Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-02-2020, 07:52 PM   #151
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Thats fine. Nothing wrong with staying home. Except that kids are forced to be social isolates. It just makes no sense to be scared and go out demanding other people follow your orders. its not about being 'incovenienced' by a mask. The issue is that this molehill is being made out to be a mountain to push the limits of uncostitutional compliance, destroying mom and pop in favor of multinational corporations, and effectively artificially forcing our economy further down. Your "experts" hate you and theyre gaming you to screw you and all of us over. Its not going to end at the masks, just like it didnt end at the "temporary 2 week shut down" when the "experts" were saying "masks dont work" and i was laughed at for wearing an n95 and stocking up supplies.
Do you realize most people dont wash their hands after using the bathroom? Havent you noticed that people touch EVERYTHING at the stores at put it back on the shelf? It is impossible to buy a mask actually rated effective against COVID. Do you really not see what is going on here? The only thing this has to do with trump is that the elite media and politicians are using this scamdemic to take attention off the fact theyve been pursueing lie after lie to remove a duelly elected president and ramp up their blind followers to try it again.
Wow.

Okay, a lot to unpack here.

This "molehill" has killed 160,000 Americans.

You're right, wearing a mask isn't a way to protect yourself from the virus. It is a way to prevent you from spreading it to other people.

Kids are being isolated because you anti-maskers can't be bothered to show an iota of basic human decency or compassion. Want kids back in school? Wear a mask, stop going to bars & just stay at home.

You anti-maskers would be doing everything you can to skirt rationing during WWII because your convenience is more important than being the Nazis.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2020, 07:55 PM   #152
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Kids are being isolated because you anti-maskers can't be bothered to show an iota of basic human decency or compassion. Want kids back in school? Wear a mask, stop going to bars & just stay at home.
But some asshole on Zilvia told me without an iota of proof that children are immune! I am willing to bet that same asshole has no children to lose in his bullshit gamble.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 07:56 PM   #153
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Just wear the "face covering" *if we call it a mask we'll be sued for giving misleading medical advice*
Just stop going to church
Just stop going to work
Just stop your kids from having any resemblance of socialization
Just stop your kids from getting an education
Just inflate your currency
Just give up your guns
Just defund the police
Just let them spy on you

Its all just so easy isnt it. Just remember that once you all paint us into a corner, dont pretend like you werent holding the brush.

"I want to end this scary virus for everyones sake, but I hope more people die from it." Yeah, and Im the one with issues.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 08:02 PM   #154
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post

This "molehill" has killed 160,000 Americans.

You're right, wearing a mask isn't a way to protect yourself from the virus. It is a way to prevent you from spreading it to other people.

You anti-maskers would be doing everything you can to skirt rationing during WWII because your convenience is more important than being the Nazis.
TB killed 1.5 million americans in 2018 alone. Where was your mask and lockdowns?
Kids are isolated because you idiots have everything closed, because YOU are a scared little bitch.
Fuck you, asshole, you dont know my circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
But some asshole on Zilvia told me without an iota of proof that children are immune! I am willing to bet that same asshole has no children to lose in his bullshit gamble.
So are you saying kids aged 1-8 arent going to see long term effects from 6 months+ of social isolation because you THINK someone on the internet doesnt have kids? Everyone has kids. Think of the effects a generation of desocialized kids is going to have on our tech based society
Old 08-02-2020, 08:14 PM   #155
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
So are you saying kids aged 1-8 arent going to see long term effects from 6 months+ of social isolation because you THINK someone on the internet doesnt have kids? Everyone has kids. Think of the effects a generation of desocialized kids is going to have on our tech based society
So you're saying that isolation for a child who, with regular conversation about why, is a worse fate than the long term effects of a still-not-understood virus?
"Everyone has kids" is the stupidest shit I have seen today

And I write too!
Old 08-02-2020, 08:16 PM   #156
zombiewolf513
BANNED

playing with kids = "hey jimmy you cant play with other kids"
Sure, makes sense

""Everyone has kids" is the stupidest shit I have seen today"
Look in a mirror
Old 08-02-2020, 08:22 PM   #157
zombiewolf513
BANNED

"Zombiewolf isnt welcome here anymore"

Really?

Youre some petty ass motherfuckers.
Old 08-02-2020, 08:28 PM   #158
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Just wear the "face covering" *if we call it a mask we'll be sued for giving misleading medical advice*
Just stop going to work
Just give up your guns
Just defund the police
Just let them spy on you

Its all just so easy isnt it. Just remember that once you all paint us into a corner, dont pretend like you werent holding the brush.

