Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Would you buy these??? if so...what size and color???
YES!!! i deffinatly want to buy these wheels 11 22.00%
NO!!! these wheels arent worth it 15 30.00%
MAYBE!!! im not sure where i stand 10 20.00%
17x9 | +5 | 5x114.3 | 14.3 lbs 23 46.00%
17x9 | +15 | 5x114.3 | 14.3 lbs 10 20.00%
WHITE 18 36.00%
GUNMETAL 15 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
BUDDY CLUB WHEELS!!! (serious input please)

hi guys

im thinking about running a group buy for buddy clubs FORGED wheels..

i want SERIOUS input here please...what i need to know is how many people would actually buy them...if its something ur not sure about...please use the "not sure" option...ive included sizes/offsets and colors for voting on as well

ive posted voting options for colors and sizes for S chassis owners

these wheels are a great bang for your buck...i know theyre a little pricey...BUT...here are the specs

(taken from buddy clubs site)

• Each size is individually engineered and produced. A 15" wheel is not a scaled down 18" wheel and vice-versa.

• Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum is used and is forged using an 8,000 ton hydraulic forging machine.

• Unique forging technology does not sacrifice strength for light-weight

• Shot-peened surface for even greater strength. Powder coated finish.

17x9 | +5 | 5x114.3 | 14.3lbs
17x9 | +15 | 5x114.3 | 14.5lbs

sorry 4 lug guys...no love for you in this pole...5 lug is seriously a cheap enough upgrade now to MAJORLY consider before buying ANY wheels

if the group buy DOES go thru from your input...i will be retailing PER wheel...and im gonna need a MINIMUM order of 20 wheels i believe...a full set of 4 wheels will run 2000-2200 + shipping...i will get final pricing if this is something that you guys seriously want

THIS IS A MULTI-CHOICE ANSWER SURVEY!!! PLEASE MARK AS MANY AS YOU WOULD LIKE!!!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #2
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
17x9 +15 gunmetal. Sounds good.

For the price though I think there may be better options.. Just MO.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:45 PM   #3
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
worth the $$$ for the real track guys. super strong and light weight wheels. i have always wanted a set, but for the cash, how many hotwheels could someone buy?

17x9 +5
18x10 +10

but i voted no as i know for now i don't have the $$$ to order these. gl if you go through with this.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 05-07-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I don't think these will sell well due to their price, for much cheaper you can get rpf01's and for a little bit more you can get te37's.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:04 PM   #5
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
see what i dont understand is that these wheels are just as good as TE37s...but people wouldnt want to spend a little less ona product thats just as good???

btw guys...lowest i would be able to go is $480 + shipping a wheel

i could do $408 + shipping a wheel on the P1 racing 2s (which arent forged and are slightly heavier...those wheels specs are 17x9 +15 5x114.3)

Old 05-07-2008, 09:08 PM   #6
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
14lbs is crazy light

nice offsets too.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:31 PM   #7
mothon
Zilvia Addict

mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
see what i dont understand is that these wheels are just as good as TE37s...but people wouldnt want to spend a little less ona product thats just as good???

btw guys...lowest i would be able to go is $480 + shipping a wheel

i could do $408 + shipping a wheel on the P1 racing 2s (which arent forged and are slightly heavier...those wheels specs are 17x9 +15 5x114.3)
Ya but these don't have the crazy concave face that the te's do. In my opinion that is why the TE's are so popular.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #8
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

comparing the 2 wheels...

both are forged and very light weight...i cant find an exact weight on the TE37s...but im sure the QF is VERY close to it...if not the same

Volk TE37 - 17x9 +15 5x114.3 - $665.99 + shipping

Buddy Club P1 QF Forged - 17x9 +5 5x114.3 - $480.00 + shipping (from me only)

Old 05-07-2008, 09:54 PM   #9
mifesto
Zilvia Member

mifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nice
supposedly these are slightly lighter then the TE37's.... then again who knows which is stronger
Old 05-07-2008, 10:07 PM   #10
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

well given buddy club is an OE manufacturer of its own wheels...im sure theyre just as a strong as the volk TE37s are

i dunno if youve ever used any of buddy clubs parts...but their shit ALWAYS receives awesome reviews...the quality of their coilovers and their catbacks are awesome...i personally LOVE my racing spec dampers and spec3 catback on my 240 that i got from them...and im SURE their wheels are just as up to par as ANY other major japanese manufacturers on the market (like volk and work and advan)

vaughn gitten from formula D ran buddy clubs racing spec dampers in his personal S13 after buddy club asked him to...his reviews were nothing but positive...he also mentioned how smooth they were

Old 05-07-2008, 10:28 PM   #11
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

for everyone whos voting yes...how many wheels would you be interested in buying???

Old 05-07-2008, 11:58 PM   #12
revolutionz_s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
revolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
arent these the exact same thing as the kosei K1 wheels?
Old 05-08-2008, 12:01 AM   #13
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

not even close...kosei is a knock off company i believe (looking at their wheels on tire rack)

that K1 is meant for miatas i think,,,and for a 167 bux each...trust me...theyre NOTHING like the buddy club wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutionz_s13 View Post
arent these the exact same thing as the kosei K1 wheels?

Old 05-08-2008, 12:07 AM   #14
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
if they were 4 lug then yes =P
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
Old 05-08-2008, 01:46 AM   #15
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
sorry 4 lug guys...no love for you in this pole...5 lug is seriously a cheap enough upgrade now to MAJORLY consider before buying ANY wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtXSuMo View Post
if they were 4 lug then yes =P
he already took care of that weak ass comment.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 05-08-2008, 03:33 AM   #16
revolutionz_s13
Zilvia Member

revolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enoughrevolutionz_s13 will become famous soon enough
whoops, my mistake. The old P1 Racings were made by Kosei, or they shared the design or something like that....here is a pic of the old P1's..

http://www.buddyclub.com.au/2007/p1r/p1r_content.html

The wheels you pictured are the P1 Racing SF
Old 05-08-2008, 04:41 AM   #17
Dustxking
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Dustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I love both designs :-D.

Going 5 lug just for these.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:45 AM   #18
mifesto
Zilvia Member

mifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nice
Quote:
whoops, my mistake. The old P1 Racings were made by Kosei, or they shared the design or something like that....here is a pic of the old P1's..

http://www.buddyclub.com.au/2007/p1r/p1r_content.html

The wheels you pictured are the P1 Racing SF
just like rota "shares" same design as volks right? right?
give me a break you are comparing top notch japanese manufacterer to a cast knock off company like kosei? hehe
Old 05-08-2008, 07:05 AM   #19
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
get some 18"ers and I might be down

Me- "what the f*ck did we do to my boost controller" Brandon-"I dunno?"
Old 05-08-2008, 08:29 AM   #20
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
I highly doubt I could afford them, but I voted, would be cool wheels to have available.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 05-08-2008, 09:22 AM   #21
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:

Kosei are knock off wheels (again)...they copied Buddy Clubs design im sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240trainee
I highly doubt I could afford them, but I voted, would be cool wheels to have available.
well the only way i can make them available is to get 40 wheels sold...i know personally i would buy 4 of em flat out....so i would need another 36 wheels sold...the 40 wheels is the MINIMUM order for buddy club to bring them here

Quote:
Originally Posted by emersonLP
get some 18"ers and I might be down
again...back to my whole point about 40 peices having to be ordered...17s would sell alot faster than 18s would (and the 18s dont have as good of offsets in 18x9s...only good offset in 18 is 18x10 +12) 17s are pretty much the standard size track wheel for 240 owners from what ive seen (especially 5 lug people)

Old 05-08-2008, 10:50 AM   #22
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Ah check again guys Kosei and Buddy club are from the same wheel manufacture and the Kosei are lightweight forged as well. They are the same wheel. Sorry but its true Socal240sx.org did a big group buy on them years ago for Gun Metal ones back when 16in's were the shit. Same company end of story.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 05-08-2008, 11:15 AM   #23
B Love
Zilvia Addict

B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Thats kinda expensive. I used to work there and I know for a fact that we diddnt have any offfsets in stock that would be good for 240. Since Ive been gone that could have changed but I doubt it. So if you do have to "special order" those it will be more and you have to wait for the next container. But good luck they are pretty dope wheels if you want some crazy light shit order the QF. those cost more but come in doper offsets
Old 05-08-2008, 11:30 AM   #24
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

alright...well i guess the majority of people dont really want to pay for these wheels...im gonna close to the poll now

i appreciate the input...was hoping for a bit more of a positive response to these great wheels...but i guess ill just keep wishing to offer these =(

Closed Thread