Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:19 PM   #61
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
r e t a d e d
Old 04-10-2008, 09:21 AM   #62
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Finished up Colins car for long beach last night

http://www.seriousbadass.com
Old 04-10-2008, 12:51 PM   #63
drift-it
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
dang you guys put in some work, looks good. Good luck to colin
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:16 PM   #64
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
nice, I'm hoping he kills it just like the sticker says

I love the car, looks so 2002 style. Bad Ass
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:21 PM   #65
advin builtsr20

advin builtsr20 is making a name for him/her selfadvin builtsr20 is making a name for him/her self
very sik..balla status!
advin builtsr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:15 PM   #66
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
well that was quick with the "i'm killing it" sticker. who had it first.
Old 04-10-2008, 04:59 PM   #67
brainfood
Post Whore!

brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all* View Post
well that was quick with the "i'm killing it" sticker. who had it first.
huh? Colin had it first he is the one selling them?
Old 05-06-2008, 09:58 AM   #68
brainfood
Post Whore!

Updates crazy month!
Old 05-06-2008, 11:44 AM   #69
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yo i got that elbow in my car
lets meet up tonight so i can drop it off to you!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:27 PM   #70
brainfood
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
yo i got that elbow in my car
lets meet up tonight so i can drop it off to you!
I will be at tacos tues at thee block just let me know what time.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:55 PM   #71
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Bryan, post more pix of your cats.

...Oh and I guess some more of your build
Old 05-06-2008, 02:09 PM   #72
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Woah, Touge factory makes offset bushings for S15 subframes?

Is that going into your S13?

Why have I not known this?

Sounds like you've had a crazy week or two.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:31 PM   #73
brainfood
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Woah, Touge factory makes offset bushings for S15 subframes?

Is that going into your S13?

Why have I not known this?

Sounds like you've had a crazy week or two.
Yes yes and yes I will probably have a pair for sale soon. Only going to replace the 2 that need to be done to fit it and then leave the other 2 rubber with subframe spacers
Old 05-06-2008, 02:35 PM   #74
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Ooooo. I might have to pick up an S15 subframe now. Shoot.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:49 PM   #75
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Were do you get S15 SFrames at?
I thought they were pretty tricky to come by.

....Pix of cats !!
Old 05-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #76
brainfood
Post Whore!

Pandagarage.com got mine. More pics when I take more lol
Old 05-06-2008, 07:55 PM   #77
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfood View Post

Or maybe I can get Matt Powers proffesional import model.
matt got some white legs there!!! he said he never wear shorts....LAIR!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:55 PM   #78
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
I see my old s13 in one of those pics!!! WOOOOO, keep doin what you do brotha- Big ups to ya mang

-Mike
Old 05-28-2008, 10:38 AM   #79
brainfood
Post Whore!

Rock the drift at San Bernardino

http://www.seriousbadass.com
Old 05-28-2008, 10:50 AM   #80
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
um hellllloooooo donde esta updates with brogers badass build?
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:52 AM   #81
sinji
Zilvia Member

sinji has a spectacular aura aboutsinji has a spectacular aura aboutsinji has a spectacular aura aboutsinji has a spectacular aura aboutsinji has a spectacular aura aboutsinji has a spectacular aura about
nice build bryan!
sinji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #82
brainfood
Post Whore!

Thanks!

No updates Nate. No shop and no time havnt even touched the car.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:46 AM   #83
brainfood
Post Whore!

Kittay pictars and miata stuffz
Old 08-29-2008, 10:04 AM   #84
brainfood
Post Whore!

Moar updates!

seriousbadass.com

Lots of updates.
Old 09-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #85
brainfood
Post Whore!

More updates I painted the engine bay this weekend. Motor going in this week.

Check out the blog lots of pics
seriousbadass.com
Old 09-02-2008, 04:23 PM   #86
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
is this at franks?
that guy is quickly becomeing a douchebag. i think he is in love with mike. for reals.
your like a squirel bryan. you get all these nutty ass baller parts and than hord them until winter comes and bust out with all the nutty badass shit.
I cut the font bumper support to fit the kit like you had to do, but I just cut off the tips.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:44 PM   #87
brainfood
Post Whore!

Lots more updates motor in ect.

check it out

Seriousbadass.com
Old 09-11-2008, 12:14 AM   #88
brainfood
Post Whore!

Lots more updates. s15 subframe, oil cooler, arms, diff, intercooler. ect.

seriousbadass.com
Old 09-11-2008, 12:24 AM   #89
repda916
Zilvia Addict

repda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymore
fuking tits!
repda916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:27 AM   #90
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Looking cool man. Keep it up!