Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 11-02-2018, 04:58 PM   #1
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Rawgarage

Nothing but headache dealing with this dude. Started by talking through text, I specifically asked for 5 lug conversion hubs for an s13, paid him on oct 4. 2 weeks went by with no package, claims the box fell apart, 1.5 weeks go by I get just the front hubs, which are off an s14 and won’t work, claims he got a new phone and didn’t see I needed conversion hubs. Rear hubs are nowhere to be found. Talked to him to get me a refund because I’m tired of dealing with this, wants me to send the hubs back then refund me. My answer is refund first then I send them back since I waited a month already, received half my shipment, and the wrong hubs. So, I just want my money back and will gladly send the wrong items back to him. He refuses and stopped responding. So opened a PayPal claim, just wanted to share my experience since he seems like a good seller, but seems like I got the bad end of the deal here. Very frustrating waiting for a month for the wrong parts. Done with this fool.
Old 11-02-2018, 07:17 PM   #2
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
You are not the only one to have an issue

I hope the mods are watching. Report it to the mods
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 12:58 AM   #3
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Yup, he's a fucking flake. He posts in my WTB threads, and so I text him. Every reply from him takes forever. His response was that he's working. I'm like okay, no big deal. This continues on, and all I was waiting for, were the pictures of the items I was going to buy. Promises to send them that night, but he ended up never doing so. I just gave up after a final text, to which he didn't even reply. Waste of my time.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 06:59 AM   #4
ARC240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
ARC240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Unfortunately, I have nothing positive to add to this thread.

In my experience, he held my money for over a month and never shipped what I'd purchased. Contacted RawGarage weekly to see when the wheels were going to be shipped, only to receive what I can now assume are complete BS, fabricated excuses as they never shipped on the days he promised they'd be shipped by. About a month into the whole ordeal, they stopped replying altogether, so I had to go through PayPal to get the funds back (I actually lost money due to conversion rate being different from USD to CAD when PayPal ultimately refunded). Pretty sure this seller lists items that they don't actually own themselves, takes payment and then never ships if they can't get it. I'd hate for other people to have to go through the same thing, so please be weary if RawGarage tries to sell you something. If mods see this and would like proof, or require any sort of additional information, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Last edited by ARC240; 11-04-2018 at 07:31 AM..
ARC240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 08:56 AM   #5
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I have all the proof too, he sent me a tracking # that never worked. Because of him I missed a track event. It’s up to PayPal now. Mods should revoke his selling privileges.
Old 11-06-2018, 01:30 AM   #6
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Being that I was only a potential buyer and didn't actually get screwed over by him, beside him wasting my time, I can't really report him. But, you guys actually got scammed. You guys should PM an admin and report his ass. We don't need guys like that on here.
Old 11-06-2018, 02:55 AM   #7
Ichiban4
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Ichiban4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Took him a good month to mail my item, too.

At first he was quick to reply and all seemed smooth and then 2 weeks later and no package. Finally I got him to respond and he made up some crap about the address not being correct and told me he'd mail it the next day. (He asked for the address again but I literally copied and pasted the same one as before.)

Fast forward a week later still no tracking number. He claimed he mailed it a few days prior and was out of town, but once I finally received the package about 2 weeks later it showed the actual postage date to be long after when he claimed to have already had sent it. Only after I told him I would be contacting paypal for a refund did he start seeming to actually make progress.

Dude should be banned from the marketplace for sure. I am lucky I even got my package.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:19 PM   #8
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Here is my experience... He replied to one of my WTB threads and sent him money for an SR20 wiring harness.

Aug 8th - Payment sent for harness via PayPal
Aug 11th - Not a word from him regarding shipping, ask for an update and get no response
Aug 13th - Ask again for an update, tells me he'll ship it Aug 17th on his day off and asks if I want more parts...
Aug 18th - Ask for tracking number, no response
Aug 20th - Ask for tracking number, no response
Aug 21th - Ask for tracking number, tells me its been shipped, but won't give me tracking information, making excuses why there isn't tracking on PayPal
Aug 25th - Ask for tracking number, no response
Aug 26th - Demand refund or I'll open a PayPal claim, tells me it must have been lost by USPS, won't refund me since he "can't lose the part and the sale too"

PayPal claim opened Aug 26th, he didn't respond to the case and let it run the full two weeks, PayPal refunded my money on Sept 15th

Horrible seller, should be banned from selling here for sure
Old 11-12-2018, 02:38 AM   #9
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Yeah, this kid needs to be banned for sure.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:42 AM   #10
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Everyone in here needs to PM me if they're still dealing with an issue.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 02:29 PM   #11
EnergeticPhenom
Zilvia Member

EnergeticPhenom is making a name for him/her selfEnergeticPhenom is making a name for him/her self
James is a reseller, so sometimes he’s actually got an item ready to go, or he knows of a source, and let’s you know he has it. He’ll get your money, then goes and buys from the source at a lower cost. A lot of times you’ll get what you’re asking for, but I wouldn’t expect to get something right away, unless it’s something he has listed under his own post. Delay with his supplier equates to delay for you.

Business works I different ways. I’m way too familiar with it in big business manufacturing.
EnergeticPhenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 02:47 PM   #12
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnergeticPhenom View Post
James is a reseller, so sometimes he’s actually got an item ready to go, or he knows of a source, and let’s you know he has it. He’ll get your money, then goes and buys from the source at a lower cost. A lot of times you’ll get what you’re asking for, but I wouldn’t expect to get something right away, unless it’s something he has listed under his own post. Delay with his supplier equates to delay for you.

Business works I different ways. I’m way too familiar with it in big business manufacturing.
Don;t sell an item you do not have in your possession. Simple.

These are not custom built parts, big business or manufacturing so none of that applies to used car parts sale. That is a horrendous business if you are dealing with used parts sales. Simple. And one should not have to open any Paypal dispute to get funds back.

If he doesn't have the item, do not post to sell.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 03:47 PM   #13
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Fuck that, if you have something for sale post that it’s available now or that it will be delayed ahead of time in the post. Too much of this going on with Zilvia, mods need to be watching this more. Standard shipping time for any company is 2-3 days, anything after that I expect a tracking number and I expect my customers to ask me for the same type of handling.
Old 12-23-2018, 03:51 PM   #14
EnergeticPhenom
Zilvia Member

EnergeticPhenom is making a name for him/her selfEnergeticPhenom is making a name for him/her self
Yeah, I don't agree with it, and that's why I've chosen not to do business with him anymore. Up to admin to have these rules listed up, or suffer consequences.
EnergeticPhenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 10:33 AM   #15
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I have what you need, text me 4204206969

Luckily I haven’t ever purchased anything from him. I texted him on two separate occasions (months apart) and he has never gotten back to me.

This guy is one of those Instagram entrepreneurs. Buy something from somewhere for a given price. Then you guys get to pay his Jamaican two step price mark up.

He does not get to use any of the excuses that come with manufacturing since he doesn’t do anything to the parts. “Inspecting parts” doesn’t count either since he doesn’t provide a report that you might get with buying some rebuilt injectors.

Maybe sign up his phone number on a gay tinder account or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 11:16 AM   #16
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
glad to see more and more people using paypal the right way and not sending via family and friends. the 4% is really chump change when it comes to piece of mind. hit this asshole where it hurts; in the wallet.

if you provide enough proof (which isnt hard), paypal will side with you and refund your money. enough calims against him and PP will shut his acct down.

keep it up zilvia!
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 11:52 AM   #17
Nissan2nr22
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Nissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Damn I had some good experiences with him years back im pretty shocked, RIP i guess
Nissan2nr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 06:40 PM   #18
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
^^^ Same, I've purchased a few small things from him over the years and never had a issue. I actually got a sunroof shade from him fairly recently. Always takes a super long time to ship but I can't say I've had a bad experience.
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 05:39 PM   #19
Emperor Luna

Trader Rating: (0)
Emperor Luna is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ughh I wish I had seen this before I sent him money. Now I know just to have a driveshaft made
Emperor Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 08:16 AM   #20
My!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
My! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
having issues with him now as well. tried to get me to pay him via venmo or cash app, but luckily i went through paypal goods and services. just need to wait over a month to get a refund now...
My! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 07:25 PM   #21
Janz99
Leaky Injector

Janz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by My! View Post
having issues with him now as well. tried to get me to pay him via venmo or cash app, but luckily i went through paypal goods and services. just need to wait over a month to get a refund now...
I'm also having issues, I paid via paypal as well and have opened a dispute. If you don't mind sharing, what email address did he give you to send the funds to? Im curious if its the same account as he sent me, or a different one.

He was suppose to send me tracking info for the packages on a specific day. He made excuse after excuse and has still not held up his end of the deal. I've caught him in multiple lies already and have been documenting everything I can.

-Ryan
Janz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 07:53 PM   #22
My!
Zilvia Member

My! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enoughMy! will become famous soon enough
it was his "girlfriends" paypal, [email protected]. he contacted me initially on zilvia, so i'm sure he'll see this thread.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:57 PM   #23
Janz99
Leaky Injector

Janz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the rough
I got the same story, he must have a lot of girlfriends.

Kierra Dorsey
[email protected]

He also contacted me via Zilvia first and then then went to text messaging. He was quick to respond to all my texts until literally right after I sent the money. I knew something was up right away and should have tried to reverse the payment I sent.

Depending on how this plays out I may file a police report with Houston's local authorities. I have no idea if this will do anything, but hopefully if there is enough of us the file they will take notice and possibly do something about it. Seems like this guy has been at this for awhile now.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:23 PM   #24
Emperor Luna

I just got a message from him saying my package is on it’s way and that everyone is hunkered down because of the tropical storm and to bear with him. I hope he’s telling the truth but all your replies are not giving me hope. I’m annoyed because my car needs that driveshaft and my car has literally been sitting there with an abs diff. I’m honestly thinking of saying screw it and just plop on the non-abs driveshaft on. Is that a bad idea?
Old 07-13-2019, 08:27 PM   #25
Emperor Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janz99 View Post
I got the same story, he must have a lot of girlfriends.

Kierra Dorsey
[email protected]

He also contacted me via Zilvia first and then then went to text messaging. He was quick to respond to all my texts until literally right after I sent the money. I knew something was up right away and should have tried to reverse the payment I sent.

Depending on how this plays out I may file a police report with Houston's local authorities. I have no idea if this will do anything, but hopefully if there is enough of us the file they will take notice and possibly do something about it. Seems like this guy has been at this for awhile now.
If I don’t get my delivery which at this point I’m not too sure I will, contact me and I will gladly give screenshots of my conversations with him and his refusal to hold up his end of the deal
Old 07-13-2019, 08:28 PM   #26
Janz99
Leaky Injector

He gave me the same story, said all the shipping places near his shop were all closed up and he couldn't ship any packages. Even though originally he told me they had been dropped off already to be packaged and shipped. Which he hasn't provided any receipts to prove this, and the packages were suppose to be shipped 4 days ago now.

I have family who drove through Louisiana last night and made it to Houston today. They said the weather was decent in Houston and it was business as usual. They were calling for some mild thunder storms late in the weekend/early next week but nothing from Barry was expected to hit Houston at the time. You can easily verify all this and check the weather conditions online.

I called around to some of the UPS depots in his area and all of them said they were still open and expected to be open all weekend. These are places within a few blocks of his shop. Everything he has told me doesn't add up and I've been able to discredit most or all of it with a few phone calls or messages.

I've asked him multiple times now for a refund, the only thing I get back is empty promises.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:38 PM   #27
Emperor Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janz99 View Post
He gave me the same story, said all the shipping places near his shop were all closed up and he couldn't ship any packages.

I have family who drove through Louisiana last night and made it to Houston today. They said the weather was decent in Houston and it was business as usual. They were calling for some mild thunder storms but that nothing at the time was expected to hit Houston.

I called around to all the UPS depots in his area and all of them said they were still open and expected to be open all weekend. These are places within a few blocks of his shop. Everything he has told me doesn't add up and i've been able to discredit most or all of it with a few phone calls or messages.

I've asked him multiple times now for a refund, the only thing I get back is empty promises.
Well just hit me up and I’m sure I along with other are willing to help.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:46 PM   #28
Janz99
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Luna View Post
Well just hit me up and I’m sure I along with other are willing to help.
Sounds good. We'll see how this plays out over the next week. My dispute with paypal can be escalate to a full claim as of tomorrow. I plan to call my credit card company in the morning to get some information.

I read through the paypal user agreement tonight, so before I make the claim I want to discuss my options with my CC company and see if they can do a charge back.

I'll let everyone know how I proceed as far as authorities are concerned when the time comes.

PS - Also want to add he has contacted me with a different number then he has posted on this forum. The number that comes up is 1-713-588-6660, I tried contacted him via the number he usually posts on here with without a response.

Last edited by Janz99; 07-13-2019 at 09:23 PM..
Old 07-13-2019, 09:27 PM   #29
My!
Zilvia Member

the number i have for him is 979 236 6891, and thats been this past few weeks. at this point, everyone in here NEEDS to cancel their shit and start their paypal claims if you havent already imo.
Old 07-14-2019, 10:41 AM   #30
Emperor Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by My! View Post
so i'm sure he'll see this thread.
Good, if he’s not a scammer then he can explain himself as to why so many people are not getting their orders