Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-07-2019, 06:57 PM   #601
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by borkfly View Post
Does anyone take this guy seriously? Constant bullshit spewing. Typical SJW far left millennial omitting important details to twist the truth.

Was ONE cup holder that sold in 9 minutes because the seller did not know what he had and listed a low buy out price of 20,000 yen.
You know, sometimes you just want to be mean for the sake of it. You got it.

It WAS two, you stupid fucking bitch.

It didn't sell for low because he 'didn't know what he had'. It sold low because THEY AREN'T FUCKING WORTH SHIT YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT.

Did you learn Japanese on Rosetta Stone? Or beating your fucking meat to hentai, you fucking weeb?

It says:

"2 set although one is pictured."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Oh so i wasn’t dumb. I thought it was one!

...and there goes fucking Gvlzo just blindly following someone else on the internet. Still dumb. Your words.
Old 02-07-2019, 07:09 PM   #602
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Does anyone take this guy seriously? Constant bullshit spewing. Typical SJW far left millennial omitting important details to twist the truth.

Was ONE cup holder that sold in 9 minutes because the seller did not know what he had and listed a low buy out price of 20,000 yen.
It also says, if you read it, the bid ended fast because someone hit him up to buy it ASAP. So he posted it up with a 'buy it now' option so he could sell it quickly.

People take me 'seriously' because I do my homework. Look who's omitting facts now.

Pretty SJW/ANTIFA of you. Go march about it.
Old 02-07-2019, 07:11 PM   #603
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Can’t read japanese [emoji2374] also can’t copy and paste the text since it’s an image.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:14 PM   #604
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Can’t read japanese. also can’t copy and paste the text since it’s an image.
All you ever spew are excuses for ignorance. There's no excuse. There are other ways to translate it. You're constantly extending olive branches then chomp at the bit when someone seems to have 'got me'. You're not above anyone else in the community or this forum.
Old 02-07-2019, 07:17 PM   #605
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
I never stated to be above anyone. And i bet there is other ways. Im just willing to admit im to lazy to look into this certain thing enough to find out if it was one or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:29 PM   #606
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
At what point can we actually start asking 10k+ for good condition, restored and lightly modified 240s? People always harp on folks selling cars for 7k+, but just curious on other people's opinions on this one.
Now. Children will always complain but adults bring cash.

After I sell my e30 build, I'm going to be looking for a sub-150k-mile, clean, straight S-chassis to build. Which will be funny because it will be the second time in my life that I've sold an e30 to fund an S-chassis. Or maybe I'll just buy another e30.

Either way, I'll be moving into another example of two (or three if I decide to buy an E36 coupe instead of either) cars that have been completely ravaged by the teenage/early-20s-stupidity community.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:37 PM   #607
borkfly

Trader Rating: (0)
borkfly is on the path to ruinborkfly is on the path to ruinborkfly is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
It also says, if you read it, the bid ended fast because someone hit him up to buy it ASAP. So he posted it up with a 'buy it now' option so he could sell it quickly.

People take me 'seriously' because I do my homework. Look who's omitting facts now.

Pretty SJW/ANTIFA of you. Go march about it.
One or two cup holders doesn't matter. Actually this makes you look like even more of an imbecile. You're arguing against yourself.
If a friend imports a car with 10.5 lmgt4 and he sells them for $500 to me does that mean all lmgt4 are now worth $500, or does it mean somebody got a good deal? Like it or not prices of these kinds of things are determined by the people buying it and it doesn't help to have "public figures" like Tommyfyeah perpetuating the hype.
Quit complaining about prices of things you can't afford. Clearly there is a hatbored personal interest for these items or you wouldn't bother complaining about it. Get your money up peasant. Expensive is subjective.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
borkfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:37 PM   #608
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I sold my e30 to scoop up a super clean silvia, and I still miss my e30 lol.
e30gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:41 PM   #609
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
One or two cup holders doesn't matter. Actually this makes you look like even more of an imbecile. You're arguing against yourself.
If a friend imports a car with 10.5 lmgt4 and he sells them for $500 to me does that mean all lmgt4 are now worth $500, or does it mean somebody got a good deal? Like it or not prices of these kinds of things are determined by the people buying it and it doesn't help to have "public figures" like Tommyfyeah perpetuating the hype.
Quit complaining about prices of things you can't afford. Clearly there is a hatbored personal interest for these items or you wouldn't bother complaining about it. Get your money up peasant. Expensive is subjective.
You have to be someone I've crossed paths with in the past. I'm certain of it.

Standard tactics. Baiting me into the 'can't afford it peasant' thing. Step your game up. We've done this dance.

If a friend sold them to you, would there be an ad? Doubtful. Looks like you have no fucking idea what to say because you look like a fucking moron. I was honestly expecting a better comeback. Fucking lame.
Old 02-07-2019, 07:43 PM   #610
borkfly

borkfly is on the path to ruinborkfly is on the path to ruinborkfly is on the path to ruin
Quote:
You have to be someone I've crossed paths with in the past. I'm certain of it.

Standard tactics. Baiting me into the 'can't afford it peasant' thing. Step your game up. We've done this dance.

If a friend sold them to you, would there be an ad? Doubtful. Looks like you have no fucking idea what to say because you look like a fucking moron. I was honestly expecting a better comeback. Fucking lame.
Exactly. No counter argument.
Check.
Mate.

Old 02-07-2019, 07:45 PM   #611
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Exactly. No counter argument.
Check.
Mate.

...you'd have to give me something to chew on, Michael. Or is it Stefan? or maybe it's just someone swinging from their nuts.

Either way, you've got nothing. Please come again.
Old 02-07-2019, 08:33 PM   #612
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Now. Children will always complain but adults bring cash.

After I sell my e30 build, I'm going to be looking for a sub-150k-mile, clean, straight S-chassis to build. Which will be funny because it will be the second time in my life that I've sold an e30 to fund an S-chassis. Or maybe I'll just buy another e30.

Either way, I'll be moving into another example of two (or three if I decide to buy an E36 coupe instead of either) cars that have been completely ravaged by the teenage/early-20s-stupidity community.
You realistically think good condition 240s prices are naturally going up? My main motivation to ask is to gauge a point when I can start considering my S14 as an investment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 02-07-2019, 08:50 PM   #613
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:

If your age on your profile is accurate you're solidly a millennial, even if you think like a 67 year old from rural Kansas.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:01 PM   #614
borkfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
If your age on your profile is accurate you're solidly a millennial, even if you think like a 67 year old from rural Kansas.
Better than thinking like an angry feminist dogpiling someone that called out one of her buddies who was unable to defend their propaganda.

So anyone got some lmgt4 for 500 or what. A friend of a friend got a super sick deal on an auction few months back.

Old 02-07-2019, 09:03 PM   #615
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
You realistically think good condition 240s prices are naturally going up? My main motivation to ask is to gauge a point when I can start considering my S14 as an investment.
I'd figure out how you'd sell it first, I guess. Would you sell it all as-is and just be done? Or convert to original and try to market it that way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
It's Hubeny, dude. Look at the way he talks. He'll tucker himself out.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:36 AM   #616
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
I missed peak hubeny, I generally avoid the more idiotic threads.

Well other than the Trump one.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 09:39 AM   #617
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
And the nerds are still crying about Nismo cups...

Carry on children.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 03:15 AM   #618
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
And the nerds are still crying about Nismo cups...

Carry on children.
lmao I came in here to post this and you beat me to it
Old 02-11-2019, 12:24 PM   #619
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
I'd figure out how you'd sell it first, I guess. Would you sell it all as-is and just be done? Or convert to original and try to market it that way?

Only reason I haven't banned him is because he hasn't full on exposed himself as Hubeny.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 04:23 PM   #620
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Only reason I haven't banned him is because he hasn't full on exposed himself as Hubeny.
Yeah. It would be a hollow victory.

Farzam - Don't align yourself with Corbic. He'll have you driving a Mustang or a uNdErApPrECiAtEd JdM LeGeNd in no time.

Corbic -
Old 02-11-2019, 08:59 PM   #621
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
yeah. It would be a hollow victory.

Farzam - don't align yourself with corbic. He'll have you driving a mustang or a underappreciated jdm legend in no time.

Corbic -
сука блять
Old 02-13-2019, 08:08 AM   #622
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

jedi03 is on a distinguished road
is that language appropriate for this type of forum? I know we are grumpy old me but goodness! and resorting to another language to boot!
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 09:11 AM   #623
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi03 View Post
is that language appropriate for this type of forum? I know we are grumpy old me but goodness! and resorting to another language to boot!
Fucking Bitch.

Yup, still censor free unlike those cucks at NICO and 240sxForums.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:38 AM   #624
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
владельцы чертового мустанга
spooled240 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 11:11 AM   #625
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
I do think good-condition 240s are going up. Once I get out of the startup doldrums, I'm going to buy a few of the best S-chassis I can find for preservation and build purposes.

Your S14 will never be an investment, though. Investments are cars that make you money. I'm obviously counting out a super-low-mile S-chassis that some guy bought as his first car out of grad school and you happen to have its doppelganger and now that he has some real money and is tired of waiting to match that experience so he's willing to spend $30k buying the closest analog he can find.

Until you get into the world of collector cars, and I mean real collector cars like low-production Ferraris and six-figure movers and shakers, not what Hagerty says are "affordable collector cars you should buy right now," your cars aren't going to make you money. All the collector cars owned by collectors mean nothing because throwing $250k at a 911S when your other investments are seven or eight digits with double-digit returns means you're just playing with a portion of those returns.

All you have to do is run the math- $10k at 7% is $19,671.51 at the end of ten years. In 2029, your S14 may be worth that much- but you'll have paid $500-700 per year for insurance, you'll have done yearly oil changes, you'll have done brake flushes and replaced tires at least once. In addition, your purchasing power per dollar will have gone down- your 2019 dollar will be worth around $0.77 assuming 1.77% average inflation.

Never futz around in the S-chassis world thinking you're going to make money. Futz around because it's fun and because the cars are solid.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 11:38 AM   #626
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Never futz around in the S-chassis world thinking you're going to make money. Futz around because it's fun and because the cars are solid.
These people with Kouki’s crack me up. They truly believe these cars will be worth something one day. I hope I’m wrong, but I highly doubt a humdrum, anorexic, unmolested KA car will ever be worth real coin.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:58 AM   #627
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Fucking Bitch.

Yup, still censor free unlike those cucks at NICO and 240sxForums.
You're actually not allowed to mention those forums here

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 01:51 PM   #628
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
These people with Kouki’s crack me up. They truly believe these cars will be worth something one day. I hope I’m wrong, but I highly doubt a humdrum, anorexic, unmolested KA car will ever be worth real coin.
It will, in the same way a '74 Nova is worth $10k compared to a $100k '69 Boss or RS.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:34 PM   #629
dizzariot
Post Whore!

These cars will never be worth enough to put your kids through college, but yeah they'll go up when the options dwindle.

The S15 will be worth more, I think.

"For ages and ages. You've been around for a long, long time. I never wanted anything from you. And now that you're *legal for import, I can* have you. And it's funny how it switches like that. But now the forbidden fruit must be tasted."

- Jacobim Mugatu

*edited to work here...sort of.
Old 02-14-2019, 10:20 AM   #630
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
These cars will never be worth enough to put your kids through college, but yeah they'll go up when the options dwindle.

The S15 will be worth more, I think.

"For ages and ages. You've been around for a long, long time. I never wanted anything from you. And now that you're *legal for import, I can* have you. And it's funny how it switches like that. But now the forbidden fruit must be tasted."

- Jacobim Mugatu

*edited to work here...sort of.
Complete Opposite

I wanted a R32 GTR for years.

Now I can have one, and I kinda just don't care.

Also. Amusing how even an imported Supra is $5-25k more then a GTR.

God damn N/A cars are $25-30k and Turbos are $40k+.

#GTOLife [emoji23][emoji1787]