Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: How tall are you?
My head is literally in the clouds.... 50 9.35%
I'm on the taller side... 209 39.07%
About average... 200 37.38%
I'm a little shorter... 70 13.08%
I only wish I was taller than Danny Devito... 6 1.12%
Voters: 535. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 07:00 PM   #61
JtWo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JtWo
I'm only 5'5 :[
Old 04-13-2007, 07:07 PM   #62
The Riot Hero
Banned from the Marketplace

The Riot Hero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Riot Hero Send a message via Yahoo to The Riot Hero
im 6'6'' have a bucket seat bolted to the floor, NRG quick release with 20mm spacer from logan at www.aspecproducts.com and a nardi wheel. pretty comfy.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:28 PM   #63
driftking_1987

driftking_1987 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNISA JECS
Im 5'10" and I feel like a giant in my S13 coupe.
Giant?!?! lol im 6'2" i feel really big in my two four oh.. i wish i was 5'10"
Old 04-16-2007, 09:10 AM   #64
soon2beSIL80
Leaky Injector

soon2beSIL80 is a well-known jackass
6'5" my head is in the clouds from what everyone tells me
Old 04-17-2007, 09:10 AM   #65
_shift240

_shift240 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think i'm the only girl to add mine to this thread, but hey, there were no "guys only" warning notes! I'm 5' 7", but thats 3" taller then the national height average for females...unfortunately still not tall enough to walk runway though...5'9" requirement.

Lia
Old 04-17-2007, 02:23 PM   #66
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
you huge guys...6'5"+....how do you all fit in stock s13's? is the car just uncomfortable to ride in with the seat all the way back, or is it impossible to sit in without low maxes and a wheel?
Old 04-18-2007, 12:24 AM   #67
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm on the short side of the spectrum, 5'5".

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Old 04-22-2007, 12:26 AM   #68
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
im 6'1, 6'2 on a good day. im tall for a filipino.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:05 PM   #69
comeonkip

comeonkip is an unknown quantity at this point
6'8".... my daily is a 91 honda civic sedan oh noezzz! but i fit fine somehow.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:55 PM   #70
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
last time i remember having my height measured i was somewhere around 5'7 or 5'8
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Old 05-01-2007, 09:53 AM   #71
justaKAiswear
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
justaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
this is so random. lol i had to post, on another note, i dont think anyone is going to admit they are short....
Old 05-01-2007, 10:30 AM   #72
drifting_changed_mylife
Zilvia Junkie

drifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to drifting_changed_mylife
im 6-2 and i feel freakishly tall sometimes cuz all my friends are mexican
Old 05-01-2007, 10:32 AM   #73
drifting_changed_mylife
Zilvia Junkie

drifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to drifting_changed_mylife
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftking_1987 View Post
Giant?!?! lol im 6'2" i feel really big in my two four oh.. i wish i was 5'10"
u think thats back... i got a notchback sr20 and im 6-2, i get the ill neck cramps sometimes
Old 05-01-2007, 12:01 PM   #74
Jon Michael
Zilvia Member

Jon Michael is making a name for him/her selfJon Michael is making a name for him/her self
I'm in the neighbourhood of 5'8-9", I fit like a glove in my S14. My friend tried driving my car onetime...he's 6'3" and a big boy...he went down to the end of the block and stopped because he said it was way too uncomfortable. After he gets out he tells me "Dammit Jon, why do you have to be so small and asian and drive an import?!" Lol
Old 05-01-2007, 07:38 PM   #75
Shells
Zilvia Junkie

Shells will become famous soon enoughShells will become famous soon enoughShells will become famous soon enoughShells will become famous soon enough
I wonder how many people actually posted their real height in this thread. It's been my experience that a lot people lie about their height to give them an inch or two. It was so true to the point I used to think I was 6'2-6'3 because I was judging my height on other people's lies, lol.

Turns out I'm 6'1 btw.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:14 PM   #76
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
6'3" msglength

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
Old 05-01-2007, 09:56 PM   #77
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
Damn I'm like a midget... Why are you guys so freaking tall... 5'7" right here...
Old 05-01-2007, 10:34 PM   #78
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Quote:
I wonder how many people actually posted their real height in this thread. It's been my experience that a lot people lie about their height to give them an inch or two. It was so true to the point I used to think I was 6'2-6'3 because I was judging my height on other people's lies, lol.

Turns out I'm 6'1 btw.
Yeah that's true... but I measured myself. haha...exactly 6'2"

I like my height, I'm usually taller then most other people, but I don't feel like I'm awkwardly tall. haha. My friend is 7'1", he just feels like that all the time. His gf is 5"2.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:13 AM   #79
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
6'4 and i fit in a S13 better than an S14, hell im more comfortable in my S13 than i am in my GTP or Blazer.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:52 AM   #80
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblack240x View Post
Damn I'm like a midget... Why are you guys so freaking tall... 5'7" right here...

eat your wheaties
Old 05-02-2007, 04:39 AM   #81
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mRclARK1 View Post
Yeah that's true... but I measured myself. haha...exactly 6'2"

I like my height, I'm usually taller then most other people, but I don't feel like I'm awkwardly tall. haha. My friend is 7'1", he just feels like that all the time. His gf is 5"2.
...must split er in half
Old 05-02-2007, 02:28 PM   #82
Daena

Daena will become famous soon enoughDaena will become famous soon enoughDaena will become famous soon enoughDaena will become famous soon enoughDaena will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Daena
dang im 5'3 and ppl have such a hard time fittin in my back seat, i dunno how you tall ppl deal with such height! must be fun though, being able to see everything and all haha
Old 05-03-2007, 07:56 AM   #83
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
................... 9 inches
Old 05-04-2007, 01:12 PM   #84
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
I am 6' 1'' at the moment, which is cool because my doctor told me that I would only be 5' 7''. I don't really have any problems getting in and out of my 240sx, even though I dive in and out of the seat for fun!
Old 05-05-2007, 12:53 PM   #85
noturS14
Leaky Injector

noturS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
AN EVEN 6' HERE

Zenki Love
Old 05-05-2007, 11:53 PM   #86
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
between 6'1 and 6'2 I think

Tall for an asian haha

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 05-06-2007, 01:08 AM   #87
plane16j

plane16j is an unknown quantity at this point
6'5" and i hate getting out of my 240.....
getting in i just plop ma butt down on the seat then swing in da feet ...lol
Old 05-06-2007, 03:23 PM   #88
love_free_robots
Leaky Injector

love_free_robots is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to love_free_robots
6'2" male... blond hair hazel eyes.. 160 pounds of heartthrobb fury .. must love long walks on the beach, mustang convertibles and spinner hubcaps. ladies ladies ladies!
Old 05-06-2007, 04:36 PM   #89
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
5'10 or 11".....
Old 05-06-2007, 05:17 PM   #90
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Quote:
Originally Posted by love_free_robots View Post
6'2" male... blond hair hazel eyes.. 160 pounds of heartthrobb fury .. must love long walks on the beach, mustang convertibles and spinner hubcaps. ladies ladies ladies!
haha this might be the wrong thread for that. but anyways lanky ftw. im like 6'3 and weight 160.
Closed Thread