Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 05:33 PM   #121
blackdoutrsx

Trader Rating: (0)
blackdoutrsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damnn clean car. if you ever decide to sell lmk ill will scoop this up so quick plus im in oceanside so its soo close to you. FREE BUMP
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2007, 01:38 AM   #122
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdoutrsx View Post
damnn clean car. if you ever decide to sell lmk ill will scoop this up so quick plus im in oceanside so its soo close to you. FREE BUMP
i will let you know, you can PM me ur contact no. if u want
Old 10-22-2007, 01:49 AM   #123
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Dont sell it bro, car is sexy. If you do, hope it goes to good owner.

glws.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:35 PM   #124
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDrftr. View Post
Dont sell it bro, car is sexy. If you do, hope it goes to good owner.

glws.
thanks, i will make sure of it...
Old 10-22-2007, 11:47 PM   #125
tranjq
BANNED

Trader Rating: (17)
tranjq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Is The Car Still For Sale? I Have A 91' Toyota Supra Turbo Blk Targa...call Me 714-624-2952

And We'll Talk!

John
Socal
Old 10-23-2007, 01:35 AM   #126
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranjq View Post
Is The Car Still For Sale? I Have A 91' Toyota Supra Turbo Blk Targa...call Me 714-624-2952

And We'll Talk!

John
Socal
still offered for trade yes
Old 11-09-2007, 05:42 AM   #127
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

i have looked at several cars but no trade yet. car is still on the market
Old 12-07-2007, 05:40 PM   #128
240boy90
BANNED

240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore
ohhh snapp!!!
Old 12-07-2007, 05:40 PM   #129
240boy90
BANNED

240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore
nice car man....just pMd ya!
Old 12-14-2007, 02:04 AM   #130
twelvegaugedave

twelvegaugedave will become famous soon enoughtwelvegaugedave will become famous soon enoughtwelvegaugedave will become famous soon enoughtwelvegaugedave will become famous soon enough
Hey I'm Dave. You're 240 is really nice and I'm wondering if we could work something out. Two years ago, about 6 months after I bought my 1996 240sx, I was cut off and forced into some parked cars and totalled 5 cars, including mine. The person who cut me off left the accident and since he didn't have damage to his vehicle I haven't been able to be compensated. So I lost all my money for aftermarket parts and my insurance paid me the original cost of the vehicle so I lost out a lot. Also, I was seriously injured from it so I lost my job and had to drop out of college (was going to Cypress for an A.S. degree in Automotive Technology).

I'm looking for another 240sx to replace mine so maybe we can work something out. I know you want a trade to make things easier but since I don't need a car because I can't work nor can I go back to school, I can wait. So maybe we can work something out to where we wait until you find a car to buy and then when you do, I can buy yours. I know it's a little more difficult than a straight-up trade but you would definately be helping out a fellow Nissan enthusiast and your car would have a good home. Let me know if you want to work something out.

Thanks, David
Old 12-14-2007, 12:02 PM   #131
s14gj
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
s14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i know your not looking for a s13. but i would trade you for my car.
here is a pic.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:05 PM   #132
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

Let me know what your price range is and ya maybe we can work something out

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelvegaugedave View Post
Hey I'm Dave. You're 240 is really nice and I'm wondering if we could work something out. Two years ago, about 6 months after I bought my 1996 240sx, I was cut off and forced into some parked cars and totalled 5 cars, including mine. The person who cut me off left the accident and since he didn't have damage to his vehicle I haven't been able to be compensated. So I lost all my money for aftermarket parts and my insurance paid me the original cost of the vehicle so I lost out a lot. Also, I was seriously injured from it so I lost my job and had to drop out of college (was going to Cypress for an A.S. degree in Automotive Technology).

I'm looking for another 240sx to replace mine so maybe we can work something out. I know you want a trade to make things easier but since I don't need a car because I can't work nor can I go back to school, I can wait. So maybe we can work something out to where we wait until you find a car to buy and then when you do, I can buy yours. I know it's a little more difficult than a straight-up trade but you would definately be helping out a fellow Nissan enthusiast and your car would have a good home. Let me know if you want to work something out.

Thanks, David
Old 12-17-2007, 07:28 PM   #133
HaNgTyMe
Leaky Injector

HaNgTyMe is making a name for him/her selfHaNgTyMe is making a name for him/her self
trade me for my white ek hatch
Old 12-17-2007, 07:57 PM   #134
PhilVia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
PhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
seen this in person very clean and well taken care off..

Old 01-01-2008, 08:11 PM   #135
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gj View Post
i know your not looking for a s13. but i would trade you for my car.
here is a pic.
what motor and mods?
Old 01-01-2008, 08:14 PM   #136
rongfk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
rongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i like your car... very clean and straight. good luck with your sale.

for sale: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=193169

-1990 s13 hb w/all jdm 180sx goodies... gone to fresno
-1985 ae86 gts turbo... going threw a heart transplant
-1963 euro ragtop bug... asleep in the garage

Luv 2 Build, Luv 2 Show, Luv 2 Cruise!....
Old 01-01-2008, 08:29 PM   #137
sxe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by twelvegaugedave View Post

Thanks, David
^heart goes out to ya fellow, same EXACT thing happend to me with my evo, exept i hit a wall head on at 80 MPH, then ontop pf that got sued. so yea man good luck!! hope things go well for you finding a new 240

AS FOR THIS CAR ITS AMAZING/ORGASMIC...

i'll trade you my 95 RHD zenki, with sr, minor mods, s15 turbo, greedy fmic, and intake manifold, 550 injectors, let me know asap

Calvin

P.S if ur interested ill PM pics.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:19 PM   #138
twelvegaugedave

twelvegaugedave will become famous soon enoughtwelvegaugedave will become famous soon enoughtwelvegaugedave will become famous soon enoughtwelvegaugedave will become famous soon enough
Thanks Calvin, Sorry to hear about to hear about your evo; hope you're okay. When I get another 240 I'll buy you a beer

When I was attending at Cypress, I made a friend who owned a heavily modified evo rs and it scared the Hell out of me haha.

Oh topsecret, I pm'ed you asking if you'd accept my offer if you sold her to me with no wheels. I have the stock se's from my old 240 I could throw on for now.

I had FN's on mine when the guy wrecked her and took part of a spoke off on the curb and cracked another through the lip but it still holds air. I tell you, 5zigen makes extremely strong wheels despite those being cast. I'll upload some pics when I get my computer working right.

I'm interested in two other 240s in socal and one in North Cali at the moment but yours is definately the cleanest.

Thanks,
David
Old 01-08-2008, 12:00 AM   #139
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
lol wtf....how the fuck is this still for sale??? car is badass...Id be all over this if you wanted to trade for an s14 with minor mods but wtf....somebody buy this shit already
Old 01-17-2008, 11:16 AM   #140
driftzilla

driftzilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to driftzilla
Hey is the car still for sale?
Old 01-18-2008, 03:21 PM   #141
driftzilla

driftzilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to driftzilla
does anyone know the status on this beauty? I've tried to get a hold of him but nothing. Anyone?
Old 02-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #142
jdmlver

jdmlver is on a distinguished road
Trade For A Audi Awd Turbo..clean Title....97,000 Original Miles...5 Speed..
Old 02-11-2008, 12:19 PM   #143
eastondle
Zilvia Junkie

eastondle will become famous soon enougheastondle will become famous soon enougheastondle will become famous soon enougheastondle will become famous soon enough
this car was stolen guys, i don't know if he got it back yet- check out his other posts...
Old 02-12-2008, 06:49 PM   #144
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah the car was stolen a few weeks ago i will edit the thread
Old 02-15-2008, 04:22 PM   #145
NSDCA
Zilvia Member

NSDCA is on a distinguished road
check around clairemont. thats where they found my s14.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:12 AM   #146
jays_240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
jays_240 has made poor choicesjays_240 has made poor choicesjays_240 has made poor choicesjays_240 has made poor choicesjays_240 has made poor choicesjays_240 has made poor choicesjays_240 has made poor choicesjays_240 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm looking for kouki s14 fog lights, please let me know if you have and how much, ship to 94703? thank!
Old 05-19-2008, 10:34 AM   #147
rowdogg03
Zilvia Member

rowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to allrowdogg03 is a name known to all
3 month old thread man.. and his car was STOLEN.. can you read?
Old 05-19-2008, 02:44 PM   #148
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowdogg03 View Post
3 month old thread man.. and his car was STOLEN.. can you read?
Apparently he can't...
To avoid any further confusion, I will close it now.

And I write too!
Closed Thread