Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2008, 12:36 AM   #1
nicku
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
nicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the car cuts out?!?!?!

Today I was at the drift event.
I didnt really get to run that much.
My set up is SR redtop with stock internal, nismo 555cc injectors, fmic, s15 turbo, elbow back exhaust, safc2 with professional tuned. stock sr maf, at 14psi and i adjusted back to stock 7psi, too. But same thing happened again.

So long story short, When the car is cool, everything is fine. When the car is warm, warm means after one round of figure 8 session which is about 2 minutes, so when the car is warm, the car just cuts at 4500 to 5000 rpm. When it cuts, I cant do anything, I step on throttle, no reaction AT ALL, the car just keeps dropping rpm. When the rpm drops to 2000 rpm, everything back to normal again, but once I let it go up to 4500 to 5000 rpm, same thing happens again, it just doesnt pass 5000 rpm. I was told that my maf is probably bad. Anything other guess?
nicku is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links