Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:57 PM   #121
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
meh screw reliable 10 year 100 k mile warantee
Good point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
doesnt look 1/2 bad, but its still a Hyundai
It IS a hyundai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemhan_21 View Post
they said that this car was also made for tuners thats why they biult an engine that can handle almost 30 psi stock..
Ewww... So is it going to be the new SRT-4?

I think it looks like the older tiburons in the ass end, and a g37 up front...
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2008, 08:06 AM   #122
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRB View Post
Here are a few I found, I love the look of the sedan better. More VIP'ish.

That is hot. Wheels and stance make it or break it.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:00 PM   #123
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection

looks hot, i'd rock one
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 02:03 PM   #124
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Oh wow. That looks pretty awesome
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #125
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
The ONLY thing I don't like is the opening of the front bumper where it dips up int he middle. Otherwise that shit is hot.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #126
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
from: 2008 Hyundai Genesis High Performance Coupe to Appear at SEMA

2008 Hyundai Genesis High Performance Coupe to Appear at SEMA

HYUNDAI COLLABORATES WITH HKS USA TO UNVEIL GENESIS COUPE AT SEMA SHOW

FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Sept. 3, 2008 – Hyundai Motor America today announced that HKS USA, Inc. will create a high-performance Genesis Coupe for the 2008 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show. The all-new, rear-wheel drive Hyundai model will make its SEMA debut at the Las Vegas Convention Center Nov. 4 – Nov. 7, 2008. HKS, the leading manufacturer of premium performance parts, is the second company to join Hyundai for this year's SEMA show.

"Genesis Coupe has the basic DNA that HKS looks for – an excellent chassis, rear-wheel drive, aggressive styling and a new generation turbo-charged engine. These attributes provide the opportunity for HKS to maximize the Genesis Coupe driving performance capabilities for the serious driving enthusiast," said Rick Lafferty, president, HKS USA, Inc. "HKS is allocating R&D, engineering and prototyping resources to lay the groundwork for HKS-brand Genesis Coupe performance parts. We are looking forward to working with Hyundai to realize the full performance potential of the Genesis Coupe."

The HKS plan for the Genesis Coupe includes a HKS GT Turbo upgrade to maximize horsepower and torque, HKS engine internals, HKS limited-edition turbo exhaust system, HKS Super Mega Flow Intake System, HKS Engine Management and HKS Hipermax III fully-adjustable suspension.

"We've designed Genesis Coupe from the start to be tuner-friendly," said John Krafcik, vice president, Product Development and Strategic Planning, Hyundai Motor America. "Partnering with an industry leader like HKS is a terrific way for us to stretch the performance envelope of Genesis Coupe."

The HKS Genesis Coupe will also showcase functional ground effects designed by Ken Style, HKS Time-Attack cars' aerodynamic partner. The interior will emphasize driver comfort and control with HKS electronics including CAMP2 that monitors up to 24 data signals from the Genesis OBD2 and programmable calculations for fuel costs, average fuel consumption and fuel efficiency in real time.

HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE HIGHLIGHTS
• Hyundai's first rear-wheel drive sports car
• 306 horsepower (est.) from enhanced 3.8-liter V6 from Genesis sedan
• Standard 212 horsepower (est.) turbocharged, intercooled inline four cylinder
• Genesis Coupe arrives in the spring of 2009 as a 2010 model

HKS USA, INC.
HKS USA, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of premium automotive aftermarket performance systems, parts and accessories. Delivering its products to both the import and domestic car markets, HKS has been recognized for its engineering and performance excellence in the automotive industry since 1973. Established in 1982, HKS USA, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HKS Company, Ltd. Japan and distributes its products through its worldwide dealer network. For more information about HKS USA., visit their website at HKS USA Driving Performance - Homepage.

HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICA
Hyundai Motor America, headquartered in Fountain Valley, Calif., is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Co. of South Korea. Hyundai vehicles are distributed throughout the United States by Hyundai Motor America and are sold and serviced through 800 dealerships nationwide.

Hyundai
Seoul, South Korea
Tags: 2008 Hyundai Genesis High Performance Coupe to Appear at SEMA, car, custom, sports car, coupe, ARTICLE, NEWS FACTORY

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:38 PM   #127
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
cant wait to buy mine Im really looking forward to it
Old 09-03-2008, 05:16 PM   #128
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Just saw a sedan on the road for the first time. It was real nice looking. I've seen it in person before, but it's different when you see a car on the road for the first time.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:25 PM   #129
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
the sedans look nice, very not what you would expect form hyundai
Old 09-03-2008, 05:27 PM   #130
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
did they ditch the cool winged badges for the stupid crooked honda badge on the US version? bad move
Old 09-03-2008, 06:12 PM   #131
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
did they ditch the cool winged badges for the stupid crooked honda badge on the US version? bad move
those are a eBay link away buddeh
Old 09-03-2008, 06:23 PM   #132
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
lol with the weight and power, it just catching up a 2000 lexus SC400.

The HKS CAMP2 sounds interesting, HKS USA HKS CAMP2 Real-Time Engine Monitoring
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:07 PM   #133
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
Wow. This just might be the first *new* car that I will ever buy.
flip3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:10 PM   #134
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
those are a eBay link away buddeh
shit, i'm not buying one. but i think the public would get more excited about a little fake bentley badge than the old "ATTENTION: THIS CAR SUCKS" badge.

edit: seriously, look how hot the "kdm" badges are

Old 09-03-2008, 08:56 PM   #135
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
I saw this commercial for the Sedan today

YouTube - Hyundai Genesis 2008 CNN Conventions

I guess they're going to keep the grill.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:39 AM   #136
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Yeah the sedan has no hyundai badges on it... it's clean... those KDM badges would be nice.. lets just ask the question... would you buy the coupe or a 350z? cause my bet is that they're priced the same
Old 09-04-2008, 08:28 AM   #137
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
yeah, I saw a sedan on the road the other day too. Thought it was a lexus at first.

coupe headlights still look retarded. I don't care whether or not it's a hyundai, the performance is what is important to me, and that is something that hyundai has never delivered, so I am rather skeptical about the coupe. oh well, doesn't matter to me, I'm not in the market for another 2-door.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:17 AM   #138
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
I think I figured out for me why the whole "Its a Hyundai" thing is relevant. Does Hyundai have any racing pedigree at all? Do they participate in any Motorsports or sponsor any teams? I think the fact that they teamed up with Rhys Millen is to try and establish some sort of presence in Motorsports, but they got a long way to go before I associate them with any type of performance. Especially after the incident they had overstating the Tiburon's HP numbers (Hyundai settles overstated horsepower lawsuit - Autoblog)

But I will say that this is good for competition, and hopefully it will push other car makers (ehem Nissan) to bring in competing platforms.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:31 AM   #139
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
doesnt look 1/2 bad, but its still a Hyundai
agreed. still can't get around the H badge.
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:39 PM   #140
sidewayz240
Zilvia Junkie

sidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nice
I guess I can chime in here. About 3-4 months ago my family and I needed to drive to St. John, New Brunswick from Toronto, Ontario for a wedding, which is over a 30 hour round trip, close to 1900 miles. My dad works for HAC (Hyundai auto Canada) and a few days before we were to leave, head office got a V8 Genesis sedan in from Korea. First one in Canada, second in N/A I believe. Since they wanted to get as many Km on the car as fast as possible for testing purposes my dad "offered" to take it for the weekend for the trip.

I drove for roughly 11 hours of the trip, 5 hours on flat staright roads through Ontario and Quebec but on the way back we decided to go through the states through Maine. What a treat that was, Basically 5 hours of pure twisties, and I got to drive them. The car IS very quick and for a large sedan it carved some of those corners amazingly. Overall it drove VERY nice, comfortable, quiet ride. Seats were comfy and didnt loose their appeal after 6 hours of seat time, interior was spacious and I found the leather to be of amazing quality, very soft.

There were some small quirks with the NAV system and a little rattle from the headliner, but for a pre-production car there was nothing much that went wrong, didnt fit right ect..

I would, without a doubt put it up there with lexus and infinty, even possibly benz, Cant wait to drive the coupe.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:38 PM   #141
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
V8 sedan with technology pack is ~40,000 and there are other options, so im sure fully loaded is about 43,000-44,000. QUESTION ISSSSSS would you pay that much for a freakin Hyundai?

edit, didnt see post on the page before.....
Old 09-04-2008, 07:59 PM   #142
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
are these at dealerships yet?? i been considering car sales maybe ill hit up hyundai.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:01 PM   #143
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
sorry hyundai aint workin for me...
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:19 PM   #144
sidewayz240
Zilvia Junkie

sidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
are these at dealerships yet?? i been considering car sales maybe ill hit up hyundai.
The V6 sedans are in showrooms now, but the V8 is still to come and the coupe will still be a bit.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:21 PM   #145
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
Yes it is.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:03 AM   #146
gosu22
Leaky Injector

gosu22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Some photochops. This thing could have potential.

my jaw just dropped, that is frikkin sexy

i would take out all hyundai badges tho...
gosu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:01 AM   #147
roddy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
I think I figured out for me why the whole "Its a Hyundai" thing is relevant. Does Hyundai have any racing pedigree at all? Do they participate in any Motorsports or sponsor any teams? I think the fact that they teamed up with Rhys Millen is to try and establish some sort of presence in Motorsports, but they got a long way to go before I associate them with any type of performance. Especially after the incident they had overstating the Tiburon's HP numbers (Hyundai settles overstated horsepower lawsuit - Autoblog)

But I will say that this is good for competition, and hopefully it will push other car makers (ehem Nissan) to bring in competing platforms.
SEMA Preview: HKS Hyundai Genesis Coupe - Autoblog

"Hyundai made a huge splash at the New York Auto Show this year with its Genesis Coupe, and it's looking for a repeat performance next month at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. The Koreans are working with several aftermarket tuners to create special coupes for the tuner show and they just passed along a photo of one of them. This example was created by HKS USA and includes the usual array of body work mods along with plenty of mechanical upgrades. Hyundai hasn't provided details on the engine re-work yet other than noting it's got an HKS GT Turbo package, so presumably this car will use the 2.0L turbo four-cylinder as its starting point. Since the guts of the engine are being beefed up, we can safely assume this thing will be running considerably higher boost than a stock Genesis. Hopefully the HKS Hipermax III fully-adjustable suspension will help make all this power usable on the street as well as the track. The Genesis Coupe may just yet prove to be a very formidable competitor to all those new Mustangs, Camaros and Challengers appearing over the next few months, and we can't wait for our chance to drive one.

[Source: Hyundai]

PRESS RELEASE

HYUNDAI COLLABORATES WITH HKS USA TO UNVEIL GENESIS COUPE AT SEMA SHOW

FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Sept. 3, 2008 – Hyundai Motor America today announced that HKS USA, Inc. will create a high-performance Genesis Coupe for the 2008 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show. The all-new, rear-wheel drive Hyundai model will make its SEMA debut at the Las Vegas Convention Center Nov. 4 – Nov. 7, 2008. HKS, the leading manufacturer of premium performance parts, is the second company to join Hyundai for this year's SEMA show.

"Genesis Coupe has the basic DNA that HKS looks for – an excellent chassis, rear-wheel drive, aggressive styling and a new generation turbo-charged engine. These attributes provide the opportunity for HKS to maximize the Genesis Coupe driving performance capabilities for the serious driving enthusiast," said Rick Lafferty, president, HKS USA, Inc. "HKS is allocating R&D, engineering and prototyping resources to lay the groundwork for HKS-brand Genesis Coupe performance parts. We are looking forward to working with Hyundai to realize the full performance potential of the Genesis Coupe."

The HKS plan for the Genesis Coupe includes a HKS GT Turbo upgrade to maximize horsepower and torque, HKS engine internals, HKS limited-edition turbo exhaust system, HKS Super Mega Flow Intake System, HKS Engine Management and HKS Hipermax III fully-adjustable suspension.

"We've designed Genesis Coupe from the start to be tuner-friendly," said John Krafcik, vice president, Product Development and Strategic Planning, Hyundai Motor America. "Partnering with an industry leader like HKS is a terrific way for us to stretch the performance envelope of Genesis Coupe."

The HKS Genesis Coupe will also showcase functional ground effects designed by Ken Style, HKS Time-Attack cars' aerodynamic partner. The interior will emphasize driver comfort and control with HKS electronics including CAMP2 that monitors up to 24 data signals from the Genesis OBD2 and programmable calculations for fuel costs, average fuel consumption and fuel efficiency in real time. "
Old 09-05-2008, 02:04 AM   #148
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
my dad got a v6 genesis sedan about a week ago. it's pretty nice and reaaalllyyyy smooth. i showed him those kdm genesis badges and he wants me to order some tomorrow for him. yayyy.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:27 AM   #149
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really nice
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Does Hyundai have any racing pedigree at all?
They have some.

Read what people have to say about 240sxMotoring!
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:46 AM   #150
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
See, now I was excited about the coupe, but hearing about how much it weighs really means that if you buy the turbo version, you're basically getting a lesser powered 350z. Buy the V6 and you're getting a Hyundai 350z, with an engine that hasn't won awards like the VQ has, and suspension that may or may not come close to the Z's. That's how I feel, anyways. I'm really getting fed up with these overweight new cars. Even the Fit is jumping up in weight already.
The ROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote