i <3 W201's. ive got some you didnt post. ill get them on here eventually. assuming this thread takes off.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:49 PM   #12
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection

if you can't tell, i love benzo's.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:50 PM   #13
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring

Old 10-01-2008, 07:54 PM   #14
HyperTek
Post Whore!

yah i want another one

Old 10-01-2008, 07:57 PM   #15
HyperTek
Post Whore!

190E@2.5-16V@EVO‡U‚Ì•”‰®I

What sucks tho is the oil pan on the 16v is like right there.. =(
Old 10-01-2008, 07:59 PM   #16
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring

Old 10-01-2008, 08:02 PM   #17
francogt1
Zilvia Member

francogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enough
here they go from my personal collection enjoy

francogt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:02 PM   #18
lucky7
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
if you can't tell, i love benzo's.
good man. im seriosly thinking of picking up a W124 wagon. black one + 18" monoblocks + springs. perfect DD for me.

bingo.

i have a new found love for wagons.

holy awesome stuff guys!! im seeing alot of stuff i have on my hard drive. glad to see there are guys on here that share my taste!
Old 10-01-2008, 08:06 PM   #19
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

god i love the ericsson/amuse M3
Old 10-01-2008, 08:18 PM   #20
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
I love me some Euro... Just not enough to buy one. My buddy has a Corrado... Too bad it's stock.

ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:22 PM   #21
HyperTek
Post Whore!

corrado is probably the only vw i would buy
it takes a mature crowd to appreciate euros

Old 10-01-2008, 08:24 PM   #22
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
I love everything...

Thats all for now.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:38 PM   #23
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews

SLANT NOSE ALWAYS WINS!!!!

I love Porsche! Action shots
Old 10-01-2008, 08:42 PM   #24
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
I think my next project will be a 350+ hp Volvo s60 T5 or R, but heres a nice 850 that I've always liked.

Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:43 PM   #25
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

That is the most beautiful car I have ever seen in my entire life.
Period

wow.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:43 PM   #26
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:49 PM   #27
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection

Just what I have really quick to post. Will post more later.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:53 PM   #28
lucky7
Post Whore!

im so happy this is taking off!

500E. Engine hand built by porsche. it was built soley to compete with the M5.

^^ currently for sale on BFC. soooo sexy!

a couple harlequin golfs. many people have never heard of these before. i think they are uber pimp. contrary to popular belief, they come from the factoy looking like this. instead of painting them like this, they took a bunch of them, and miced up the doors, bumpers, etc. on the vin is the orig color. the one on the roof, bay, jams, etc.

the dash and seat pattern went along with the exterior harlequin theme. its a love/hate thing. and well, i dont hate them.

like i said, i have wagon love recently.

modding volvo's is just so unheard of. i think thats the attraction for me.

in the 70's, BMW started a new thing with their race cars. they offered the cars to various artists as blank canvases. they were known as "art cars". simple idea, but awesome if you ask me.
this race prepped M1 was painted ny andy warhol.

i'd rock it without thinking twice.

W120 E320 estate. monoblocks and drop. makes my heart flutter. tehee.

id do brushed or flat black monoblocks. but that is my only issue.

my W124 fascination all started when i found these pics:
carlsson monoblocks.

then they took it to another level.
Wald kit.

Quote:
same time as a m3 csl around the "ring" and 7 slower than a gt3 rs. engine=v12 from the bmw lemans winner in 1998

Old 10-01-2008, 08:56 PM   #29
Secretsquirrel
Zilvia Junkie

Secretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSecretsquirrel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Secretsquirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post

this is my buddy bens rabbit...he owns Bens VDUB shop in madison, hes got some sick ass euro trash styling...ill see if i can dig up a pick of that truck shooting his napalm

SS
Secretsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:56 PM   #30
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote