Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: What color should I make my nuts?
Red 31 40.79%
Black 29 38.16%
Other (List color in your post) 20 26.32%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 08:34 PM   #1
noequalibrium
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
noequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lug nuts...Black, Red, or Other

What up everyone! Just wanted to get some opinions on what others thought. I'm painting my car with the original color "cherry pearl" and i'm going to have bronze MB weapon rims. I want to know what color lug nuts you all think I should get.

hahaha...how the heck do I add a poll?!?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2008, 08:59 PM   #2
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Get some clear lug nuts... That'd be sweet!
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:22 AM   #3
PF ALL DAY
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
PF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PF ALL DAY
Anything. As long as their Rays or Kics!
Old 02-14-2008, 01:25 AM   #4
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

in red
Old 02-14-2008, 09:46 AM   #5
noequalibrium
Leaky Injector

noequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruin
keep it coming guys...i wish i could do a poll!
Old 02-14-2008, 10:40 AM   #6
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Poll added. Check your nuts.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:49 AM   #7
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
those ballin rainbow ones
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Old 02-14-2008, 03:09 PM   #8
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Black imo

Classic, can't go wrong

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Old 02-14-2008, 05:28 PM   #9
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
rainbow !! thats what it is!
Old 02-14-2008, 07:29 PM   #10
noequalibrium
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Poll added. Check your nuts.
lol...thanks!
Old 02-14-2008, 10:56 PM   #11
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
those ballin rainbow ones
Kics neo chrome 48s... yeah those... or be cheap and get the Muteki equivalent for like 100 shipped... but I dont skimp on nuts, only get quality when dealing with nuts... you love nuts.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:01 AM   #12
noequalibrium
Leaky Injector

i see a tie in nuts right now...the rainbow aka "lucky charms" and red aka "is that a rash" nuts!
Old 02-15-2008, 11:36 AM   #13
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
all this talk about nuts............. its getting me excited.

but for your color scheme... i say black.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:15 PM   #14
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
hoit pink baby
Old 02-21-2008, 04:07 PM   #15
shadowexpo

shadowexpo is on the path to ruinshadowexpo is on the path to ruin
you should get some bronze/gold ones..that would be bad ass..
Old 02-24-2008, 07:24 PM   #16
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
get the kics...
Old 02-24-2008, 08:28 PM   #17
minisilvia
Leaky Injector

minisilvia is on a distinguished road
Get black ones.
Old 02-24-2008, 09:58 PM   #18
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Yah, you should get kics...that way the set of lug nuts more expensive than 1 of your rims!!!

But seriously, who cares what color it is if its gonna be some crappy ebay lug nuts thatll fade color after 2 months and has a tendency to strip your studs.

Dont ask me how I know...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 02:00 AM   #19
DarkPhoenix
Zilvia Member

DarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to DarkPhoenix Send a message via AIM to DarkPhoenix
Project Kics Titanium Lug Nuts. The rainbow baller ones!

$250 a set!

Lotsa people with sandy holes on the interwebs!!

Old 02-26-2008, 08:03 AM   #20
j4d3_h4v0k
Zilvia Member

Location: a town that doesn't even warrant a dot on the map, so cal
Trader Rating: (1)
j4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to j4d3_h4v0k
+1 for da balla kics
Old 02-26-2008, 08:40 AM   #21
noequalibrium
Leaky Injector

I won't be getting anything right now...my car was stolen last night.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=179147
Old 02-28-2008, 01:16 AM   #22
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
Imo can't go wrong with black.

tofu man: Don't be cheap, and buy shitty high offset rims
Old 02-28-2008, 10:09 PM   #23
tangch
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
tangch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i say kics neo
Old 03-01-2008, 12:40 PM   #24
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
metallic orange or pumkin seed
Old 03-02-2008, 11:21 PM   #25
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
chrome(well i dunno if its exactly chrome, might be metallic light blue or somthing) blue looks freakin sweet, super light weight too. i'll try and get some pics next time i drive down to costa mesa hahah.
Old 03-03-2008, 12:39 AM   #26
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
if you keep your nuts clean, I'd say white,

no, make that pink.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:01 PM   #27
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
I voted other cuase im a fan of the metallic blue muteki's!! Metallic blue muteki's FTW!

Last edited by rb25_s13*CHUKI; 08-02-2008 at 12:53 AM..
Closed Thread