"I want to end this scary virus for everyones sake, but I hope more people die from it." Yeah, and Im the one with issues.
You're literally the one who wants people to die from this.

Distance learning sucks! But you know what sucks more? Me getting lung damage, another student/a professor/a support staff member/a parent losing their life.

That's way worse!

A lot of jobs can and should be done from home anyway!

Wearing a mask is a way to start getting back to 'normal.' Y'all are just so obsessed with being anti-science that you'd rather kill yourselves.

BTW, as far as being spied on....Republicans wrote the Patriot Act.
Old 08-02-2020, 08:32 PM   #159
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Shut up, dolt.
Old 08-02-2020, 08:50 PM   #160
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Shut up, dolt.
I wish you showed this much passion for the folks being kidnapped by the Federal police force, in unmarked vehicles and taken to some undisclosed location, all while NOT identifying themselves and not telling folks of why they are being arrested.

THAT is government overreach.

Wear a fucking mask and stop being a selfish piece of shit.

All they are asking is you wear a mask. Doctors wears masks for sometimes up to 12 hours during surgery, and guess what, they don't complain....and I am sure the patients appreciate the doc NOT spreading their germs to thier patients.

You act like we are asking you to go to war. Its a fucking mask. Stop being a little bitch about it. All you have to do is wear it for literally a fraction of your life...
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 08:53 PM   #161
zombiewolf513
BANNED

*Throw explosives at federal building filled with officers
*gets arrested by feds in tactical gear
*wonders why

Come make me. Fuck around and find out, pussy.
Old 08-02-2020, 08:54 PM   #162
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
It sounds like some people here are literally cowering in fear at home, afraid to step outside without mask, gloves, and hand sanitizer.

Let me remind everyone how incredibly NOT dangerous the virus is to the majority of us.
https://www.acsh.org/news/2020/06/23...age-race-14863

Check the infection fatality rate estimate chart:
5-9 years 0.0016%
10-19 years 0.00032%
20-49 years 0.0092%

Here I am walking around outside, disregarding a virus I only have 99.908% chance of surviving if contracted. I must have a massive pair of chestnuts between my legs!

Please continue to stay inside. The world will hurt you.
dbeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 08:56 PM   #163
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
*Throw explosives at federal building filled with officers
*gets arrested
*wonders why

Come make me. Fuck around and find out, pussy.
NONE of those folks were linked with it. Shit, NONE of those folks were arrested on Federal property

All they are asking is you wear a mask. Doctors wears masks for sometimes up to 12 hours during surgery, and guess what, they don't complain....and I am sure the patients appreciate the doc NOT spreading their germs to thier patients.

You act like we are asking you to go to war. Its a fucking mask. Stop being a little bitch about it. All you have to do is wear it for literally a fraction of your life...
Old 08-02-2020, 09:02 PM   #164
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
All they are asking is you wear a mask. Doctors wears masks for sometimes up to 12 hours during surgery, and guess what, they don't complain....and I am sure the patients appreciate the doc NOT spreading their germs to thier p

See this post? Again, why dont you come try to put an ineffective cuck mask on my face then?

Quote:
Just stop going to work
Just give up your guns
Just defund the police
Just let them spy on you

You dont get to claim feds rolling up a criminal is tyranny while DEMANDING people follow tyrannical orders
Old 08-02-2020, 09:02 PM   #165
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Whoops. Miscalculation. It's actually a 99.9908 survival estimate. Scared me for a sec.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:09 PM   #166
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
You wear a mask? Why stop there? Donate your entire salary. Prove to us you're just as good as the "bad orange man".
Old 08-02-2020, 09:10 PM   #167
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

SO I guess the compensation expired Friday.....

Yeah, that SUCKS for lots of folks
Old 08-02-2020, 09:14 PM   #168
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

The portion of the population that's currently contributing nothing to society. Help them out. Donate your entire salary.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:17 PM   #169
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:

More of a reason for you to take this advice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
You wear a mask? Why stop there? Donate your entire salary. Prove to us you're just as good as the "bad orange man".
Old 08-02-2020, 09:20 PM   #170
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
The portion of the population that's currently contributing nothing to society. Help them out. Donate your entire salary.
10Million people on unemployment are NOT contributing to society??

Huh?

Ok cool.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:23 PM   #171
zombiewolf513
BANNED

b-but how could this happen?!

IT WAS ALL SO EASYYYYY??!!!!
Old 08-02-2020, 09:56 PM   #172
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
I love this thread.

I'll throw my stupid opinion out here. Living in CA has been a shit show for all of this, so here's the breakdown

Masks: not a big deal. Wear the fucking thing if it helps prevent you from spreading anything (even unintentionally). There's plenty gathering at protests/rallies, etc that dgaf and don't mask up, it really isn't that hard to throw it on.

Lockdown: fucking stupid. Our economy is trashed now. The recovery will be literally years from this. Especially in CA for our tourist driven economy. Literally fucked. Our stupid ass governor let people open up, spend all this money on making everything covid compliant (paper menus, barriers, reduced capacities, etc), then made everyone close again. Those people are getting fucked real hard now. People who are at risk should do what they need to and protect themselves. Everyone else mask up and go about your business. Herd immunity needs to happen one way or another. There's literally NO immunity from this shit. I was down for not overloading hospitals. Someone dying from a lack of space is shitty. However that turned real quick into "prevent everyone from getting it". Fuck outta here with that shit. Not. Happening.

Stimulus/unemployment: everything was done with only speed in mind. 1200 dollars in CA is fucking shit compared to 1200 in somewhere like Alabama or something. Even better, I got fucking phased out a shit ton of it because I make over 75k. Even though that's like minimum for living here. Like what the fuck?? For unemployment, people were being payed way over what they made working and that needed to stop. I feel that you should make 100% of your normal pay if you're being forced to not work. Obviously the logistics would be a nightmare sorting individual pay at a governmental level. More possible with individual employers doing it through their payroll and then the government can handle everything as a whole from them.

Numbers: statistics on this are super fucked. Everything is just raw numbers (not accurate ones) with not enough detail. Not to mention that hospitals have an incentive to declare deaths as covid is stupid AF.

I feel bad for kids who are at home all the time now. I grew up like that and it sucks big time. I get the distance learning (more for teachers safety), but it needs to be revamped big time. I have a 14 yo little brother, and he said it's just been a total mess. I'm hoping that will be fixed sooner than later.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10+ using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 10:05 PM   #173
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
too many people getting way too comfortable with them "free" checks... wonder what the outcome of that will be...
Old 08-02-2020, 10:22 PM   #174
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
too many people getting way too comfortable with them "free" checks... wonder what the outcome of that will be...
There's no such thing as free money. All of it will come back in taxes. One way or another.

mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 10:29 PM   #175
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Inflation, actually. Instead of taxing they print what they need, which makes the money in your accounts worth less. I dont hear many people preaching the merits of UBI right now
Old 08-02-2020, 10:39 PM   #176
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I wish you showed this much passion for the folks being kidnapped by the Federal police force, in unmarked vehicles and taken to some undisclosed location, all while NOT identifying themselves and not telling folks of why they are being arrested.

THAT is government overreach.

The people that love to call others weak are the most easily perturbed.

Quote:
It sounds like some people here are literally cowering in fear at home, afraid to step outside without mask, gloves, and hand sanitizer.

Let me remind everyone how incredibly NOT dangerous the virus is to the majority of us.
https://www.acsh.org/news/2020/06/23...age-race-14863

Check the infection fatality rate estimate chart:
5-9 years 0.0016%
10-19 years 0.00032%
20-49 years 0.0092%

Here I am walking around outside, disregarding a virus I only have 99.908% chance of surviving if contracted. I must have a massive pair of chestnuts between my legs!

Please continue to stay inside. The world will hurt you.
Being an asshole does not make you courageous, it simply makes you an asshole. I'm a healthy guy in my late 20's, I'm probably in better shape than you....I'm still going to do my damnedest to make sure my slip up does not kill your parents.

Quote:
NONE of those folks were linked with it. Shit, NONE of those folks were arrested on Federal property

YEP.

Quote:

Quote:
10Million people on unemployment are NOT contributing to society??

Huh?

Ok cool.
I'm sure he's contributed so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
I love this thread.

I'll throw my stupid opinion out here. Living in CA has been a shit show for all of this, so here's the breakdown

Masks: not a big deal. Wear the fucking thing if it helps prevent you from spreading anything (even unintentionally). There's plenty gathering at protests/rallies, etc that dgaf and don't mask up, it really isn't that hard to throw it on.

