Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 03:20 AM   #61
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
filmed in thailand

im going this summer
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 03:27 AM   #62
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
i wanna go back to jamaica...jerk chicken is BOMB

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-04-2009, 03:28 AM   #63
zorak
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zorak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zorak
just turned on lord of war on demand.

woo.

i can't sleep.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:29 AM   #64
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
my demand never works...i fucking hate it

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-04-2009, 03:39 AM   #65
zorak
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
my demand never works...i fucking hate it
gotta learn to navigate it.

it is terrible though lol
Old 01-04-2009, 03:47 AM   #66
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
i dont even have demand in this bitch. we have military controlled TV or Japanese TV. obviously AFN is weak because its controlled by the military, and for the most part Japanese TV is pretty lame.

movies on demand sounds really good right about now
Old 01-04-2009, 03:47 AM   #67
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I've watched so many movies within the last two months that I can't focus long enough to watch the whole thing anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 01-04-2009, 03:58 AM   #68
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
4:58 AM

iphone is back in proper unlocked working condition

got all my shit back on too
Old 01-04-2009, 04:02 AM   #69
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
3:03 am.

Just got back from the gym...

browsing the forums...

how are you peeps?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 01-04-2009, 04:03 AM   #70
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Can't sleep clown'll eat me!!! 3:03am
Old 01-04-2009, 04:07 AM   #71
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
fuck. yay for me, some random bitch is messaging me on myspace.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2009, 04:09 AM   #72
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Chris your a myspace whore..

I swear.

<33

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 01-04-2009, 04:11 AM   #73
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

That's only because i fail at life man. Fail, fail, fail.

oh yeah.. she logged off. so now back to daydreaming about suicide. haha

Quote:
Old 01-04-2009, 04:26 AM   #74
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
i really dont want tomorrow to be monday already. after the holidays i really dont feel like going back to work
Old 01-04-2009, 04:26 AM   #75
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
typing this from my ps3 . jeeze im always on this late. cant really sleep, EVER. yet, during the day im tiredand always take a nap @ like 3or 4. been like that for bout 8 years now. ung...

**EDIT**3:30am give or take.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:28 AM   #76
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

I'm most likely going to wake up tomorrow around 1pm.

Everyday I'm bumming it! lmao.

Old 01-04-2009, 04:28 AM   #77
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

^ And you still manage to pay the bills. You sir, are a god.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2009, 04:31 AM   #78
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
giddnight dudes. wht sucks is ... my body automatically wakes up @bout 9 or 10.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:45 AM   #79
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
^ And you still manage to pay the bills. You sir, are a god.
Yup.

I still pay all my bills, and have money to spend on the shit I want in life.

Old 01-04-2009, 04:51 AM   #80
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

I miss that feeling. 20+ applications turn in and not a single call. Oh well.. enough bitching from me. How about this weather?

Quote:
Old 01-04-2009, 04:58 AM   #81
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
checkin in it's 6:58... playin Metal Gear Solid 4...
Old 01-04-2009, 05:00 AM   #82
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Up playin wow before sleeping - g/f got home late from work and pretty much went right to sleep lol... now im wondering why I drank all that Mtn Dew an hour ago.

Watched Vicky Christina Barcelona tonight - damn those chicks were fine. I'd love to be in the middle of Scarlet and Penelope.

Well big day tomorrow, off to bed.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 01-04-2009, 05:38 AM   #83
5150Fab
Leaky Injector

5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough5150Fab is a jewel in the rough
offically nocturnal now.

89' Coupe
Old 01-04-2009, 05:51 AM   #84
zorak
Zilvia Member

oh look!

i didn't sleep...
Old 01-04-2009, 06:02 AM   #85
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

mee too playing poker stars online i'm up 220$$

Old 01-04-2009, 06:47 AM   #86
Mister.E
Post Whore!

shit its only 11pm and im about to cash out, fuck work tomorrow. i hate mondays
Old 01-04-2009, 02:52 PM   #87
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorak View Post
gotta learn to navigate it.

it is terrible though lol
i know how to navigate it, just when i start to play something it will freeze and i get an error

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-04-2009, 02:55 PM   #88
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
Quote:
i know how to navigate it, just when i start to play something it will freeze and i get an error
time warner i assume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
Old 01-04-2009, 10:51 PM   #89
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juice.def is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
i wanna go back to jamaica...jerk chicken is BOMB
yea jerk chicken is the shit damn its been awhile since ive seen the home land. Definitely a good place to go if you want a vacation just gotta ignore all the hustlers.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:52 PM   #90
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Is 1:00 am considered late night ?
Closed Thread