Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-06-2019, 02:34 AM   #31
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Dude someone needs to make figuring out what junkyard that was a priority. I would get this kid in deep shit the right way.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:36 AM   #32
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Lkq chula vista west i believe
Old 05-06-2019, 09:35 AM   #33
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Dudes car looks exactly like I thought it would. Like a bag of dicks...
Old 05-06-2019, 10:41 AM   #34
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Why is it always this type of stereotypical "hype beast" with schassis owners in cali. Like the general normie car community is bad, so is ours but this is next level....

I swear its always the die hard honda boys that get there first schassis that think theyre a god when in reality they just have another generic hard parked 240 with coils/wheels talking about "killing the game"

Dude has 500 followers on insta acting like he is a clout god. He is a nobody lmao. I hope he sells his POS dumb low because after this no one wants him around. Someone on facebook also said they got in touch with LKQ sending info to a rep with video/pics but need his full info to do anything about it.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 11:10 AM   #35
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
Why is it always this type of stereotypical "hype beast" with schassis owners in cali. Like the general normie car community is bad, so is ours but this is next level....
CA has almost 40million ppl.
pretty sure 37m of them are idiots.
the dude in the video is their new king.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:30 PM   #36
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post

I swear its always the die hard honda boys that get there first schassis that think theyre a god when in reality they just have another generic hard parked 240 with coils/wheels talking about "killing the game"

Dude has 500 followers on insta acting like he is a clout god. He is a nobody lmao. I hope he sells his POS dumb low because after this no one wants him around. Someone on facebook also said they got in touch with LKQ sending info to a rep with video/pics but need his full info to do anything about it.
Don't you dare talk about me like that! lol
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 03:51 PM   #37
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
I'd love to find out for sure. I'll call the junkyard all the way from Japan if I have to.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:53 PM   #38
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'd love to find out for sure. I'll call the junkyard all the way from Japan if I have to.
Yeah it is Chula Vista LKQ, I know because I am close to that area and know people who know him.

Update: Dude keeps making fake accounts...he also made a fake account of my girl's Instagram...LOL. Reported it and I think it got removed?

Also guess I got some more info on him...?

???

This is kind of weird because the @yungbryan dude seemed like a cool guy who I have met in person and we've messaged each other multiple times on Instagram...he used be known as @butterynips with a kaido racer styled FB RX7. He did message me the day I shared shit about that pbm40 guy:

Are people really bipolar to this extent?? Wtf. I'm not sure what to believe since @yungbryan has been cool to me off and online. Gonna try to get confirmation from other people I guess.

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 10:07 PM   #39
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore

Old 05-06-2019, 11:42 PM   #40
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Is someone gonna call? It’s too late for me to call from Japan but I’m game. Dude is messaging me from a fake account ‘nickspotscoolcars’ and is talking shit. Someone get a last name.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:50 PM   #41
DomChan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DomChan is making a name for him/her selfDomChan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'm not sure how true the claims are, but I've had several friends say the said junkyard has already been contacted about the situation multiple times.
DomChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 12:53 AM   #42
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomChan View Post
I'm not sure how true the claims are, but I've had several friends say the said junkyard has already been contacted about the situation multiple times.
Yeah I think I saw on Facebook they've been contacted but need his information such as his full name to go through with it or something.

P.S. Here's the dude's cute face, doesn't look like @yungbryan to me

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 08:09 AM   #43
dizzariot
Post Whore!

So this shit doesn’t make sense. Has anyone really been in contact with the kid that supposedly got set up to have his car stolen? They should have a last name...
Old 05-07-2019, 08:45 AM   #44
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I needed that quarter panel he knocked in. Damn!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:49 AM   #45
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
I'm a BIG fan of these cars, and parts, appreciating in value, but destroying parts at a junkyard is just petty AF... Hypebeast kiddos are just fuckin up the community these days. They're really not even car guys at all, just want the attention...
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:22 AM   #46
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobellman_2007 View Post
Yeah I think I saw on Facebook they've been contacted but need his information such as his full name to go through with it or something.

P.S. Here's the dude's cute face, doesn't look like @yungbryan to me
if what youre saying is true, it seems as if the junkyard doesnt care, or you are talking to the wrong person on the other end of the phone.

the junkyard should have cameras. if they can find the video of him entering their facility, thats enough to prove he was there (along with his pictures he took of himself, dumbass).

this thread has alllllllllllll of the evidence the junkyard will ever need. you dont need his name (although it would help). there are cyber crime units that can pick this up and take care of it. im sure they can get his name pretty quickly, if not they can track him down and ask him questions.

remember kids. your 'private' instagram account really isnt private.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:38 AM   #47
MR.RMSCHIKO
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
i work for LKQ corporate office here in Nashville, Tennessee if someone can get me the info of the yard i'll go ahead an forward this to the yard manager.
This shit isn't cool what so fucking ever man, especially me working for this company
MR.RMSCHIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:45 AM   #48
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.RMSCHIKO View Post
i work for LKQ corporate office here in Nashville, Tennessee if someone can get me the info of the yard i'll go ahead an forward this to the yard manager.
This shit isn't cool what so fucking ever man, especially me working for this company
Big posi rep GET EM

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:46 AM   #49
MR.RMSCHIKO
Leaky Injector

MR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud ofMR.RMSCHIKO has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Big posi rep GET EM
i'm on it boys
Old 05-07-2019, 12:22 PM   #50
U12Bluebird
Zilvia Member

U12Bluebird is an unknown quantity at this point
People like him cause a lot of junkyards to forbid customers from pulling parts themselves nowadays. Fuck that douche.
U12Bluebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 12:32 PM   #51
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
this thread just got that much better.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 12:41 PM   #52
MR.RMSCHIKO
Leaky Injector

update: i'm having a bit of trouble finding the local number to the yard if someone in cali can help me find the number that'll be great. we have so many yard that its hard for me to pin point the info.

thanks
Old 05-07-2019, 01:05 PM   #53
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
*+1 (800) 962-2277‬
Old 05-07-2019, 01:11 PM   #54
MR.RMSCHIKO
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
*+1 (800) 962-2277‬
that's our support center, they aren't much help unfortunately
Old 05-07-2019, 01:19 PM   #55
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
update: i'm having a bit of trouble finding the local number to the yard if someone in cali can help me find the number that'll be great. we have so many yard that its hard for me to pin point the info.

thanks
This is off their Yelp page: (619) 661-4554

https://www.yelp.com/biz/lkq-pick-yo...-chula-vista-2
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 01:43 PM   #56
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
that's our support center, they aren't much help unfortunately
LOL. Sorry, this is just too funny. It's like someone who works at Comcast trying to get help through their own support line and saying it sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 04:22 PM   #57
MR.RMSCHIKO
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
LOL. Sorry, this is just too funny. It's like someone who works at Comcast trying to get help through their own support line and saying it sucks.
Lmao they suck in the sense they’re telling I need to go to the actual yard to speak to a manger, it’s like bro I’m in Nashville not cali 😂😂
Old 05-07-2019, 04:36 PM   #58
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
This mf is officially banned from the s chassis community!!
Old 05-07-2019, 08:58 PM   #59
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Someone should still get that last name. This could should have to use his own money to pay his way out of this shit.

Consequences, David.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:00 PM   #60
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
I'm still with afishysilvia and would love to kick his shit in