Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
KeysR32

Trader Rating: (0)
KeysR32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: 1994 Nissan Skyline GTR- US Title - 450HP

1994 Nissan Skyline GTR R32

This is an authentic GTR, not a GTT or GTS that's been made to look like a GTR! This is not a Kaizo or Motorex car, this is a street legal Skyline right out of Japan.

The turbos have been upgraded with those from a Skyline R34 N1 Edition (N1 Ball Bearing Turbos, the best!), Nismo 550cc injectors , Nismo Fuel pump, Nismo cams, hks up pipes & down pipes, hard pipes and decat, Nismo exhaust, 4" front mount intercooler, Apexi power FC, exedy double plate clutch, JUN sport carbon fiber hood, Ohlins 32 way fully adjustable suspension, front and rear Nismo swaybars and strut tower braces, Bride seats, and an electronic AWD eliminator allowing you to switch to RWD with a flip of a switch (makes for great 2 wheel drifting and alot of fun). The car has 450 Hp!!!!!

This car is unbeliavable fast and even with everything I had heard and knew about them I was even more impressed when I took ownership of it. I have yet to run up against anything that can out run it, and it can even hang with bikes from a roll (That's AMAZING!)

Car's in great condition, and even has the original manufactorer inspection sticker from when it rolled off the assembly line in Japan making it even more of a collectors car (I've had so many people offer to buy this sticker off of me at Nissan meets, don't do it!)

Video can be found here:
YouTube - Nissan Skyline GTR for sale

Email: [email protected]

RB26DETT 2.6L Inline Six:
-N1 Edition Ball Bearing Turbos
-Nismo 550cc Injectors
-Nismo Fuel Pump
-Nismo Cams
-Nismo Exhaust
-HKS Up pipes & Down pipes, hard pipes and Decat
-4" Front Mount Intercooler
-Exedy Double Plate Clutch
-Apexi Power FC

-JUN sport carbon fiber hood

-Bride Racing Seats
-Momo Racing steering wheel

-Ohlins 32 way fully adjustable suspension
-Nismo front and rear swaybars
-Nismo strut tower braces

Willing to trade for one thing and one thing only a Silvia S15 (not S13 or S14)

EMAIL ME if interested in price, pics, more info. [email protected] (there is an underscore between the "Tos" and the word "iphone" in the email address)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 03:44 PM   #2
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/21037...uidelines.html

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/10905...means-you.html