Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 08-12-2019, 12:43 PM   #61
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Nissanparts.cc has those moldings....

Yeah I think they are gone cause I think it used to be Nissan of Fontana california. Now I think its nissanraceshop.com.... I think different guy running it.
Old 08-13-2019, 04:23 AM   #62
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Nissanparts.cc has those moldings....

Yeah I think they are gone cause I think it used to be Nissan of Fontana california. Now I think its nissanraceshop.com.... I think different guy running it.
Thanks man. Yeah I looked for them on that website and all I see is -
Discontinued
Discontinued
Discontinued
Discontinued
Bummer. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
DarkSlide77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 04:24 AM   #63
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

DarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really nice
I’m surprised because so many people are into s13/14 these days. You’d think they’d someone would make at least aftermarket replacement parts for them.
Old 08-13-2019, 08:47 AM   #64
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
You might wanna tell us exactly what part you need and for which chassis. Nissanparts.cc seems to have them for both S13 and S14.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 05:42 PM   #65
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
You might wanna tell us exactly what part you need and for which chassis. Nissanparts.cc seems to have them for both S13 and S14.
I believe this is the part# 83301-41F05 but I’m not entirely sure. Here’s the link for the part https://www.nissanparts.cc/v-1993-ni...s-and-hardware. I’m looking for an s13 COUPE rear quarter window trim (preferable passenger)..... or even a window with the trim attached to it because I think they come as one. Hope I explained that well enough. The picture kinda sucks so I’m not sure if this is a part for rubber seals or the actual exterior window trim itself. I’d post a pic but zilvia can’t do it. Maybe I’m doing it wrong.
Old 08-13-2019, 05:48 PM   #66
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

If anyone even knows where to find the driver and passenger window trim (the thin metal trim that above the driver and passenger windows) that would help too. Thanks for the help
Old 08-13-2019, 05:58 PM   #67
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Maybe I’m looking in the wrong section. I’m looking under
-240sx
-se
-body
-glass hardware

The only thing I see that looks like it says discontinued. If you see it in stock, could you drop a link?

It looks almost exactly like this, except this is for s14, not s13
https://www.ebay.com/i/333092794681?...gaAsQOEALw_wcB
Old 08-14-2019, 10:44 AM   #68
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSlide77 View Post
I believe this is the part# 83301-41F05 but I’m not entirely sure. Here’s the link for the part https://www.nissanparts.cc/v-1993-ni...s-and-hardware. I’m looking for an s13 COUPE rear quarter window trim (preferable passenger)..... or even a window with the trim attached to it because I think they come as one. Hope I explained that well enough. The picture kinda sucks so I’m not sure if this is a part for rubber seals or the actual exterior window trim itself. I’d post a pic but zilvia can’t do it. Maybe I’m doing it wrong.
Quote:
Maybe I’m looking in the wrong section. I’m looking under
-240sx
-se
-body
-glass hardware

The only thing I see that looks like it says discontinued. If you see it in stock, could you drop a link?

It looks almost exactly like this, except this is for s14, not s13
https://www.ebay.com/i/333092794681?...gaAsQOEALw_wcB
Those have been discontinued for some time now. Your best bet is to go through ebay, yahoo japan auctions, or find a part out.
Old 08-14-2019, 10:47 AM   #69
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Quote:
If anyone even knows where to find the driver and passenger window trim (the thin metal trim that above the driver and passenger windows) that would help too. Thanks for the help
Also discontinued