Lockdown: fucking stupid. Our economy is trashed now. The recovery will be literally years from this. Especially in CA for our tourist driven economy. Literally fucked. Our stupid ass governor let people open up, spend all this money on making everything covid compliant (paper menus, barriers, reduced capacities, etc), then made everyone close again. Those people are getting fucked real hard now. People who are at risk should do what they need to and protect themselves. Everyone else mask up and go about your business. Herd immunity needs to happen one way or another. There's literally NO immunity from this shit. I was down for not overloading hospitals. Someone dying from a lack of space is shitty. However that turned real quick into "prevent everyone from getting it". Fuck outta here with that shit. Not. Happening.

Stimulus/unemployment: everything was done with only speed in mind. 1200 dollars in CA is fucking shit compared to 1200 in somewhere like Alabama or something. Even better, I got fucking phased out a shit ton of it because I make over 75k. Even though that's like minimum for living here. Like what the fuck?? For unemployment, people were being payed way over what they made working and that needed to stop. I feel that you should make 100% of your normal pay if you're being forced to not work. Obviously the logistics would be a nightmare sorting individual pay at a governmental level. More possible with individual employers doing it through their payroll and then the government can handle everything as a whole from them.

Numbers: statistics on this are super fucked. Everything is just raw numbers (not accurate ones) with not enough detail. Not to mention that hospitals have an incentive to declare deaths as covid is stupid AF.

I feel bad for kids who are at home all the time now. I grew up like that and it sucks big time. I get the distance learning (more for teachers safety), but it needs to be revamped big time. I have a 14 yo little brother, and he said it's just been a total mess. I'm hoping that will be fixed sooner than later.

The distance learning was so bad in the first place because it was A) Rushed (for good reason) and B) distance learning sucks.

We had the entire summer to get our shit together and stamp this out for the most part. Maybe kids could've gone back to school like they are in Italy & most of the rest of the world. Or we could've made distance learning less bad.

Instead we're at a worse point than ever before.

Glad you agree on masks.

As for lockdowns, the issues are we didn't do it in conjunction with masks, we didn't lockdown enough and people were still out living their lives, during the shutdown. The government should've given every more money, given businesses money to keep the lights on (figuratively)/rent paid (literally), etc., just as many countries in Europe did.

A real shutdown for 4-6 weeks like Italy did, then coming out of it relatively intact is a whole lot better than the idiotic situations that we're living through here because our government is so short sighted. A real shutdown for 4-6 weeks would have terrible effects for 4-6 weeks & if it works (and we help people as outlined above), in theory things could get back to normal quite quickly.

Instead, we've got 150,000 people, we've tanked the economy for going on five months now, etc. I know you want stuff open, but there are a LOT of folks who won't go to a restaurant, to a movie, to a lot of other businesses while a pandemic is raging on whether they're 'open' or not.

You want normalcy? Stay home & wear a mask. You want to continue to live under the shadow of COVID19 & watch deaths pile up? Listen to some of the posters in here.
Old 08-02-2020, 10:40 PM   #177
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Inflation, actually. Instead of taxing they print what they need, which makes the money in your accounts worth less. I dont hear many people preaching the merits of UBI right now
That's because you're listening to right wing extremists.

There are many people preaching exactly that.

Also, don't talk about just printing money as though we don't already do it. Look at the military budget which has gone up in perpetuity while so many other programs are cut.
Old 08-02-2020, 11:05 PM   #178
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Fuck your mask. Were living under the shadow of tyranny. Ill take covid over your shitty demands any day. You have no idea how anything works
Old 08-03-2020, 04:55 AM   #179
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Its a fucking mask. You're not being carted off to concentration camps

It's amazing how many people are snow flakes
Old 08-03-2020, 05:34 AM   #180
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Its a fucking mask. You're not being carted off to concentration camps
It's just a mask now. Wait and see what happens when Bill Gates gets his way and they start going door to door and mandating vaccines and tattooing a number on your arm if you refuse.
The vaccines will contain a new microchip that the Illuminati has been developing in the same labs that they created the Wuhan Bat Flu and will interact with the 5g towers made by Huawei and ZTE that have been making people SUPER sick over the past few months and have been the actual cause of what they've been attributing to Covid 19 deaths.
How come you've never heard of Covid 1 through 18? For the same reason you have WD-40 and not WD 1 through 39, it took them 18 failed attempts to get the bio weapon perfected before sending the current version of the Wuhan Bat Flu out into the world.
The masks serve as a sign to the corrupt government underbelly that is conspiring to undermine the president since impeachment didn't work on who they can and can't control. The non-sheeple who refuse to wear a mask will be hunted in the streets after their guns are all confiscated.

... or some shit like that

And I write too!