Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-04-2021, 08:44 PM   #1
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
trexm3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2021 SUPRA Premium Unlocked Ecu Ecutek tuned with 2k miles , FAST as F***

What?s up Guys , I barley drive this car . Found out my fianc? is expecting so might part with this

2021 Supra Premium
2k miles
Visconti Unlocked Ecu , (a lot of the a91's are not unloackable Visconti did some wizardy on mine)
Ecutek tune via Soho Motorsports (need to get an updated dyno sheet in the next week or so , have updated with 4 newer maps recently)
Titan catless down pipe
Custom fabbed full single exit exhaust
Hks adjustable lowering kit
MST intake
Afe charge tube
Car specific all weather car cover
I think that?s it car is basically brand new and I dumped a shit ton into mods already. If I don't get close to my asking price ill return it to stock and go sell it to carmax, im sure a lot of you have seen the episode where they bought a supra drove it there and they paid them more then what they just bought it for. Im in no rush to sell it quick or need the cash... I have all original stock parts as well with only 1k miles on them . Car will come on stock wheels. I?ll get some more pictures after the bad weather has passed have the car stored away currently .

55k with everything including stock parts (minus the weds wheels un less others wise negotiated)
52k stock
No trades
Pm if Intrested , or text 856 725 75sixsix

I have vids of the exhaust sound , highway rolls , smoking an attempted ricer fly by and more even how to flash the new maps on these cars. when I try to insert the videos its giving me an error. Ill just post the links if anyone is Intrested

trexm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2021, 06:46 AM   #2
inferno s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
inferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
100% chance you will get offered an s13 or s14 with a sr20 swap as trade on this side of town lol

sexy car GLWS
inferno s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 08:55 AM   #3
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno s14 View Post
100% chance you will get offered an s13 or s14 with a sr20 swap as trade on this side of town lol

sexy car GLWS
haha thanks man , yea I listed no trades on this and my s class everywhere else but I did take off no trades on my Mercedes for this forum as ive been a long time member here and have done some great trades with other members in the past . but unfortunately on the supra its at the price range where it will make more sense selling it to car max stock if I don't get close to my asking. they are offering crazy numbers on used new cars currently just figured to post it up modded first before I piss away all the money I spent on mods and tuning . There might be some one out there that was going to buy a 2021 supra and wants to save about 10k on mods and tuning and just buy mine as a starting base . its never been into the dealership model so full warranty is still valid. worst case ill return it to stock and trade in it or sell it to carmax ..... or maybe just keep it and keep modding hahah. I have a kid on the way and am planning on building a big garage / workshop behind my house so wanted to free up some capital
trexm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 10:33 AM   #4
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Links to the videos????????????????

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 01:14 PM   #5
trexm3
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123 View Post
Links to the videos????????????????