Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: "Stealth Black" or Chrome Finish
"Stealth Black" 117 79.05%
Chrome 31 20.95%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 06:43 PM   #61
reaxion
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
reaxion is making a name for him/her selfreaxion is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to reaxion
stealth black FTW!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 10:04 PM   #62
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
Love the new design and color. I'm definitely getting some.

My Seller's Review Thread
Old 06-02-2008, 07:29 AM   #63
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Umph 3-4 weeks more until I get my stuff still Stealth black ftw
Old 06-02-2008, 09:04 AM   #64
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
If you don't mind waiting another month, and your v2 arms are unused, you can ship it back and I'll exchange them...
wow .. this is one of the reasons why i went with spl.

+1 to you guys! and stealth black FTW. im into looking stock.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:23 AM   #65
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
I'll order when you get the black shit going on, the fact I need arms is super apparent after this weekend, lol.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 06-09-2008, 07:51 AM   #66
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
umf like 2-3 more weeks or something now
Old 06-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #67
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
If we have the v2 arms will we be able to upgrade to the black v3 arms?
Old 06-09-2008, 01:10 PM   #68
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
is it possible to order them in other colors than just black? kind of like the brake cooler pannels that go on the tension rod? Cause..... all the other spl stuff is chrome so to me its kind of weird switching brand colors all of a sudden.

i dont know It's just that I like to have everything one color and flat black is super boring . regardless, i still want more spl parts b/c of the quality.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:37 AM   #69
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
is it possible to order them in other colors than just black? kind of like the brake cooler pannels that go on the tension rod? Cause..... all the other spl stuff is chrome so to me its kind of weird switching brand colors all of a sudden.

i dont know It's just that I like to have everything one color and flat black is super boring . regardless, i still want more spl parts b/c of the quality.
Unfortunately, the chromate finish is only available in clear, olive, black or yellow...

One option with this finish is that paint will adhere pretty well to it, so people can paint their arms to a different color, while retaining superior corrosion resistance...
Old 06-10-2008, 06:49 AM   #70
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotacotaco View Post
If we have the v2 arms will we be able to upgrade to the black v3 arms?
v2 arms can be upgraded to the v3 adjusters for a small fee. We will also offer some form of upgrade from the chrome arms to the black arms, but it will be more expensive, I have not worked out how best to do this yet. We may require customers send in their old v2 arms...
Old 06-10-2008, 09:49 AM   #71
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
sigh
the chrome is so sweet

stealth black? WHY
since when did you need 'sleath' on your RUCAs?
cops check hoods
not rear supsension arms

get serious
chrome is radical. i love my SPL chrome rear setup!!
Old 06-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #72
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
Stealth Black FTMFW
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Old 06-11-2008, 07:10 AM   #73
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
sigh
the chrome is so sweet
Well the problem with Chrome is the complaints (not from California or Texas) of rust bubbles in certain climates. I guess now that many other companies also use chrome, black would stand out somewhat...
Old 06-11-2008, 11:24 PM   #74
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i'm seriously waiting for these. blah.

any prospect of a package deal? i mean, i figure i'll save on shipping at least when i order them
Old 06-12-2008, 12:18 AM   #75
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I like my linkages the same color as my dick.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:53 AM   #76
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisonrox View Post
any prospect of a package deal? i mean, i figure i'll save on shipping at least when i order them
We are not offering any package deals, our margins on these items is actually not that good but I am trying to keep prices as competitive as possible...
Old 06-13-2008, 01:26 PM   #77
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
A minute late on this, but "Stealth Black". Nothing wrong with my V.1 arms, so I won't be upgrading too soon. I had some left over black paint form doing some other stuff, so I used it to paint mine black anyway.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:42 PM   #78
a_ahmed
BANNED

1 more week until you ship my sexy order from April with the sexy stealth black + upgraded adjusters hehe?

1 more week petty please lol.. longest wait ever... but im sure very worth it the money paid despite the 2 month wait lol...
Old 06-25-2008, 03:49 PM   #79
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
stealth black FTW more stock look
Old 06-25-2008, 06:07 PM   #80
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
Stealth Black looks better IMO
Old 06-25-2008, 08:55 PM   #81
insanemaniac

insanemaniac has a little shameless behavior in the past
V3 ruca s14

Delicious black!... the website is still unchanged... how do I go about getting a pair of the new ones? price shipping to 92780?

discount for being one of the 1st to try them out =P
Old 06-25-2008, 09:08 PM   #82
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
black so don;t have to feel bad for never cleaning and polishing them!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 06-25-2008, 10:28 PM   #83
Silkroad FC
Leaky Injector

Silkroad FC can only hope to improve
Can't wait for my Stealth black RUCA to show up on monday, no more killing my coils!
Old 06-28-2008, 11:18 AM   #84
a_ahmed
BANNED

^wth I ordered and paid in april lol... me longer wait yo
Old 06-28-2008, 01:48 PM   #85
pete240
Leaky Injector

pete240 is making a name for him/her selfpete240 is making a name for him/her self
damn I just put my V2's on didn't see this thread till now............... Wish I would have seen it so I could swap it out for the v3's before I put mine on.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:35 AM   #86
rb25crazy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
rb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
are these out yet? or still in the process of being made.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:52 AM   #87
golfer17
Zilvia Member

golfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to golfer17
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25crazy View Post
are these out yet? or still in the process of being made.
Not quite, but they should be out very soon I think. I ordered a set of the stealth black ruca's last week and was quoted a couple of weeks. I gotta say I love the customer service. I didn't even know the v3's were coming out when I ordered them, and I got a phone call asking if I wanted to wait for the new v3's or get a set of v2's right then.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:05 PM   #88
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
i dont really like the black and the chrome looks like the ones from ebay so meah i dont know
Old 07-12-2008, 08:23 PM   #89
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
For my own curiosity and for those looking to remove as much weight as possible. Is there much weight difference between a set of chrome vs. a set of stealth black?
Old 07-12-2008, 10:22 PM   #90
Clowny
Leaky Injector

Clowny is a splendid one to beholdClowny is a splendid one to beholdClowny is a splendid one to beholdClowny is a splendid one to beholdClowny is a splendid one to beholdClowny is a splendid one to beholdClowny is a splendid one to beholdClowny is a splendid one to beholdClowny is a splendid one to beholdClowny is a splendid one to beholdClowny is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Clowny Send a message via Yahoo to Clowny
hell yeah on the black!
Closed Thread