Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-18-2007, 12:51 PM   #31
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
so what the fuck was the point of dominic being in japan?
Yeah, what the hell was the point?
diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2007, 12:58 PM   #32
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The point was, it opened the door for another shitty sequel to be made.

What was the point of shifting an Eclipse up 7 times, then adding Nitrous to make the top speed higher?

What was the point of pointing at a chromed out, SOHC Accord Wagon on air ride, and saying they wanted to race it in the NIRA?

What was the point of a laptop screaming "Danger To Manifold" and a plate flying off the passenger floor?

Do you REALLY, HONESTLY expect there to be a point?
Old 11-18-2007, 01:18 PM   #33
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
I don't care what the haters say, I am so watching this movie.

F&F FTW!!i!
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 02:14 PM   #34
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
They showed vin diesel's name as torreto in the credits of the 3rd movie. So it supposedly was him.

I bet you what will happen is the cops are going to bust in there and drop in on their illegal street racing in the parking structure and torreto is gonna have to leave Japan, otherwise he'll be thrown in jail... His mom is from mexico after his parents split up, and his dad is some drunk living in Shibuya...

Sound like a F&F 4 plot yet?
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 03:01 PM   #35
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Vin's Ride in F&F4

holla turbo buick bandwagon
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:30 PM   #36
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Yes finally another one coming out.. do you know what this mean?

Look at the bright side.. our car value has onces again has gone up.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:46 PM   #37
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I'll watch it.

No reason not to.
Yep, same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
You negative guys need to STFU and go jerk it or something.
It's called entertainment, I bet you anything you guys saying "I DONT CARE" will be there with the rest of us on opening night laughing our asses off drunk.
Exactly! People need to take the movie for what it is: A MOVIE, I.E. ENTERTAINMENT! It is NOT A HOW-TO for the tuner scene!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
Vin's Ride in F&F4

holla turbo buick bandwagon
That shit is nice/hot. I'd drive one.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:49 PM   #38
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
f&f is awesome... it makes my car worth more
((sr)) kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:31 PM   #39
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I secretly want a GNX. I might watch it, just because of that car.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:41 AM   #40
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
i don't secretly want a GNX.

i've ALWAYS wanted a GNX
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:08 AM   #41
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
im totally looking forward to part 4

i love 2 of the 3 FnF movies
except #2. that one sucked.

but 1 and 3 are amazingly great.
blows my mind everytime i watch them.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:14 AM   #42
bwake 5
Zilvia Member

bwake 5 has a spectacular aura aboutbwake 5 has a spectacular aura aboutbwake 5 has a spectacular aura aboutbwake 5 has a spectacular aura aboutbwake 5 has a spectacular aura aboutbwake 5 has a spectacular aura aboutbwake 5 has a spectacular aura about
i enjoy the fast and the furious series.

you people are getting too much into it and taking it way to seriously. it is a movie just like any other movie it is not going to be like real life... you know why. CUZ REAL LIFE IS BORING. so of course they are gonna spice it up.(most of the time in a retarded way). but its fun and worth watching
bwake 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:17 AM   #43
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
It's going to be about how they go street racing but on the way they get pulled over for their exhausts being too loud and the cars get impounded and they'll have to hustle and turn to crime to pay off the crooked state ref, for real.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:34 AM   #44
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
low rider edition?
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:00 AM   #45
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
im totally looking forward to part 4

i love 2 of the 3 FnF movies
except #2. that one sucked.

but 1 and 3 are amazingly great.
blows my mind everytime i watch them.
1 and 3 were the best so far... the first 1 being the original and the 3 being tru to drifting. number 2 sux monkey balls jus bc the riced out skyline lol. but if number 4 would come out, id prolly watch it a week later.

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:30 AM   #46
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
1 and 3 are good, I'll be there opening night to see 4 but not in my car. Can you say car theif wondermall? I dont know about your movie theater but my parking lot isnt lit up for shit. The only reason 2 sucked is cuz of Tyrese being in it and saying "Bro" every 30 seconds, man did he ruin that movie. If you want a good drinking game watch the movie and make the rule you have to chug every time the word bro is said, you'll be all sorts of fucked up before the end. The eclipse ruined it too cuz they are slow but thats corporate backing for you. Mitsu had to have their two "spo-com" vehicles in it. My girlfriend and I were watching it on TV recently and she said "I didnt think eclipses were fast?" I laughed and said "they're not"

Synopsis: I'll go see it.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:48 AM   #47
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
from cinemablend.com:

Diesel and Walker were there at the beginning. In the original Fast and the Furious movie Walker played an undercover cop infiltrating the Los Angeles subculture of street racing while Diesel played the leader of a gang of racers named Dominic Toretto. Paul Walker went on to do a second Fast and the Furious movie, paired with newcomer Tyrese, while Vin Diesel avoided FF sequels until a brief cameo at the end of Fast and the Furious 3. Vin’s cameo was so well received that it ended up being a part of the marketing campaign for the third film, and likely had at least something to do with convincing him to star in another.

Getting back into the Fast and the Furious franchise sort of makes sense for both of them. It was the original movie which made them household names, and lately neither actor has exactly been firing off hits. There was a time when Vinny wanted out of the Fast and the Furious thing, some rumors said it was because he didn’t want to share top billing. But now, years later, both Diesel and Walker could use a nitrous oxide recharge. The up and coming, mega-action star he was supposed to become never happened, and Vin has turned himself into a joke by doing movies like The Pacifier. There were rumors for awhile that Fast and the Furious 4 would end up staring Vin Diesel and only Vin Diesel, but it looks like the big baldie has been forced to swallow his pride in the face of rapidly falling stardom.

For the persistent Fast and the Furious faithful (yes these people exist), getting them both back in one film is a dream come true. For the rest of us, this might actually make the franchise worth watching again. Vin’s character in the first movie has always been the best thing about these banal fast car, fast women films. Getting him involved again lends the fourth movie instant credibility, regardless of what it’s about. Here’s hoping it involves Vin Diesel punching Paul Walker in the head.

they want vin, paul, tyrese, and lucas for part 4
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:19 AM   #48
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I hope the movie is sponsored by West Cost Customs!
Old 11-19-2007, 11:30 AM   #49
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I'd go see it. 1 and 3 were entertaining, plain and simple. 2, eh, not so much.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:38 AM   #50
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'd probably see it on a Tuesday afternoon so the ticket's only like 5bux I always hate it when I think a movie's going to be good and I pay like 10bux to see it in a super crowded theater, and it really, really sucks......

Don't worry, it's legit: Review (Thanks Mike)
hijack3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:41 AM   #51
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdFNBk4oTLU&feature=related[/ame]

Couldnt resist
motorsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:34 PM   #52
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
I saw the first one. That's it.

No desire to watch any of the sequels.
^ i agree

actually, i watched the first one after downloading it online, fast forwarding the ENTIRE FUCKING MOVIE in disgust.

then, a friend tried to make me watch part one and/or two <ahem, GLENN> and I kept walking away... I just couldnt watch that shit.

Then I watched part 3, I thought it was OK. It was a decent movie, maybe because it didnt suck so much like parts 1 and 2, those were too stereotypical for me.

I wont watch any of these movies in the theater.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:35 PM   #53
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i herd there gonna call this one Fast and the furiest ''GUN ENGINE'' or some B.S.
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:21 PM   #54
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
I'll go see it... and mock it without mercy. I do that to a lot of movies, but especially ones like this.

I remember once when I watched the first one for the like the 10th time when it was "the" movie... I commented on the fact that Paul Walker had shifted about 7-8 times in the drag race (like ThatGuy already pointed out)

My friends bf said "Dude, he's downshifting for more RPM's so he has more power"

That's why I mock these movies when I see them... comments like that are priceless.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:14 PM   #55
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Justin Lin is directing the 4th one, so it should be decent.
For the record, I loved Tokyo Drift.
I think it's all about who you see it with.
My roomate and I invited most of the socal drifters we knew, and we all went and saw it at the Block in Orange.
It was awesome.
Every time someone we knew would arrive, one of us would announce them.
After a few people, the rest of the audience would start giving the newcomers applause. rad.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:47 PM   #56
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
My roomate and I invited most of the socal drifters we knew, and we all went and saw it at the Block in Orange.
It was awesome.
Every time someone we knew would arrive, one of us would announce them.
After a few people, the rest of the audience would start giving the newcomers applause. rad.
Haha, things like that make it fun.
It's not a movie you watch by yourself or when you want to watch something serious, it's a movie you watch with friends and you point out all the random mistakes and laugh.
All of us local people went to see Tokyo Drift together on the opening night, and we'd laugh at all the random stuff that no one else in the theatre got, like when they showed Tsuchiya.
Also, we all parked together, and we put up For Sale signs on our cars, and after the movie people were gathered around our cars asking how much we want, it was funny.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:06 PM   #57
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
I only paid for the 1st one.

Still haven't seen the second one and the only reason I saw the 3rd one is cause someone posted that thing on You tube and I happened to see it before it got taken down.

If someone does that to the 4th one too then I'll watch it.. Or if I happen to see it on TV or something..*shrugs*
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:10 PM   #58
ATLspeed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
What was the point of a laptop screaming "Danger To Manifold" and a plate flying off the passenger floor?

Do you REALLY, HONESTLY expect there to be a point?
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THAT....WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE METAL PLATE FLYING OFF THE PASSENGER FLOOR???? WTF WAS IT THERE FOR LOL
ATLspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:12 PM   #59
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Even better was watching Vin jump in to the passenger seat and them take off without him doing a "Fred Flinstone".

p.s. Take off the Caps Lock.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:12 PM   #60
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
Justin Lin is directing the 4th one, so it should be decent.
Yes, Justin Lin did a fantastic job and if I had to choose a favorite of the previous three, it'd be the third. He did a fantastic job consulting people who were actually involved in drifting.

If you compare the movies between all three directors, Justin Lin's seems to be the most polished, imo.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote