Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-18-2019, 09:17 PM   #1
89'sil40coupe
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
89'sil40coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
SR 1993 Nissan 180sx

whats up guys, up for sale is my 93 180sx, i bought the car a little over a year a go from Japanese Classics, when i bought the car it was completely stock, besides the reclinable RECARO. Since then i have added a HKS intake, HKS Hi-power catback, ISR t28 turbo replacement along with their turbo elbow, downpipe and cat-delete. Also replaced all the coolant hoses under the intake manifold, anyone who has owned a SR knows about these lol sourced all oem nissan coolant hoses and water pump

Exterior wise the car is in greatshape, its oem pearl white with no major body damage or anything, only thing i have noticed is a dime size ding on the passenger side fender. It also has a Type X wing

Suspension wise the car is stock, besides a set of BC racing coilovers I've added

car runs and drives amazing, pulls hard with the new tubo, also still have every stock part I've removed, i can include or swap out to change the price, I'm asking 11k obo

I'm really not on here to often to check my messages so you can text me at 423 453 7863 with any questions or offers

it won't let me up load pictures on here so here's the link from Japanese Classics when i bought the car

https://www.japaneseclassics.com/veh...-nissan-180sx/

Last edited by 89'sil40coupe; 07-18-2019 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: bad link
89'sil40coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links