Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-07-2007, 04:49 PM   #31
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
Here's some Nike SB Viotech Blazers that came in the mail today, along with my Orisue shirt. As you can see, my favorite color is purple.

Man, if only I knew. A month or two ago, this shop had a sidewalk sale and they had thoze Blazers for friggin $16. $16. Yes.

$
Old 04-07-2007, 05:16 PM   #32
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Shirts: Mainly band shirts, but RVCA, WE, Stussy, Volcom, and Krew. I try and stay away from hype shit and rock rarer shirts. But I love Gap sweaters.
Pants: Strictly Krew, Fallen, RVCA, and Quiksilver. I'm picky about my pantalones.
Shoes: Nikes, Emericas, Vans, etc. Anything I think.

As I live more and more, I notice that I have a large collection of offensive t-shirts...and I like that. Here are a few snapshots of some shirts.

Before I post, I want to remind you that these pictures in this thread are designated only to get the point across and that I don't suck that bad with a camera.

Bloodlined Calligraphy

Death Before Dishonor

Killwhitneydead

Outbreak

The Acacia Strain

Steve Shadow- I mean Hoods, lolz ^.^

Here are some shoes...just the ones in my closet, the rest are in the garage

That's me right now. Hey daddy you sexy bitch I already know i'm sexy get me some dinner
Old 04-07-2007, 05:44 PM   #33
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam
Man, if only I knew. A month or two ago, this shop had a sidewalk sale and they had thoze Blazers for friggin $16. $16. Yes.

$
Nice. I got them for $60. lol

Nice beat up Avengers and Stussys.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:28 PM   #34
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Ahh.. good thread

shirts: don't really favor or collect any labels. Mostly t-shirts and polos
pants: Levis 501 couple of sizes larger for the loose fit
kicks: Adidas - shells, adicolors, stan smiths, copas, gazelles, campus. Nike - AM90s, Dunk SB and Blazers once the Vanilla Ice ones drop. Various Vans.

Like some of LRGs designs but they only appear to make clown sizes so I stay away.

Does anyone else wonder why t-shirts are ~$40 and printed on cheap quality see-through cotton? I really liked the design of one of the new Miska shirts but had to pass once I saw it at the store.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:35 PM   #35
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
after my wutang army camo baggy pants era days. i was trying to find a new style for me.
first i tried rocking the leather jacket and tees.

then i started rockin the sweatsuit style

a lil bit balboa style was cool meng.

then i started rockin the muscle shirts

but, it was a bit to roxburry

after awhile i just gave up.

but, now i found new interest: mercenaries wear!
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:40 PM   #36
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
^uhm....dont kill the thread...kthnx

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 08:54 PM   #37
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Cool

+1 For a great thread at work

I will contribute when I get home, but..

Shoes- Steve Maddens/Adidas/allstars/Anything hot

Jeans- Guess and areopostale fit me the best 30''-30'' FTW

Shirts- Inbetween styles.. Trying to go for a more grown up look but still casual and fresh

I just moved back from Hawaii which was tshirts and shorts all day long, and trying to do a more grown up look. Ill take a pic when I get off work. But I like anything that looks one off or something that looks hand made.

Steve Maddens, wrinkle jeans, and button down shirt with a tshirt over it is hot for me right now.
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:41 PM   #38
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Nice. I got them for $60. lol

Nice beat up Avengers and Stussys.
I like walking around in my Hufs...they're DEMOLISHED.

I literally nearly got kicked out of a store cause the owner was so pissy that I bought the last pair and skated em.

I've got unskated ones too...but I usually sell em after a couple months when I get bored with em.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:51 AM   #39
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
I never liked LRG. Mainly because it's too "mainstream" for me. I mean, they have so many ugly designs out there. I don't blame the founders though. They're filthy rich now.
Mainstream? of all people, i wouldn't expect you to call LRG "mainstream." Maybe you meant "played-out"

NIKE (in general) is way more mainstream then anything in the world. not a dis to you or anyone (including myself) on NIKEs but everyone has them. ask your oba-chan, she might have a pair for walking.

so people might say "F.U. i rock dunks." the same company that makes dunks makes these too:

Rule of Thumb - just rock what you like no matter if its "mainstream" or some really dope new shit that no one has heard of.

Lets stir the pot a bit: Why do skate shoe companies have all these low -tech styles with high tech pricing?
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:07 PM   #40
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
this post is probably going to get owned by a moderator but anyways, interesting that theres a few people interested in street wear i actually just starting making shirts relating to cars (kinda wanted to blend in street wear), the link is in my sig if your interested...

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:20 PM   #41
ls180sx
Leaky Injector

ls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enoughls180sx will become famous soon enough
^ wow, $30 a shirt for lame screen printed designs, i'll pass
ls180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:47 PM   #42
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
shirt: anything cheap from ross/marshalls that fits well
jeans: Diesel, Sevens, AE
shoes: mostly puma, vans
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:09 PM   #43
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodchuck
Mainstream? of all people, i wouldn't expect you to call LRG "mainstream." Maybe you meant "played-out"
Why you dissin' me for? This is MY thread. lol jk

Yea, maybe mainstream wasn't the word I was looking for. Played out, as you said, is what I really meant.

Also, I don't buy SB Dunks anymore, as they are played out, I still love them though, but for now, I'm buying Blazers and AM90s.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:08 PM   #44
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoru
this post is probably going to get owned by a moderator but anyways, interesting that theres a few people interested in street wear i actually just starting making shirts relating to cars (kinda wanted to blend in street wear), the link is in my sig if your interested...
zilvia discount? I like a couple of the designs, but they are kinda $$$ for me.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:41 PM   #45
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
shirts: blank, pockets, car shirts
pants: dickies
shoes: adidas goodyears for the past year, had like 3 pairs, haha, puma, nike, ect.

yea my style is pretty basic. dont get into the new scene or fashion too much.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:12 PM   #46
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Shirts = Blanks. I've been wanting to get into making my own shirts myself. I have a certificate in screen printing, and the equipment isn't that hard to get at.

Pants = nice fitted jeans, AE, Carbon, anything i can get myhands on.

Shoes = Slip ons, a pair of Chucks, Classic SB, and these AE shoes i copped for 10bucks. They're girls shoes, but you can't really tell they are. Baller on a budget baby!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:30 PM   #47
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Shirts: Stussy,Krew,Zoo-York,GreenAppleTree,band shirts,and polos.
Jeans: always Levis 505
Shoes: Nikes,Vans classic slip-ons,converse

heres some...

SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:32 PM   #48
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
shirts: plain cheap t-shirts, wife beater tank tops (esp in public) short/long sleeve reiss shirts, cheap mark's & spencer shirts.
pants: girbaud jeans, deisel jeans, cheap marks & spencer dress pants/denim, cheap kenneth cole dress pants.
shoes: vintage engineer boots, subtle addidas sneakers (no fancypants colors), kenneth cole shoes.
jackets: reiss, zegna, marks & spencer sweaters, etc.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:44 PM   #49
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13

Damn is it just me or doesnt that guy look like yuri?? haha
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:50 PM   #50
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Shirts- Whatever I can get free at events, or whatever shirts are on sale at Hot Topic
Pants- Whatever hasn't been stained while working on the car
Shoes- Mostly Chucks, I have 5 pairs- White, Blue, Green, Gray, Red/Black- Sometimes if I find Jordans for a decent price I'll buy them.

Game testers get paid peanuts, so I have to make a choice- dress up the car, or dress up myself. Judging from my above-described wardrobe, you can pretty much tell what the choice is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:48 AM   #51
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Shirts: Alot of the same stuff as already posted, volcom etc etc... I like to buy unique stuff a lot, rarer brands, or shirts from small or just getting started companies. Some car/racing shirts as well that I've picked up here and there. I do own one drift alliance t-shirt
Pants: Anything really... except blue jeans. I do not own a single pair. haha
Shoes: Nike and vans for shoes... I own about 5 pairs of shoes, and about 12 pairs of boots. I do a lot of hiking and outdoors/wilderness type stuff... nothing beats a good pair of combat boots for that. haha
Old 04-12-2007, 02:49 AM   #52
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
just picked these up today...last pair and it was in my size, so i had to get em

size 10 Pee Wee Herman Highs...might be for sale if anyone is interested

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 04-12-2007, 03:01 AM   #53
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
is he in the back cuz he's beating?
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:21 AM   #54
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Dude, Pee Wee Hermans!!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:19 AM   #55
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

lol yeah....time to wear em to my local adult theatre and pay tribute

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 04-12-2007, 10:48 AM   #56
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSe...var=d&ckey=CA&

i wanted these but they dont come in the right size :/
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:56 AM   #57
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute

you know i have that stussy hoodie in blue and white.

i like dunks, sb's and band shirts

Old 04-12-2007, 11:35 AM   #58
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Those glow in the dark dunks are FIRE

haha...

nothing like the green glow of SB Dunks radiating from the footwell of the Porsche as you cruise down the road.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:48 AM   #59
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N
lol yeah....time to wear em to my local adult theatre and pay tribute
Are you on NSB aswell? Someone there made that exact same remark.
Picked up my pair of Pee Wees yesterday, called my spot for my size but by the time I got there it was gone. Had to move up 1/2 a size, no biggie.
Debating if I want to pick up the Maneko pack or chill and maybe get a new board.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:25 PM   #60
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

yeah thats where i jacked the line from...i got the same username on NSB...im tryin to pick up the Maneko Mids...are they dropped the 20th?

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG