Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-11-2011, 11:57 PM   #31
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i realize i suck because of gun fire recoil. I am usually a burst type shooter but alot of the guns recoil up. Most of the other fps i play dont have that much recoil so im pretty decent in others.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:43 AM   #32
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Shotgun snipers are aimboters.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #33
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
i got to try battlefield p4f to lvl 8...wow this game blows.

and worst of thing is ppl actually pay to get advantage over others.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:09 PM   #34
'97 S14 SE Turbo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
'97 S14 SE Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to '97 S14 SE Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
Shotgun snipers are aimboters.
Only because your character stood still. Very easy to hit still, standing targets with the shotgun sniper.

Should try it yourself to see how easy it actually is. I've had some incredible ranged shots that are typically done with a sniper rifle, but with the shotgun in this game.

Last edited by '97 S14 SE Turbo; 04-12-2011 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: adding info
'97 S14 SE Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:10 PM   #35
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by '97 S14 SE Turbo View Post
I like to shotgun snipe in BC2... Too funny. The range and damage of the shotgun with the slugs are amazing. Takes a totally different playing style to use it successfully. Got 4x gold star on my shotgun. Easy to build up a kill streak. Now, if a scope can be added, would be overkill.
yeeeuh, 870+slugs=god-like power. myself, i like to run around with the T88 sniper with either the 4X or red dot, magnum ammo, C4 and M9 and have myself a good ol' time.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #36
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by '97 S14 SE Turbo View Post
Only because your character stood still. Very easy to hit still, standing targets with the shotgun sniper.

Should try it yourself to see how easy it actually is. I've had some incredible ranged shots that are typically done with a sniper rifle, but with the shotgun in this game.

lol...you mean like paratrooping down. i have tried shotty and is unconsistent except for close range. i'm a old school MOH omaha sniper...the masters of pop up quick scopes. range for range when they are beating snipers you know they are cheating. ive seen it too often before...and they never admit. some ppl use the hacks, where they used it sparringly to hide it. but, you can tell. they are facing the other way and kills you right away.

straight up losers that cant win.
Old 05-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #37
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXaFw7aC9GE

closer look into BF3. put in my preorder today, cant wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
i have tried shotty and is unconsistent except for close range.
when using the shotty are you also equipping slug + mag round? cause i can go to town with a shotgun with those options.

Last edited by WERDdabuilder; 05-27-2011 at 08:51 PM..
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:02 PM   #38
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
damn......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fUp4-kAQEE

I'm so stoked for this game. I have a feeling this game is going to beat MW3. although im sure the MW franchise has a bigger fan base. This game just look so much better.
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:28 PM   #39
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
yay explosions!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #40
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuQxkFr2evI

!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:46 PM   #41
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

that shit was probably running on a gtx590.

i heard console only get 24 player vs 64 player on pc.

My 1.35k/dr 11.4k kills... 41%acc 4.8k kills 100hrs on the GOL hardcore only

probably my final stats for bc2. i wonder how i would do in bf3.

Last edited by BOROSUN; 06-06-2011 at 10:22 PM..
Old 06-06-2011, 10:52 PM   #42
Mr Miyagi
Zilvia Member

Mr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enough
cant wait for bc3.
Mr Miyagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:02 PM   #43
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Damn. Upgrade PC... or buy more car parts... :|

KiLLeR2001 - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Stats Verse

^ My stats on BC2... Yes, I love to knife people. :P
Old 06-06-2011, 11:45 PM   #44
Homer_Simpson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Homer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Now I really have to get this and a new PC to run it.
Homer_Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #45
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Damn, we should make a zilvia pc clan.! Although I hate mw2, I do enjoy playing black ops, even though soooooo many people hate it. BFBC2 is fun too, it took me a lot of adjusting though, coming from counter-strike. I mean the maps are so huge, so the game play is worlds apart. I like the fact that bullets drop at a distance, turning sniping into a skill again. I'm getting bf3 when it comes out for sure, but that means spending more money on a new video, and sound card, which isn't gonna be cheap.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:29 AM   #46
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
HOLY SHIT that tank fight was EPIC! !

im so stoked for this game. more than MW3.

my minds being blown from all the gameplay footage. we definitely need a clan on console too.
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #47
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

IGN:

Quote:
The new, cheesy-sounding philosophy DICE is taking with Battlefield 3 is "Play it Your Way." While hollow PR babble on the surface, in practice it reflects their desire to make Battlefield as universally appealing to shooter fans as possible. To this end the levels will be varied, from giant stages full of jets and armored vehicles, to the more funneled stages like the Paris one I got to play. While there were armored personnel carriers in the level, it was largely a corridor stage, focusing first and foremost on player's gun skills as opposed to a cooperative effort of vehicles and soldiers. It may have started in an open park (which itself still felt relatively small since players were fenced in by walls and rivers), but within moments the level was small, 50 ft wide corridors and cramped hallways. The hope appears to be to create an experience that'll give the hardcore, long-time fans what they desire in a battlefield experience, but also to have stages that appeal to the more arena-style fans that play games like Call of Duty. Don't go abandoning hope and lamenting the end of the franchise, though, as I'm assured many of the levels we've yet to see will bring back the epic-sized conflicts the franchise is known for.

Classes have also been redesigned in Battlefield 3, giving players new ways to customize their load outs to suit their play style. Riflemen now double as medics, healing players and reviving those who are downed. The Support class is now equipped with a light machinegun and ammo packs, the sniper is a long-range and demolitions expert, and the Engineer is the master of destroying and repairing vehicles. With weapon attachments players can adapt the classes to how they want to play, with Riflemen choosing things like underslung grenade launchers in place of advanced medical equipment, for instance.

The Support class was super important in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 because it could heal, but they're given a new role in Battlefield 3:suppression. Shooting in an enemy's general direction is important in real combat, giving your own team a chance to move and gain position while the enemies are frightened into running for cover. Battlefield 3 takes this into account, and anyone firing a hail of lead near foes – something the Support class is especially good at, much more so with a fancy bi-pod attachment – will suppress the enemy. This not only garners points for the shooter, but dims and shakes the screen of those affected. Shooting to kill is an important role, but shooting to provide actual supporting fire is now emphasized as well.

Vehicles have also been tweaked in Battlefield 3, in hopes of making them more fun for both the operator and passengers. Vehicles regenerate small amounts of health when damaged, but in order to heal to full will need the assistance of an Engineer. Vehicles can also be immobilized right before destruction, forcing an Engineer to intervene to save it, and giving the passengers a chance to bail out. The hope is that this will alleviate a lot of the rage that comes from a team jumping into a humvee, only to be destroyed by one well placed rocket. Yes, the rocket might kill the person it blows up right next to, but the whole squad won't be punished for one crazy driver, or feel like vehicles are death traps.

Two tweaks that stood out during the time I played, and really show DICE's commitment to making the experience better and better, were the inclusion of prone and the ability to opt out of revive. Prone could be dangerous to the balance, as it makes players incredibly hard to discern at a distance, but to balance this DICE is finding new ways to make the cost match the benefits. You might be harder to see, but your lens will flash if a player looks at it, and getting up and laying down takes time that will cost you if someone is close. Revive was also something that players liked in Battlefield: Bad Company 2, but it was annoying when someone would revive you for points, only to do so when you were going to stand up right in an enemy's fire. Now you can opt out of a revive, looking to see how safe it is before you make a decision about whether a respawn at a different location would be more effective. It's a small change, and one of those head-slap inducing choices that seem obvious, but a testament to the time, experience and passion DICE has for making Battlefield 3 as fun and balanced as possible.

My playtime was entirely too short, but Battlefield 3 is following a proven formula that's been created by, refined and tweaked by one of the best first-person shooter developers in the world. If the single-player manages to live up to expectations, and the multiplayer keeps getting even better, it might not be long before there's a new king of modern warfare.
seems very promising. bolded some of the things that caught my attention but in a good way.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:39 PM   #48
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I would like to bump this thread up since a bunch of my co-workers are planning to play this game. I plan on getting my pre-order tomorrow since it will give me access to beta.

Also, I have the EA birthday coupon which gives you 25%. Details below:

Battlefield 3 BF3 $44.99 @ Origin AC 25% off - Slickdeals.net
Old 09-18-2011, 08:04 PM   #49
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
I would like to bump this thread up since a bunch of my co-workers are planning to play this game. I plan on getting my pre-order tomorrow since it will give me access to beta.

was just about to post about this, just preordered a digital copy. cant wait for this game ! we should have a zilvia team going
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:48 PM   #50
1on1
Post Whore!

1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Would be awesome if we played against other forums .
Old 09-18-2011, 08:55 PM   #51
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i'd like to see some sniper footage.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:15 PM   #52
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
So, When's this beta coming out?
Old 09-18-2011, 09:25 PM   #53
1on1
Post Whore!

Some time this month. From what I know, if you purchase the Digital copy, you get 48-hour early access to beta before it's open to the public.

Source:

Battlefield Blog

Quote:
48 Hour Early Access to the Open Beta
What it is: A 2 day (48 hours) early access to the Battlefield 3 Open Beta starting in September 2011.
Where to get: By pre-ordering the digital download PC version of Battlefield 3: Limited Edition on Origin or by being a first-hand Medal of Honor: Limited Edition or Medal of Honor: Tier 1 Edition player.
Available: 48 hours before the Open Beta goes public for everyone.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:47 PM   #54
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
IGN:

seems very promising. bolded some of the things that caught my attention but in a good way.
holy fuck! thank god they added in an opt out for revives. Its probably one of the only things in BC2 that would infuriate me. having terrible teammates is one thing, but when some little fuck hides behind a wall and keeps reviving you while you are being continuously mowed down, its unbearable.

that being said, im gonna get it for xbox instead of pc. i dont care that the pc is a better system for it, and that the maps are bigger with support for more players, playing on a pc just makes games like this lose the fun factor. people are way too competitive, i need some laid back shit for a change.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:20 PM   #55
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:

LOL, i am a dumbass. i read halfway through this thread, put in a pre-order, and then got to this post...FMFL
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:25 PM   #56
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Some time this month. From what I know, if you purchase the Digital copy, you get 48-hour early access to beta before it's open to the public.

Source:

Battlefield Blog
LOL It's almost the end of september, they say the beta is still going to happen, not sure what the fuck they intend on changing before the game starts to ship on the 20th of october for retailers LOL I have a feeling deep in my bones the game is going to get pushed back.

The PC beta is ready, but they're waiting on Sony and Microsoft to give the okay so all platforms get the beta at the same time which could take another week. Due to their bullshit quality assurance stuff to make sure it wont brick your console
Old 09-18-2011, 11:10 PM   #57
1on1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
LOL, i am a dumbass. i read halfway through this thread, put in a pre-order, and then got to this post...FMFL
Tell me about it, I just saw this too:

Pre-Order Battlefield 3 for PC and receive Dead Space 2 FREE - Slickdeals.net

I e-mailed EA about the promo which they should grant me the game (Just purchased 20-minutes ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
LOL It's almost the end of september, they say the beta is still going to happen, not sure what the fuck they intend on changing before the game starts to ship on the 20th of october for retailers LOL I have a feeling deep in my bones the game is going to get pushed back.

The PC beta is ready, but they're waiting on Sony and Microsoft to give the okay so all platforms get the beta at the same time which could take another week. Due to their bullshit quality assurance stuff to make sure it wont brick your console
Very true. The only change I would think they would do before the official release are known glitches. Other than that, updates every week or whatever.

I've been waiting for so long to have implement planes again. Yes, there were helicopters, but it wasn't as fun with jets. My friend and I would set-up C4 on the enemy planes and when they take-off, we would blow them up .

Overall, I think I am over-hyping myself for this game. All the videos I have watched are promising and look forward to it.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:38 PM   #58
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
I posted this on another board.

I wanted to make a separate thread so people didn't miss this. If you pre ordered bf3 on origin and would like dead space 2 for free and obviously you're gonna get dicked on the promo if you pre ordered before this week.

you can chat with ea online support and have them credit the game to your account.

http://support.ea.com/app/ask

and you will just have to provide you origin login (email addy) and your order number for bf3 and they will give you a redeem code to enter in on origin!

otherwise if you pre order it from now until the 19th of the month it will automatically be included in your purchase along with the return to karkand map pack and other extras.

-----------------

fyi, dead space 2 is scary as fuck lol.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:45 PM   #59
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
i bought it for PS3. i was mainly referring to the birthday code. it looks like they are only offering the dead space deal for PC
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:42 AM   #60
1on1
Post Whore!

Updated on their facebook page!