Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-03-2019, 11:57 AM   #13471
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Anyone know who sells these tail lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
have them either tinted red (you can buy spray paint that does this now) or wrap them in red clear vinyl and youll have the same thing...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SILVIA-S14-...cAAOSwNOJawnVS

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2019, 12:54 PM   #13472
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:

Those are red tinted Junyan lights (dmax, sonar etc)

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 11:28 PM   #13473
Tempo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (39)
Tempo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
have them either tinted red (you can buy spray paint that does this now) or wrap them in red clear vinyl and youll have the same thing...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SILVIA-S14-...cAAOSwNOJawnVS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Those are red tinted Junyan lights (dmax, sonar etc)

Thanks guys [emoji16][emoji1690]

IG - allen.kerose
Tempo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 07:53 PM   #13474
s13-ghost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
s13-ghost is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Any body know model of these volks
Volks https://imgur.com/gallery/mmvzDCS
s13-ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 09:08 PM   #13475
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13-ghost View Post
after searching google for "volk mesh" they look like RAYS VOLK Racing VRX-10... might be an earlier variation

Old 10-10-2019, 10:38 PM   #13476
s13-ghost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
s13-ghost is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
after searching google for "volk mesh" they look like RAYS VOLK Racing VRX-10... might be an earlier variation

@dorkidori i spent some time searching but only found one other picture online. If i remember correct it was stated as volks mesh. As far as the ones you found, looks similar to it. Spokes reach to bolts on one model, other model is shorter. I have no idea. So just trying to find the model on them. I think they are 26 bolts, too. I have to double count. If someone has more info, i would appreciate it, thanks.
s13-ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 03:39 PM   #13477
adamsiors

Trader Rating: (0)
adamsiors is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13-ghost View Post
https://www.jdmdistro.com/shop/wheels/rays-volk-mesh/
http://wheelflip.com/listing/259/vol...7x8-25-5x1143/

probably called volk evo III
adamsiors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:28 AM   #13478
Slidewayz88
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Slidewayz88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s14 S14 Rear Bumper?

Could someone identify this rear bumper or rear bumper attachment, please.

Slidewayz88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 03:05 PM   #13479
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Nismo 270r style rear bumper. it's three pieces
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 08:28 PM   #13480
Slidewayz88
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
Nismo 270r style rear bumper. it's three pieces
Thank you!
Old 10-31-2019, 10:14 AM   #13481
adamsiors

what spoiler is that? looks kinda similar to 200sx se-r, but has few different bits

Old 11-10-2019, 02:57 PM   #13482
kcswiz

kcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-knownkcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-knownkcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-knownkcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:

Are these even legal in Florida with the reverse lights being red?

Last edited by kcswiz; 11-10-2019 at 09:24 PM..
kcswiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 07:27 PM   #13483
Q.Smooth127
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Q.Smooth127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
anyone know what would be the new cross reference to these grommet screw from Nissan as the one that are for s13 are "discontinued" but im dam sure Nissan gotta still remake them for use with their newer vehicles.
https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/part...281-00153.html. This one apparently I need another 4 on top (72814F in the picture in the link), they are the 2 outer ones on each side and not the 2 center ones on that center panel windshield moulding. The grommet hole on these ones are the larger rectangular one and not small square shaped... I tried just goin to a regular autopart store and they didn't have a single one that had the rectangular shape lol... all small square!!!

Based on lookin at the picture... I THOUGHT this grommet in the below link would have been the same since this one wasn't discontinued and they use the same screw and its for mounting the same windshield lower moulding panel... but apparently this is the SMALLER square ones!!!
https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/part...281-00691.html
(these ones don't fit the holes and is labeled 72814E)

This is a pic of the grommets I need and they are a rectangular shaped grommet hole and not the smaller square shape one
https://ibb.co/Rg6s71M
https://ibb.co/wpmzhm6

my last resort is just to plug weld those holes to make them fit the smaller square ones that the generic autopart store sells (same size as the small square OEM nissan grommet screws at the dealership) but that's stupid and extra work that shouldn't be needed to get 4 god dam grommet screws in LOL... so hopefully one of you fellow zilvians can help a brotha out.
Thank yous
Q.Smooth127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 08:04 PM   #13484
Allen2688

Allen2688 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.Smooth127 View Post
anyone know what would be the new cross reference to these grommet screw from Nissan as the one that are for s13 are "discontinued" but im dam sure Nissan gotta still remake them for use with their newer vehicles.
https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/part...281-00153.html. This one apparently I need another 4 on top (72814F in the picture in the link), they are the 2 outer ones on each side and not the 2 center ones on that center panel windshield moulding. The grommet hole on these ones are the larger rectangular one and not small square shaped... I tried just goin to a regular autopart store and they didn't have a single one that had the rectangular shape lol... all small square!!!

Based on lookin at the picture... I THOUGHT this grommet in the below link would have been the same since this one wasn't discontinued and they use the same screw and its for mounting the same windshield lower moulding panel... but apparently this is the SMALLER square ones!!!
https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/part...281-00691.html
(these ones don't fit the holes and is labeled 72814E)

This is a pic of the grommets I need and they are a rectangular shaped grommet hole and not the smaller square shape one
https://ibb.co/Rg6s71M
https://ibb.co/wpmzhm6

my last resort is just to plug weld those holes to make them fit the smaller square ones that the generic autopart store sells (same size as the small square OEM nissan grommet screws at the dealership) but that's stupid and extra work that shouldn't be needed to get 4 god dam grommet screws in LOL... so hopefully one of you fellow zilvians can help a brotha out.
Thank yous
I dont know of any replacements for those, but IMO I wouldn't even bother trying to find those. All those plastic screw clips I've come across, I've replace with stainless nutserts. Then you just use stainless machine screws. they use those plastic clips because they're cheap and quick to install during assembly. Now mine are way easier to service and have a way cleaner look wouldn't go back.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:29 PM   #13485
kcswiz

kcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-knownkcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-knownkcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-knownkcswiz is making his/her stupidity well-known
Looks like a light cover. Any ideas of brand?

kcswiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 02:58 AM   #13486
ingmar F
Zilvia Member

ingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcswiz View Post
Looks like a light cover. Any ideas of brand?
i believe that they are oneline taillight covers.

ingmar F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 08:01 AM   #13487
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
oneline also made full tail light sets. good luck.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:47 PM   #13488
Q.Smooth127
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen2688 View Post
I dont know of any replacements for those, but IMO I wouldn't even bother trying to find those. All those plastic screw clips I've come across, I've replace with stainless nutserts. Then you just use stainless machine screws. they use those plastic clips because they're cheap and quick to install during assembly. Now mine are way easier to service and have a way cleaner look wouldn't go back.
you happen to know what size rivnut//nutserts you went with? m5? m6? m10?
Old 11-11-2019, 08:48 PM   #13489
Q.Smooth127
Zilvia Junkie

update... apparently you can buy those replacement cowl grommet screws from RHD Japan as I guess they actually get them straight from Nissan Japan dealership themselves... go figure American Nissan Dealerships wont do this for you lol
Old 11-14-2019, 05:19 PM   #13490
edmorl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
edmorl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Can anyone identify what brand / what vehicle this is for ?

I was told its for a single cam KA but the 3 bolt flange for the exhaust throws me off.

edmorl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 06:53 PM   #13491
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Yup def a sohc ka exhaust maybe for a d21
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:15 AM   #13492
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.Smooth127 View Post
update... apparently you can buy those replacement cowl grommet screws from RHD Japan as I guess they actually get them straight from Nissan Japan dealership themselves... go figure American Nissan Dealerships wont do this for you lol
Try this.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nissan-Skyl...-/123561918134
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:49 AM   #13493
adamsiors

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingmar F View Post
i believe that they are oneline taillight covers.

what oneline made were whole tail light sets, not covers. came in both zenki/chuki and kouki style. it was a plastic piece, just like these covers, then two round red reflectors and square corner bit, they all screw into that plastic thing.
zenki/chuki ones below

the ones you're asking about - these probably weren't made by a big known brand. even on minkara you can't find any pics with brand of these stated in description, only "unknown brand"

you could try to make these by yourself. doesnt look too hard
Old 11-15-2019, 12:29 PM   #13494
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsiors View Post
what oneline made were whole tail light sets, not covers. came in both zenki/chuki and kouki style. it was a plastic piece, just like these covers, then two round red reflectors and square corner bit, they all screw into that plastic thing.

you could try to make these by yourself. doesnt look too hard
ok, going to clarify ALL of this OneLine tail lights BS right now

OneLine made TAIL LIGHT REPLACEMENTS for the 180sx zenki/chuki and 180sx kouki models. OneLine ALSO made TAIL LIGHT COVERS for the OE 180sx kouki models. The replacements were full units that used OEM mounting holes, but they didnt have an internal molded cover. the backsides were completely exposed. they used a single bulb in the center of each lense that had a circular soft padded aluminum cover to prevent light from being seen in the center, it only illuminated the outside of the red lenses to give them the look of skyline tails when lit. the outer housing had fitment issues due to being slightly larger than the tail light recess area. the outside body of the lights was made from molded plastic. the insides were all hand assembled using epoxy cement and screws.

The OneLine tail light covers have been replicated over and over in Japan since their introduction. They are still easily had on YAJ for like $75-$100 i believe.

You will most likely NEVER get your hands on a set of OneLine tail light replacements as they are almost impossible to be had in Japan. I was bidding on a set for the 180sx zenki/chuki models that popped up (they were BRAND NEW too). i put $1200 on the auction, i was outbid in the last 10 minutes and the auction went up to $1500 by the time it was over. I am looking into replicating OneLine tails (as i have INSANELY detailed photos of exactly how the lights were made and put together), but yeah... thats a ways away from actually coming to light.

Old 11-17-2019, 02:36 PM   #13495
artiew00cakes

artiew00cakes is an unknown quantity at this point
Can someone ID this bumper? It seems like its a lip on a Navan bumper, but which lip? But it also seems "Bigger" than a Navan bumper which leads me to think its an aftermarket.

Any help is appreciated!

artiew00cakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 12:08 PM   #13496
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by artiew00cakes View Post
Can someone ID this bumper? It seems like its a lip on a Navan bumper, but which lip? But it also seems "Bigger" than a Navan bumper which leads me to think its an aftermarket.

Any help is appreciated!
Rep mold of a navan bumper with an ITR lip
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 04:24 PM   #13497
Slidewayz88
Leaky Injector

s14

Does anyone know what valances these are??? Though they resemble JDM, they are not. They’re thicker. I don’t think they’re URAS either 🤔

Old 11-19-2019, 06:49 PM   #13498
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidewayz88 View Post
Does anyone know what valances these are??? Though they resemble JDM, they are not. They’re thicker. I don’t think they’re URAS either 🤔

S14 Kouki PACS valances.

I reproduce the S14 PACS Zenki valances and will hopefully have the S14 kouki versions + front bumper available next year.

Old 12-11-2019, 04:17 PM   #13499
Slidewayz88
Leaky Injector

Voiddddddd

Last edited by Slidewayz88; 12-11-2019 at 09:52 PM..
Old 12-12-2019, 01:58 PM   #13500
gabefromcali
Leaky Injector

gabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to all
I have these front and rear seats currently in my s14. Came with the car. Anyone know what these came out of? The door card pictured is what I assume was the factory print/material.

https://imgur.com/gallery/RyllbbZ
gabefromcali is offline   Reply With Quote