Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 01:40 PM   #91
s14k
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
s14k is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Free bump for a awesome car glws
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2012, 09:24 PM   #92
EliteJDM
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
EliteJDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
haha, i rest my case
Old 09-01-2012, 01:04 AM   #93
vinnyjdm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
vinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I'll buy it but not for 20k lol
Old 09-01-2012, 08:28 AM   #94
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrifter View Post
Why don't you STFU dude. The cars here ILLIGALLY PERIOD. I love them as much as everyone else but facts are facts. Why do you think everyone is selling them. So so suck dudes dick somemore I was watching out for him. Its NOT your thread go STFU AND LEAVE
there are plenty of other things here in this country illegally(cars, people, drugs, you name it) in case you haven't been paying attention the last four years, the president hasn't helped the US economy get better like he said he would, and as for the illegal thing, we are being stripped of our gun rights, but people commiting crimes(illegal immigrants) can now get student aid, and can get drivers licenses, and they are commiting crimes(The word illegal still means the same thing infront of the word immigrant). If every other illegal immigrant can get a license, I am only assume I can get one for an illegal skyline, or I can just pay the lawyer in Robb report magazine $4500 and register it in Montana like everyone else does with their supercar,

clean car, even better its in Pennsylvania, plenty of fun twisty roads to drive it home on

Old 09-01-2012, 09:38 AM   #95
vinnyjdm
Zilvia Addict

vinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura aboutvinnyjdm has a spectacular aura about
Yeah but the fact that it's here illegally, generally speaking, should drop that price down about more than half of what he's asking for. Think about the economy right now, its horrible. Things sell for way cheaper than they used to because nobody can afford anything anymore. Prices are competitive and for an illegal car that somebody can't even do anything with until they go through more illegal shit to get it so they are able to drive it there is no 20k is the right price

js
Old 09-01-2012, 08:21 PM   #96
maxmumboom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
maxmumboom is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnyjdm View Post
Yeah but the fact that it's here illegally, generally speaking, should drop that price down about more than half of what he's asking for. Think about the economy right now, its horrible. Things sell for way cheaper than they used to because nobody can afford anything anymore. Prices are competitive and for an illegal car that somebody can't even do anything with until they go through more illegal shit to get it so they are able to drive it there is no 20k is the right price

js
Sellers car. Sellers price. You and anyone else on here can use the pm system to give him advice or your opinions. Instead you'll litter his for sale ad. Knowingly.
Let's face it. If he was selling this for $5k every complainer bash his thread would fall ass over face in competing to buy it. None of you would care about any legal stAtus either.
This is a joke. If you can't swing the price look all you want dream more than you already do. But please don't comment on anything if you not in the position to purchase.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #97
vinnyjdm
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmumboom View Post
Sellers car. Sellers price. You and anyone else on here can use the pm system to give him advice or your opinions. Instead you'll litter his for sale ad. Knowingly.
Let's face it. If he was selling this for $5k every complainer bash his thread would fall ass over face in competing to buy it. None of you would care about any legal stAtus either.
This is a joke. If you can't swing the price look all you want dream more than you already do. But please don't comment on anything if you not in the position to purchase.
I guess I agree with you

kinda
Old 09-01-2012, 08:26 PM   #98
vinnyjdm
Zilvia Addict

thats kind of the point though is that if it was $5k everyone would be competing regardless of its legality. The point is that it needs to be at a price where its worth getting regardless of it being illegal. I don't think someone will dish out 20k for an illegal car.

But hey. not my car to price. If someone does buy it then sweet.

glws
Old 09-01-2012, 10:02 PM   #99
maxmumboom
Zilvia Member

maxmumboom is a well-known jackass
Just pm the guy if you have something to say about his stuff. There is nothing more anyone as the seller of a skyline than people who think they know everything about them because they read 6 Internet based articles and heard some people had stuff take by big brother.
You bitch it's illegal
You bitch it's too much money
You talk about bond releases but never read one in it's entirety nor do you know what it actually is or means
If a car had a bond release and was mint and the seller was selling it for $100k you'd bitch it's worth $20k and then offer $15k and a shitty 240 as trade and you believe that it's a great deal
It come down to this with these cars:
Have money and be willin to spend it on legit stuff and don't complain
Buy a grey car and worry about something
Or sit and dream and complain you can't swing $20k or less on a grey car.
If you want a 50 state mint gtr I have one and. Be prepared to pay 4 times this mans asking price.
You have many options so which one of these guys are you in which I have described?
Old 09-02-2012, 01:09 AM   #100
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ryandh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmumboom View Post
Just pm the guy if you have something to say about his stuff. There is nothing more anyone as the seller of a skyline than people who think they know everything about them because they read 6 Internet based articles and heard some people had stuff take by big brother.
You bitch it's illegal
You bitch it's too much money
You talk about bond releases but never read one in it's entirety nor do you know what it actually is or means
If a car had a bond release and was mint and the seller was selling it for $100k you'd bitch it's worth $20k and then offer $15k and a shitty 240 as trade and you believe that it's a great deal
It come down to this with these cars:
Have money and be willin to spend it on legit stuff and don't complain
Buy a grey car and worry about something
Or sit and dream and complain you can't swing $20k or less on a grey car.
If you want a 50 state mint gtr I have one and. Be prepared to pay 4 times this mans asking price.
You have many options so which one of these guys are you in which I have described?
Could not have said it any better than this... ^

To the OP-
I know how it feels to be lowballed. Was just offered an astonishing amount of money for my car yesterday (Which is not even for sale). A whopping
$15k, cash money for my bond released, Victory specification, R33 GTR elegantly clad in beautiful LP2...He said that the new ones made the price drop for the old ones and the price I would sell it at was way too high... LOL

Glws bro. I would pick this up, and I have the bread to spend, but way too much risk for me, only because I live in CA.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:11 AM   #101
briankent
Premium Member

briankent is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear OP and other viewers slash pussy footers as a previous GTR owner getting these state titled is a pretty easy process that the DMV is usually more then happy to walk you through as long as your willing to pay decent state taxes on it and provide them with what they ask for. I daily drove mine everywhere.

Even getting financing on these is as simple as getting the car properly appraised and taking the documents to any financial institution.

Car is fucking clean as clean can be. I really want to do hairy burn outs in it.

GLWS!

Also OP I am in Buffalo we are pretty close we should hang out with our skyrines and find girls who squirt!
Old 09-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #102
funnyscreenname
Leaky Injector

funnyscreenname is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
(The word illegal still means the same thing infront of the word immigrant)
not anymore it doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briankent View Post
Also OP I am in Buffalo we are pretty close we should hang out with our skyrines and find girls who squirt!
only fat girls squirt

OP, sorry to see this thing hasn't sold yet. i'm sure you've tried selling on other forums as well tho huh? have you tried listing it in ebay classifieds? it's free and can get you a good bit of exposure. hell you can list it on ebay and deal with the person privately. regardless of what people say about ebay, that place gets so much traffic. it'd be worth it to try listing there.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #103
EvoPhoto
Banned from the Marketplace

EvoPhoto is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess you guys are missing the point.
He said the car is state titled and it is legal to drive it on the streets.

Do some research. This is a great price for a state titled R34 Skyline

Hell, I see tons of R32 and R33 GTST on this site alone listed for $16-$18k+
For $5k extra you can be in a R34!!!!!!!?
It's not rocket science to me, this is a hell of a good deal.

$23,000 - State Titled - 2000 R34 Skyline GT-T

Or check out these other Skylines.

$65,000 - State Titled - 1999 R34 Skyline GTR
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/431944...e-r34-gtr.html

$59,000 - State Titled - 1995 R33 Skyline GTR
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/437573...0-buffalo.html

$55,000 - State Titled - 2000 R34 Skyline GTR
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/463672...gtr-vspec.html

$40,000 - State Titled - 1992 R32 Skyline GTR (BUILT)
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/455636...oker-2-8l.html

$30,000 - State Titled - 2000 R34 Skyline GTT (with RB26 swap)
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/459166...4-skyline.html

$30,000 - State Titled - 1993 R33 Skyline GTST (with RB26)
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/432208...ect-f-s-t.html

$25,000 - Bond Release - 1991 R32 Skyline GTR
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/445574...x-r32-gtr.html

$25,900 - State Titled - 1995 JDM RHD Supra TT
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/456479...o-6-speed.html

$23,000 - State Titled - 1995 R33 Skyline GTR
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/468909...tered-24k.html

$21,000 - State Titled - 1994 R33 Skyline GTS-T
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/465849...ly-modded.html

$21,000 - State Titled - 1996 R33 Skyline GTST
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/459870...line-gtst.html

$19,000 - State Titled - 1993 R33 Skyline GTST
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/445241...ngsta-low.html

$19,000 - State Titled - 1997 R33 Skyline GTST
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/454807...arl-white.html

$17,700 - State Titled - 1994 R33 Skyline GTS-T
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/471651...-r33-gtst.html

$16,000 - State Titled - 1993 R32 Skyline GTS-T
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/470382...cusco-ect.html

$16,000 - State Titled - 1997 R33 Skyline GTST
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/463737...ine-gts-t.html

$16,000 - State Titled - 1994 R32 Skyline GTST
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/404314...ne-w-rb25.html

$15,000 - State Titled - 1993 R32 Skyline GTS-T
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/446542...line-gtst.html

$15,000 - Federal Crime Vin Swap - 1993 R32 Skyline GTS-T
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/468407...-racefriv.html

Good luck to OP and the other guys selling their Skylines!!
Old 09-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #104
blackdragon328
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blackdragon328 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
dude, OP....I just read through all of that (yes im that bored) and I feel horrible for u. that was a trainwreck... I hope someone in there is actually interested (and can afford it). its a great price for an R34 and there are so many uses for em on and off road even with the legal crap to wade through.

glws bro, that is a gorgeous car and id be all over it if I made 6 times my income, legal or not.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #105
slipnslide88
Zilvia Member

slipnslide88 is an unknown quantity at this point
All I keep seeing is blah blah blah illegal. Can someone please tell me how my car is illegal??? Let's see I paid cash money for it from my pocket. I have a title for it. I have all the paperwork on the car. I brought the car from Japan to the United States. I don't see how this is illegal. Seems pretty legitimate to me. So as you make these accusations without doing proper research any of us ballers who actually own these laugh at you with your silly s13 project car. But for amusement once again I shall break down your points on the car and clarify some things.

1. Car is illegal- no. You are a jackass. Car would be illegal if I stole it and brought it to the United States through some shady channels and it never was known to be here.
2. Car is illegal- no. You are a jackass.
3. Car is illegal- shut the fuck up guy who can't afford the car but heard Paul Walker had 3 skylines taken by I.C.E. because he thought he was above the law.
4. Car is illegal- I swear if I saw you I would hit you with my R34 and call the police and say you ran in front of me and watch as they compliment my car and go on about there business.

Now that is out of the way a non state title car cannot be driven on the streets. They are for offload use only but still LEGAL! To have the car state titled means the car can be driven on the street. It means it has a tag for a R34 Skyline. It means it is insured as a R34 Skyline. It means you laugh at people with shit ass s13s and Hondas....on the street. Now to completely and fully have the car legal everywhere you will need to have it federally legal as well. This step is the most expensive and most commonly not done.

So please take your legal bullahit elsewhere. I have said it a million times and yet I still have people say the same ahit. Read the thread. There are 15 different people who have said it isn't legal. IT IS! Get a fuxking life maybe a girlfriend. Something other than saying the same shit everybody else has said. You know why they stop posting? Because they don't know how to respond because they are WRONG! As will anybody else be saying the car isn't legal.

And this post was directed mainly towards VinnyJDM who has a great name except apparently he is unfamiliar with the Japanese Domestic Market. But it sounds cool and he saw a sweet add one time eBay and decided he is JDM.

And EliteJDM.... Great response. I take your comment as a compliment of my skills as to properly answering your dumbass remarks so good that you could not have a decent follow through reply to comeback with. But I guess you have to have the last word and I sure do hope that got your cock hard with that one line reply that makes you seem like you won somehow as if we were playing some childish game. And in all honesty if you offered a decent price for the car I may sell it to you and at that point you might find a girl(assuming you keep your mouth shut and let the Skyline do the talking) who could fix that hard cock situation instead of using your hand.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #106
fullthrottle
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
fullthrottle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrifter View Post
I really don't mean to be a dick but you are trying to sell an ILLEGAL car no one is gonna be stupid enough to buy it. Again im not trying to be a dick or anything but this is like trying to sell something you stole. So just be careful.
Just for the record, putting an engine with more cyclinders than a car came with from the factory is illegal. Just dont speak anymore please.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #107
EliteJDM
Zilvia Member

EliteJDM is an unknown quantity at this point
I was going to let it go but you had to mention me sooo.....

The car is illegal because....

It was not imported as a car, it was dismantled and imported as parts then reassembled and sold as a car... which is ILLEGAL, and a federal crime.

PS it is sad that you need a skyline to get a girl. and even worse to think that i would want a grey market illegal car from you..

If I did want one, I would drive down to North Philly and get one from Mr. & Mrs. Kim who actually import them (illegally) and buy one. you know, the people you sell the cars for... oh and this is directed Alex (evophoto) aka slipnslide88 and whatever other screen names you used in this thread to have some people (make-believe) behind you on this.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:57 PM   #108
briankent
Premium Member

briankent is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteJDM View Post

It was not imported as a car, it was dismantled and imported as parts then reassembled and sold as a car... which is ILLEGAL, and a federal crime.

PS it is sad that you need a skyline to get a girl. and even worse to think that i would want a grey market illegal car from you..

If I did want one, I would drive down to North Philly and get one from Mr. & Mrs. Kim who actually import them (illegally) and buy one. you know, the people you sell the cars for... oh and this is directed Alex (evophoto) aka slipnslide88 and whatever other screen names you used in this thread to have some people (make-believe) behind you on this.
I'm glad you know how to use red lettering BUT!

Doubt the car was purchased in pieces. Regardless it is not illegal to purchase the body and put in the motor of your choice as an individual and then use the car for personal reasons especially if its used off road.

And if you try and bring up Motorex like you were even part of this scene and know half of what happened when they did anything your just an idiot.

Even though the motor nor car pass nhtsa or EPA regulations they are still sold legally in the states as separate items or a whole.

Agreed cars won't get you laid.

What gives you the right to hate on this guy if he is using two names to sell his car to get money to pay his bills?!

This is clearly a vehicle specifically inclined for enthusiasts with expendable cash that really want it so why don't you just fuck off or help him sell it. Correct me if I'm wrong aren't forums supposed to be a place of support and extended knowledge for all cars like this?!

I've been in this guys shoes literally over a dozen times and its fucking faggots like you that make these things a nightmare to fiscally deal with opposed to letting everyone enjoy them.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #109
fEnWiCk

fEnWiCk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteJDM View Post

What are you smoking? Stop being a keyboard warrior and mention things that you read on the internet. Are you certain this car was dismantled and was brought in pieces? Did you ask the OP or you are bashing this thread and being a troll?

I have a State Legal R34 GTT, Pre-motorex and it did come in as a whole car in a freight container from japan to the US port and can definitely say your full of Bullshit about your allegation and Illegal crap. If you don't have anything better to say and can't afford this guy's car, stop saying shit that you can't back up,

You'll be amazed how many people do really have skylines in the US and are low key. This guy is trying to move his car and that's the reason why his skyline went public. why gossip and be destructive when you are not even interested in buying this and maybe don't even have the funds to do so?

naysayers are so sickening! Grow balls and get a job or a real job then maybe you can afford a real car and a real life.

Free bump to the OP and good luck with selling.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:56 PM   #110
slipnslide88
Zilvia Member

slipnslide88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sold!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #111
S15slider21

Trader Rating: (1)
S15slider21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews