Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: How tall are you?
My head is literally in the clouds.... 50 9.35%
I'm on the taller side... 209 39.07%
About average... 200 37.38%
I'm a little shorter... 70 13.08%
I only wish I was taller than Danny Devito... 6 1.12%
Voters: 535. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 01:04 PM   #1
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Poll: How tall are you?

My current class is boring me to the point of suicide... and someone sitting next to me just mentioned something about height. So that gave me a poll idea. haha

I searched and didn't come up with anything, so if this has been done I apologize.

How tall are you?

I'm 6'2 ... so a little on the taller side I guess.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:40 AM   #2
g-ride
Leaky Injector

g-ride is an unknown quantity at this point
6'5 here. wooo
Old 03-30-2007, 08:08 AM   #3
Justin Bernstein
Zilvia Member

Justin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymoreJustin Bernstein is not welcome here anymore
Horrible thread
Old 03-30-2007, 09:37 AM   #4
crashbandit

crashbandit is an unknown quantity at this point
^^horrible name..im 6'4
Old 03-30-2007, 09:53 AM   #5
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Horrible thread
Yet you took the time to open it, read it and post in it when it was clearly obvious as to the subject from the title?
Old 03-30-2007, 11:48 AM   #6
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Im 6'2 which is a little taller then average i suppose.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:22 PM   #7
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
USA 5 ft 10.1 in 20-39 non-Hispanic whites
Old 03-30-2007, 01:30 PM   #8
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
a/s/l? lolz
msglngth
Old 03-30-2007, 03:06 PM   #9
jonathans15
Leaky Injector

jonathans15 is on the path to ruinjonathans15 is on the path to ruin
Send a message via MSN to jonathans15
i am 6'2 , taller side
Old 03-30-2007, 03:13 PM   #10
Kyosuke
Leaky Injector

Kyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymoreKyosuke is not welcome here anymore
oh i voted my head is in the clouds i geuss i shoulda voted on the taller side im 6'2
Old 03-30-2007, 04:22 PM   #11
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY
needs like measurements of what's what. jew know
Old 03-30-2007, 05:20 PM   #12
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

^^^ Yeah I was going to put those in... but I changed something on my post, then clicked to submit it, and forgot about that. I was making this thread while I was trying to take notes in class as well. Sorry guys. haha
Old 03-30-2007, 07:39 PM   #13
HKsilvia
Zilvia Junkie

HKsilvia is on the path to ruinHKsilvia is on the path to ruin
Send a message via ICQ to HKsilvia
i think its better u can put number so we know whcih to choose, btw im 6'2 almost 6'3
Old 03-30-2007, 07:54 PM   #14
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
i haven't measured myself in a while but i think like at least like 6 4 or 6 5
Old 03-30-2007, 08:05 PM   #15
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
5'8"
... so?

And I write too!
Old 03-30-2007, 09:03 PM   #16
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
5'11". this thread is depressing (for me at least).
Old 03-31-2007, 01:44 AM   #17
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
6'3" msglnth
Old 03-31-2007, 03:04 AM   #18
RazoE
Leaky Injector

RazoE will become famous soon enoughRazoE will become famous soon enoughRazoE will become famous soon enoughRazoE will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RazoE Send a message via Yahoo to RazoE
Im a short lil' Mexican at 5'6..

i was 4'10 when I was 16, glad those times are over...
Old 03-31-2007, 12:06 PM   #19
trybal
Zilvia Junkie

trybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymoretrybal is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to trybal
6'2.. we are all tall and our hair hits our headboards in our cars... we suck
Old 03-31-2007, 01:33 PM   #20
s13driver240sx
Leaky Injector

s13driver240sx can only hope to improve
I'm 6'6"....whoo! tallest one so far
Old 04-03-2007, 09:54 AM   #21
Mathetai
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Mathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
6' 1" LOL There is a buch of giants driving little 240's.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:53 PM   #22
Gaelen
Zilvia Member

Gaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfection
6'4 aparently 240's arent for small people lol
Old 04-03-2007, 01:43 PM   #23
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

Jeez... I'm 6"2 like I said, and I barely fit in my car. My head almost touches my sunroof shade when it's closed. Some of you guys must have your sunroof open all the time... or a sore neck.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:34 PM   #24
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
my peepee is huge?

anyways,

6'5

in a s13,

I love my neck.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:34 PM   #25
mizizax
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mizizax
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift-it
i haven't measured myself in a while but i think like at least like 6 4 or 6 5
i didnt know they stacked shit that high!

lol
im 6-3 i think
Old 04-03-2007, 11:51 PM   #26
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
5 foot 8 inches.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:09 AM   #27
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
im 6 feet... oh wait we were talking about height here??? hahaha
Old 04-04-2007, 03:07 AM   #28
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
5ft2....yep I am short.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 04-04-2007, 08:49 AM   #29
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
5' 9"ish and shit

Old 04-04-2007, 09:36 AM   #30
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
5'11'' or 6ft, its been a while since i measured my height.