Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 07:39 PM   #31
CUSTEL
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
CUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slow40 View Post
Is there a limit to the number of tickets you have to sell to raffle the car off?

Any estimate when the raffle will be?
500 tickets, 3 have been sold since I posted on forums, there is going to be an article in superstreet so I wouldn't be suprised if all were sold by the end of the month. The drawing will be announced once all tickets are sold I just need to set a date with RB Motoring when they have sold.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2007, 07:42 PM   #32
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
I really wanna buy a raffle ticket, I might. How long would you estimate it will take to sell all 500 tickets? I know theres no way of telling, jsut base it on the length it took in previous raffles. You guys should prolly post pics of someone winning it too so everyone knows it wasnt a big scam.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:50 PM   #33
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
Just went and looked into buying a ticket. First and foremost your terms and conditions uhh arent there. Secondly, in the billing information there is no where to put in your state, which is wierd. Has anyone else ever purchased anything from importraffle.com? I just left the page and went back and it still says SKU is 0001, how is that possible if 3 were sold already? Seems shady. Why wouldnt RB motoring just do this through their site instead of going to a third party who they would prolly have to pay for their services?
Old 10-22-2007, 07:51 PM   #34
CUSTEL

CUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripnbst View Post
I really wanna buy a raffle ticket, I might. How long would you estimate it will take to sell all 500 tickets? I know theres no way of telling, jsut base it on the length it took in previous raffles. You guys should prolly post pics of someone winning it too so everyone knows it wasnt a big scam.
This is the first raffle, the car is being provided by Sean Morris from RB Motoring and he will be making of the video of the car some time this week for a more in depth look.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:52 PM   #35
CUSTEL

Quote:
Just went and looked into buying a ticket. First and foremost your terms and conditions uhh arent there. Secondly, in the billing information there is no where to put in your state, which is wierd. Has anyone else ever purchased anything from importraffle.com? I just left the page and went back and it still says SKU is 0001, how is that possible if 3 were sold already? Seems shady. Why wouldnt RB motoring just do this through their site instead of going to a third party who they would prolly have to pay for their services?
3 tickets have been sold, not 3 cars... I have the billing page open now and it has the option for state, see image below.

RB Motoring isn't paying any fees for this.

Old 10-22-2007, 08:01 PM   #36
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

now see my image

Show me the box where it says state.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:03 PM   #37
CUSTEL

Quote:
now see my image

Show me the box where it says state.
Sorry, it uses the zip code to determine the state.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:05 PM   #38
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

I hope you understand I am not trying to be the king of deuschebagery although I may be inadvertently. I just want to make sure you guys are legit. I am about to send 100$ for something I know ahead of time I may never have anything to show for it.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:08 PM   #39
CUSTEL

Quote:
I hope you understand I am not trying to be the king of deuschebagery although I may be inadvertently. I just want to make sure you guys are legit. I am about to send 100$ for something I know ahead of time I may never have anything to show for it.
Yeah I understand, I forgot to mention in my first post that it used the zip code to determine state, it is the first raffle so I know there will be skepticism.

Last edited by CUSTEL; 10-23-2007 at 12:42 AM..
Old 10-22-2007, 08:08 PM   #40
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY
i cant exactly vouch for him but i have seen him on multiple forums. always good things never anything bad
Old 10-22-2007, 08:12 PM   #41
GoldenLeg

GoldenLeg will become famous soon enoughGoldenLeg will become famous soon enoughGoldenLeg will become famous soon enough
This is an amazing opportunity. I just hope it doesn't fall in the wrong hands
Old 10-22-2007, 08:41 PM   #42
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
i will let my friends in on this....
Old 10-22-2007, 09:07 PM   #43
CUSTEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsecretgold View Post
i will let my friends in on this....
Thanks TS Still searching for a gts-t for you btw
Old 10-22-2007, 09:17 PM   #44
D1GP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
D1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
subscribed. we'll see how this goes.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:53 PM   #45
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
correct me if im wrong but arent all skylines imported by motorex not eligible to become street legal due the fake paper work filed and fake crash test info...thats why they are no longer in business

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 10-22-2007, 10:04 PM   #46
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
correct me if im wrong but arent all skylines imported by motorex not eligible to become street legal due the fake paper work filed and fake crash test info...thats why they are no longer in business

Thats what I thought. Also I heard the only legal ones were the r32s because they actually crash tested those.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:06 PM   #47
CUSTEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
Thats what I thought. Also I heard the only legal ones were the r32s because they actually crash tested those.
R33's were crash tested, you can see photos of them in the crash test paperwork on freshalloy or automotiveforums don't remember which has the documents. The car is not federalized it is state legal.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:11 PM   #48
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
but thats the point that is trying to be made...that the paperwork is FALSE/FAKE information...this has also been mentioned on other forums ppl have been posting this on

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 10-22-2007, 10:15 PM   #49
CUSTEL

Quote:
but thats the point that is trying to be made...that the paperwork is FALSE/FAKE information...this has also been mentioned on other forums ppl have been posting this on
It is a state legal car, the car is not yet titled there is no falsified documentation. What paperwork can be fake if all the car has is de-registration paperwork? The car was not federalized, I never said it was. All that I stated was that it was imported by motorex.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:50 PM   #50
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

im not trying to "hate" on the lil deal u got goin on here at all...im just stating facts as to WHY motorex is now cloese down, due to ILLEGAL importing and false paperwork and crash testing....im just saying, what makes this one different from all the other cars they illegally imported

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 10-22-2007, 11:00 PM   #51
CUSTEL

Quote:
im not trying to "hate" on the lil deal u got goin on here at all...im just stating facts as to WHY motorex is now cloese down, due to ILLEGAL importing and false paperwork and crash testing....im just saying, what makes this one different from all the other cars they illegally imported
To my knowledge R32's and R34's were the ones that were illegally imported, the R33's are the only cars that are approved to be in the US.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:16 PM   #52
B Love
Zilvia Addict

B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
I dont Know Custel But I know Sean Morris and the people at Rb Motoring. They have been in this buisness for a while and are very legit. They offer some of the best prices around and everyone there are really good people. Sean Morris is well know within the automotive industry you can probbly search stuff and findout alot. He knows alot about skylines and other cars and he has worked on alot of cars that you have seen in drift series. Rb Motoring is a legit company so it would be pretty hard for them to try and screw people over. If your not even buying this car or a raffle ticket then why even post any negative comments? motorex was motorex and this is a whole different company. Sean Morris is a god guy and I would put my trust in him. He has sold alot of high dollar cars and knows what he is doing.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:48 AM   #53
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
From what I know. R32's were the only ones that were federlized. The r33 and 34 were faked with s14 chassis with usdm safety stuff and fake vins. thats all I know. and beleive me. I know. Shssssshhsss U didnt hear this from me. No pm's I will not answer anything on this topic.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:55 AM   #54
OMG_WTF

OMG_WTF is an unknown quantity at this point
trade for 07 STi?
Old 10-23-2007, 02:23 AM   #55
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Love View Post
I dont Know Custel But I know Sean Morris and the people at Rb Motoring. They have been in this buisness for a while and are very legit. They offer some of the best prices around and everyone there are really good people. Sean Morris is well know within the automotive industry you can probbly search stuff and findout alot. He knows alot about skylines and other cars and he has worked on alot of cars that you have seen in drift series. Rb Motoring is a legit company so it would be pretty hard for them to try and screw people over. If your not even buying this car or a raffle ticket then why even post any negative comments? motorex was motorex and this is a whole different company. Sean Morris is a god guy and I would put my trust in him. He has sold alot of high dollar cars and knows what he is doing.
so because RB motoring is a legit company and they're doing the raffle at their location...that automatically makes the car and the paperwork and motorex all legit? why are their doors now closed, for the fact that they were illegally importing cars and filing FALSE paperwork...

wouldnt u wonder why someone is selling a R34 from a shop that has been shut down for illegally importing cars? and its not about if im going to buy a raffle ticket or not, its about informing people that dont know any better so they dont get fucked out of their money

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 10-23-2007, 12:17 PM   #56
CUSTEL

Quote:
so because RB motoring is a legit company and they're doing the raffle at their location...that automatically makes the car and the paperwork and motorex all legit? why are their doors now closed, for the fact that they were illegally importing cars and filing FALSE paperwork...

wouldnt u wonder why someone is selling a R34 from a shop that has been shut down for illegally importing cars? and its not about if im going to buy a raffle ticket or not, its about informing people that dont know any better so they dont get fucked out of their money
Fucked out of their money how? If you could actually make sense of your posts it would be a great help to your argument. Show me one skyline that has been impounded or crushed for a reason other than street racing and until then keep it out of my thread.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:30 PM   #57
max2damax
Zilvia Junkie

max2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to all
500 x $100 = $50'000,. not bad. I think thats how im going to sell my car next time.

Old 10-23-2007, 12:43 PM   #58
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
I could drive down to Arcade Infinity and show you a couple that aren't there anymore

Currently registered cars are grandfathered, however, getting newly registered cars will definitely take some voodoo magic to make happen, or some shady tricks. However in his defense, R33's were the approved cars Duff, R32's and R34's were the ones being imported illegally.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:47 PM   #59
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticX27 View Post
I could drive down to Arcade Infinity and show you a couple that aren't there anymore

Currently registered cars are grandfathered, however, getting newly registered cars will definitely take some voodoo magic to make happen, or some shady tricks. However in his defense, R33's were the approved cars Duff, R32's and R34's were the ones being imported illegally.
Yup its true the R33's were the only of the R-chassis that was approved.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:39 PM   #60
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

yeah but the argument is going either way...people say they were imported illegally and others say they were legal (more say illegally though)...i mean yeah cool u can win a R33 for $100...but then never get to drive it legally on the street? lame... goodluck with ur sale....ops, raffle

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Closed Thread