Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-25-2006, 05:15 PM   #1
nissansrbetter16
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
nissansrbetter16 is making a name for him/her selfnissansrbetter16 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
$2,300 dizollars

I have 2,300 dollars and I know the question has been asked but I searched and none of them were in my price range so but heres what I have in mind Silk Road coilovers , kazz 2-way lsd or welded ?? , reaplace all bushings what all else should I getso I just need pointed in the right direction
nissansrbetter16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2006, 05:21 PM   #2
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
Trader Rating: (1)
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i dont understand what you mean by 'it' not being in your price range. are you saying theres never been a thread on a person having 2300 dollars? theres no combo of mods for your amount of money. u want to drift right? judging by ur lsd/weld choice.
kensreliableb18b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 08:26 PM   #3
breakindrifts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
breakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Do some research and make your own decision. I'm probably right in assuming you dont need coilovers, or even a 2-way lsd. Just get a welded diff to mess around with until you learn the basics of your car and go from there.

Buying a bunch of shit that you don't know anything about isn't going to make you drift better.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:32 PM   #4
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Please don't buy bushings.
Bushings are useless in the end.

Ignore breakindrifts up there. Get coilovers and an lsd if you want to learn to drift. You'll waste less money in the long run as well as learn faster and as a result crash less.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:09 AM   #5
Jefferson
Zilvia Junkie

Jefferson is making a name for him/her selfJefferson is making a name for him/her self
Dude KTS coilovers $1100 and get your diff welded $100(or get a weld locd), bam right there you only spent $1200 and have another $1100 saved up or to spend
Get the bushing kit if you are not going to replace all your arms and if you are installing them your self(labor for bushing install is alot)
Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote