Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-05-2010, 01:46 AM   #1
MidnightSlide
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MidnightSlide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WTT/FS: 2JZ-GTE Lexus GS300 - Luxury Sleeper - Smogged - Clean Title

PRICE UPDATE: I found a car that I would like to buy, and a place that I would like to move into, so this week only, the price is $6,900 FIRM. At the end of the week, the price will go back up to 8k, as it won't matter anymore at that point. Come on guys!! Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Update 11/10/10: I am willing to let the car go for $6,200 FIRM, however, it will come without the following:

- Pioneer Double Din Head unit (A single-Din CD head unit will be provided)
- 350z Wheels (Instead, it will be on the stock GS300 touring wheels)
- AEM Wideband O2 Kit
- Blitz SBC i-color Boost Controller

A friggin' RIDICULOUS deal considering what you are getting for the price. If you tally it all up.....

Bare Chassis: $1,000 (A very low number, but it gets the point across)
2JZGTE Swap: $5,000 (If you can get it done cheaper, with everything working, and looking factory fresh... with a HEALTHY motor, and new belts, water pump, etc.. Good for you! That is far less than what I paid.)
Single Turbo: $1,800 (Another low number, but this is for the basics.. Turbo, manifold, fittings, wastegate, piping, t-bolts, downpipe, etc.)
Tein Coils: $500 (Priced them used, and that is a great price for them, if you can find them.)
LS400 Upgrade: $450 (New Rotors, calipers, pads, fabrication, etc. )
Aluminum Radiator $150 (Another lowball number, just to get the point across...)
FMIC Setup: $400 (Yup... another lowball)
HKS Exhaust: $400 (If you can even find them anymore...)

And you are also getting... JDM Parts, BOV, Trans cooler, Optima battery, HID's, LED upgrades, fuel pump, turbo timer, etc...

UPDATE: Due to the forum nazis, I can only reply to your posts via PM. Apparently any response is considered a bump.. and I'd actually like to keep this thread alive. Any & all questions will be answered, but won't be answered in this thread unless they are very serious. In that case, I will probably update this main post again with the answer/info. Thanks!

I am looking to trade my CLEAN TITLE 95 Lexus GS300 for the following:

- Lexus SC300
- IS300
- Non-turbo mkiv supra

- CLEAN S14
- G35 Coupe

If you have something else, please feel free to run it by me, but I am really interested in the above. Otherwise, I am asking $8,000 OBO. Please keep in mind that if your car is not worth anywhere near my asking price, I am going to ask for cash on top. If you feel it is worth more, let me know how much you would like. I can also make small adjustments to the price if I pull easily accessible parts off (ie. boost controller, wideband, rims, head unit, etc.).

JUST SMOGGED THE CAR.. Registration is current, all fees paid, tags good til May 2011. This means you can easily register it without having to smog it.

On to the details....

Engine & Exhaust:

- Aristo 2JZ-GTE Swap (Motor, Trans, ECU, etc. This swap was done right. Everything was done professionally, and no expenses were spared. This is the same motor and trans as the Mkiv Toyota Supra TT. The only difference is the cams, as they are slightly less aggressive and make for better daily drivability. The transmissions have also been known to handle 500hp with no problems.. and they shift FAST!)
- Single T70 Turbocharger
- Stainless Steel Tubular Manifold
- Tial Wastegate (9psi Spring, boost is currently set around .8 bar via EBC for daily driving)
- 3" Downpipe to full exhaust.
- HKS Dual Catback System
- Aluminum Radiator
- Huge Front-Mount Intercooler (Bar & Plate - Good for ~600+HP)
- Trans Cooler (A definite necessity for the longevity of the transmission. Installed at the time of the swap.)
- Optima Battery
- Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
- New water pump and timing belt

Suspension, Wheels & Brakes:

- LS400 4-Piston Brake Upgrade (Brand new pads)
- Tein Coilovers (Adjustable)
- 350z 18" Anniversary Edition Wheels
- Aristo Strut Bar

Electronics:

- $700 Blitz SBC i-Color Electronic Boost Controller (With real-time electronic boost-gauge) This thing is SICK.. you can monitor mph, rpm, a/f, boost, and a ton of other vitals in real time with this boost controller. Probably one of the best on the market.
- AEM Wideband O2
- HKS Turbo Timer
- Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD double-din head unit (Genuine Pioneer iPod hookup routed to center console)
- Car is pre-wired for a sub.

Lighting & JDM Goodies:

- JDM Headlights (With custom LED Running lights)
- 6k HID System
- JDM Tail Lights
- JDM Window Visors

- A/C Blows Cold as Ice
- Power Steering works perfectly
- Car idles and drives like stock.
- All electronics work.
- Receipts for swap + Maintenance + Most parts (Totaling WELL over 10k)
- Clean Title Pink Slip IN HAND.

Car is currently making around 375-400hp to the rear wheels, and only needs some larger injectors and tune to hit the 500+hp mark (with ease). Without touching anything, you can probably make upwards of 450 WHEEL horsepower if you turn up the boost.

Problems:

- Speedometer isn't working. No clue as to why.. figuring it is probably a bad needle motor... but, worst case scenario, it needs a speed sensor or a cluster (At max a $100 fix)

- Could use a better paint job, the one it has is not horrible, but if you are anal, you will probably want to get one done.

- The front seat bottoms need some love, as seen in the pics below.

Thanks for looking!

Pics:

Interior Shots:

Pretty much the only interior problem, a common Lexus problem.. and I have found a complete genuine leather replacement set that replaces every single piece of leather in the car, for $400 shipped. Installation is actually pretty easy, but I haven't really been able to justify spending any more money. I don't see the seats when I am sitting on them.. and they are just as comfy! lol

Last edited by MidnightSlide; 11-10-2010 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: changed photos, updated price
MidnightSlide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 01:58 AM   #2
Boostedsil80

Boostedsil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Interested in a sileighty? S13 front end rb25det engine and trans out of a r34 skyline right hand drive kazz 2way clean title? Pm me if interested
Boostedsil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:26 AM   #3
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
just wondering, is this turbo running without a filter all the time or just for this photo? also is the whole car paint satinized? the front looks good without the gloss, or that might just be the light....?

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:40 AM   #4
mxsx25
Zilvia Junkie

mxsx25 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmxsx25 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmxsx25 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to mxsx25
This thing has the potential to be baller as hell! Glws
Old 11-07-2010, 04:22 PM   #5
Captain!
Leaky Injector

Captain! is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you get my pm?
Captain! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:01 PM   #6
MidnightSlide
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain! View Post
Did you get my pm?
Just got it, you have a pm back.

Lots of interested buyers/trade offers, so she may not be available for too much longer!!
Old 11-07-2010, 06:36 PM   #7
Socalgal
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
Socalgal is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Socalgal
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
just wondering, is this turbo running without a filter all the time or just for this photo? also is the whole car paint satinized? the front looks good without the gloss, or that might just be the light....?
I was wondering the same about the air filter. That and the auto trans scared me away.
Socalgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #8
MidnightSlide
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalgal View Post
I was wondering the same about the air filter. That and the auto trans scared me away.
Geeeeez.. Gonna have to use a bump for this one. hahaha. Definitely an understandable concern though.

No, the car does not run like that at all times. I changed the orientation of the turbo outlet to ic pipes, and have since purchased an intake for the car. Prior to the change, it had a filter.. It is barely driven, so it had maybe ~100 miles sans filter. It has since had an oil change as well. The car was my baby, and I have always treated her as such.

Also.. I found a car that I would like to buy, and a place that I would like to move into, so this week only, the price is $7,500 obo. At the end of the week, the price will go back up to 8k, as it won't matter anymore at that point.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:55 PM   #9
MidnightSlide
Leaky Injector

Price drop for the next few days.. I dropped it down to $6,900 FIRM. An amazing deal for what you are getting. Help me get into my new place!