Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: which burger
Wendy's 43 10.41%
Carl Jr. 54 13.08%
McDonald's 12 2.91%
In and Out 171 41.40%
Burger King 41 9.93%
Other 92 22.28%
Voters: 413. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 06:32 AM   #31
used240sxparts

we dont have anything special in floirda... we have checkers ? and arbys.. miami subs...

Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 06:41 AM   #32
CarloSR
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
CarloSR is making a name for him/her selfCarloSR is making a name for him/her selfCarloSR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Outback .................
Old 03-26-2008, 07:51 AM   #33
T00ch
Zilvia Member

T00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to T00ch
buffalo burgerssssssss

try one
Old 03-26-2008, 09:07 AM   #34
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor View Post
My house, turkey burgers w/ cheese.
WIN!!!
If I must go out, I will get a turkey or veggie burger from Red Robin, seeing as how I do not eat beef.

And I write too!
Old 03-26-2008, 09:49 AM   #35
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
In and out for cheap quality goodness or fuddruckers for when I want a coronary.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:51 AM   #36
The Chad
Zilvia Addict

The Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADE View Post
Out of your list Wendys

However
2 brothers (VA)
Red Robin
Phil's BBQ Cheese burger
Andy's cheesesteak cheese burger(NC)
Tommy's

McDonalds only provides a fast burger and cares more about quanity than quality.

GOt to say 2 brothers in VA...but for fast food Bullets is def in my top 5
Old 03-26-2008, 10:08 AM   #37
water
Zilvia Junkie

water has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud of
If you guys don't have a Houston's or J.Alexanders near by, you're missing out on TOP quality, mesquite grilled perfection. Outback and other chain gourmet burgers are the equivalent of excrement compared to those.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:40 AM   #38
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
you should add, best fast food burger....

personally, i enjoy the red robins burgers more.
Or maybe its the bottomless fries, or the awesome service...whatever it may be...I always get burgers at RR!
Old 03-26-2008, 10:49 AM   #39
xxbadnewzxx
Leaky Injector

xxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xxbadnewzxx Send a message via MSN to xxbadnewzxx
i voted carls only cause the western 6 dolla burger is sooo good!!!!
Old 03-26-2008, 11:01 AM   #40
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love^_^ View Post
Fuddruckers is pretty freaking good!!!

If not, I am going to have to say In-N-Out

Hell yes!! Fuddruckers is fuckin awesome... They closed the one that was like 5 mins away from me though... Closest one now is burbank
Old 03-26-2008, 11:57 AM   #41
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Carls Jr burgers are pretty decent too. Good stuff.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:13 PM   #42
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Burger King even with Carl's/Hardees? What the fuck?

Carl's Jr/Hardees wins on that list, but otherwise...

Five Guys
Fuddrucker's
Cracker Barrel
Red Robin, I suppose

edit: And why is McDonald's even on the list?
Old 03-26-2008, 12:24 PM   #43
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Johnny Reb's Frickle Burger.
about 3/4 an inch tall patty with fried pickle goodness
Old 03-26-2008, 12:58 PM   #44
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post
Hells yes, theres one 10 minutes from my house. Not the best burger, but hands down the best italian beef sandwich in the known universe.

I vote BK, quad stacker.

for sure man!!! my g/f is from skokie. she took me to the PORTILLO'S down the street and taht is where i had the best italian beef sandwich in my life... the PORTILLO'S in Buena Park is good but doesnt have that same Chicago feel to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
you should add, best fast food burger....

personally, i enjoy the red robins burgers more.
Or maybe its the bottomless fries, or the awesome service...whatever it may be...I always get burgers at RR!
no doubt its the fries and service. burger is good tho.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:40 PM   #45
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Whataburger..
Old 03-26-2008, 04:27 PM   #46
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i don't know how the hell burger king is beating carl's jr....
Old 03-26-2008, 04:40 PM   #47
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotmatt1189 View Post
i don't know how the hell burger king is beating carl's jr....
lol because the bawler only eat at carls... more non-bawler out in the world...
Old 03-26-2008, 05:15 PM   #48
kaotic
Zilvia Junkie

kaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the rough
Faaat Buuurrrggeerrr!
Old 03-26-2008, 05:19 PM   #49
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Red Robins is great because they have the Royal Red Robin burger there.

Which has a fried egg in it.

Which is what I always order at my favorite around the corner burger joint.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:29 PM   #50
OurOnePassion
Zilvia Member

OurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to OurOnePassion
I'll have to vote "other"... I tend to enjoy my own burger more than I enjoy any grease-trap burger. The rest of my family cooks a mean burger too. If going out for a burger, since my fiancee works at Ruby Tuesday, a discounted Triple Prime burger/cooked medium/extra garlic mayo is killer about every time! As far as fast-food, I'd have to pick Hardee's. Or since I live in Chattanooga, I have to admit I love Krystal(White Castle of the south).
Old 03-26-2008, 05:40 PM   #51
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i voted other as i like tommy burgers better, which are here in la. i also really like sonics too.

but i would much rather have carls jr than mc d.'s or bk!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-26-2008, 07:05 PM   #52
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
In and out is actually really healthy and FRESH unlike all other burger places.

Carls JR is the shiznittt

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 03-26-2008, 07:11 PM   #53
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
In and out is actually really healthy and FRESH unlike all other burger places.

Carls JR is the shiznittt
i doubt In and out is healthy hahah...
Even though its fresh, burgers will be burgers.
Adding that thousand island sauce really does not help.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:48 PM   #54
timlush
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
timlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to timlush
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspaeth View Post
Go to Outback, get a burger with american cheese and bacon, cooked medium.

It literally melts in your mouth, you barely have to chew it.
The burgers at Tumbleweed are the same way. You can't even tell when your teeth hit the burger, it's crazy.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:09 PM   #55
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
in & out's good. you forgot fatburger.
Old 03-29-2008, 01:55 PM   #56
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post
for sure man!!! my g/f is from skokie. she took me to the PORTILLO'S down the street and taht is where i had the best italian beef sandwich in my life... the PORTILLO'S in Buena Park is good but doesnt have that same Chicago feel to it.

no doubt its the fries and service. burger is good tho.
The best Italian beef is from Johnny's on the North side of Chicago. Portillo's is good for the Chicago dogs in Chicago not out here. When I am in Chicago we make it a point to take a cruise out to Johnny's on North ave for the the Italian beef.

Burger wise Fatburger used to be one of my favorites but they got all stupid priced. I am a big fan of In and Out.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 03-29-2008, 10:25 PM   #57
sil80dreamer
Zilvia Member

sil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nice
I went to Texas and had Jack in the Box. That was by far the best burger i have ever had.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:00 PM   #58
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
In N Out! !!!!

Secret Society
Old 03-29-2008, 11:29 PM   #59
Mlogue84
Zilvia Junkie

Mlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Mlogue84
I voted In N Out, but I like Ruby's too! We have one here in oceanside at the end of our pier...So Good! OHHHH ....and Fuddruckers ftmfw

Interested in buying something from me? ...Click the pic to see what others have said about me. Bought anything from me? ...Click the pic to leave a review!
Old 03-30-2008, 03:15 AM   #60
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
innn-n-out dun dun dun innn-in-ouuuut... That's what our hamuthfucka bugers all about!