Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-18-2019, 10:32 AM   #1
RockAuto
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
RockAuto has much to be proud ofRockAuto has much to be proud ofRockAuto has much to be proud ofRockAuto has much to be proud ofRockAuto has much to be proud ofRockAuto has much to be proud ofRockAuto has much to be proud ofRockAuto has much to be proud ofRockAuto has much to be proud ofRockAuto has much to be proud ofRockAuto has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What Do Other People in My Situation Do?

Gaining insights from a relative handful of anonymous product reviews requires patience and skill at reading between the lines. Anonymous reviews of replacement auto parts are even sketchier. There are just too many parts and too many vehicle models to ever hope to get a meaningful number of useful reviews for any one part. RockAuto may have ten alternators with a choice of three amperage outputs that fit just one truck. Reviews of broad part types (alternators, thermostats...) and brands (ACDelco, Stant...) without any specific make, year, model, engine connections are likely to be nothing but vague opinions and biases.

RockAuto's heart icons () turn the extreme specificity of replacement auto parts into an advantage! A heart icon next to a part means it was ordered most frequently and returned least frequently for a specific vehicle. This is actual data from ALL customers facing similar repairs on the same vehicle. That is what makes heart icons great. They are based on data that automatically reflects the myriad things ALL customers purchasing that part for that vehicle have taken into account.

RockAuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2019, 09:15 PM   #2
Walkerbondd
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Walkerbondd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Mods, can this be banned? Wrong section, and titled as a question... This is pathetic.
Walkerbondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 10:57 PM   #3
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
just for reading this....i think you owe me a 10% coupon code.

also, you should probably just post this on the website....you would think more people would see it and read it there.
240KA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 12:13 PM   #4
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Hell i was gonna say 15% or free shipping.

Thanks rockauto
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 11:48 PM   #5
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
My favorite thing about purchasing from Rock Auto....

... is when I get a part that does not fit and they are like "yeah well, we dont know why this part didnt fit but its not our fault, so we're only covering the shipping one way."

Cold blooded.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote