Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-15-2019, 07:58 AM   #811
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wykydtron View Post
Not a fan of Cosmis and Konig wheels no matter how many sponsor drivers or YouTubers rock them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cosmis, fine.

Konig?!!! Fuck you. Shit is legit classic OG.

Ultraforms actually look bad ass too.

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2019, 09:06 AM   #812
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol why are you guys discussing aesthetics with corbic
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 09:38 AM   #813
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
lol why are you guys discussing aesthetics with corbic
That's right Boiz, make sure to check with our official fashionistas so you cop'n the hottest trends and look FABULOUS when posting your Sic Whip on Instagram!

Old 03-15-2019, 09:55 AM   #814
PatPs13
Leaky Injector

PatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
That's right Boiz, make sure to check with our official fashionistas so you cop'n the hottest trends and look FABULOUS when posting your Sic Whip on Instagram!
Looks better than anything else you've posted so far
PatPs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:09 AM   #815
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatPs13 View Post
Looks better than anything else you've posted so far
Member since 2017...

Let's see this hellaflush car your parents bought you kid.
Old 03-15-2019, 11:58 AM   #816
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
Quote:
must be Fashion Nova...

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:41 PM   #817
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Both are tin cans worth $0.99

Last edited by spooled240; 03-15-2019 at 01:14 PM..
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:30 PM   #818
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Just because it isn't a 95 Mustang on American Racing Torq Thrust doesn't mean it is that.
Old 03-15-2019, 02:31 PM   #819
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Just because it isn't a 95 Mustang on American Racing Torq Thrust doesn't mean it is that.
Is this to the Fashion Polices liking?

Old 03-15-2019, 02:45 PM   #820
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
oh baby, that second one is kinda cool.

the only thing worth a damn on that miata is the hard top.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 11:45 PM   #821
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
Do people actually think sn95's are cool? I always thought they were fugly and for white trash monster snapback and camo cargo shorts wearing douchebags

Matte paint will never be cool
potatomonkey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:28 AM   #822
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
What if I told you FinalForm USA still has followers after one of 'tha crew' faked cancer to build their FD?

I know it's old news, but why does the internet get more outraged about the Zestino tires guy when the FinalForm cat FOR SURE FAKED HAVING FUCKING CANCER.
Old 03-16-2019, 08:35 AM   #823
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatomonkey99 View Post
Do people actually think 240's are cool? I always thought they were fugly and for weeboo trash monster snapback and skinny jeans wearing douchebags

Fixed that for you.

A bit ironic considering a 240 needs to be practically rebodied, have a hub conversion and thousands in wheels to look good.

Then you need an entire powertrain swap, then the entire fuel system and power adder upgraded... Then the entire suspension, arms, coils and all be replaced to be fast..

Yet they'll bitch that a stock mustang or Corvete isn't fast enough, boring looking or has to much wheel gap.

I'd argue stock for stock a Mustang is better looking then a 240 and that's why you'll see most Stang owners do minimal cosmetic modifications while a 240 owner is going to replace every body panel.

Old 03-16-2019, 12:20 PM   #824
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
A bit ironic considering a 240 needs to be practically rebodied, have a hub conversion and thousands in wheels to look good.

Then you need an entire powertrain swap, then the entire fuel system and power adder upgraded... Then the entire suspension, arms, coils and all be replaced to be fast..

Yet they'll bitch that a stock mustang or Corvete isn't fast enough, boring looking or has to much wheel gap.

I'd argue stock for stock a Mustang is better looking then a 240 and that's why you'll see most Stang owners do minimal cosmetic modifications while a 240 owner is going to replace every body panel.
Why are you here lol just go back to your mustang forums.

Also good job comparing a bone stock faded out zenki to a dropped and lip kitted mustang I can do that too:

Oh and stock body for life, body kits and frp fenders are ugly 9 times out of 10. Stock for stock s13's have better, more pleasant body lines. Less is more.

Also if I wanted a fast car in a straight line I'd get a Vette or something along those lines. I got an schassis because I like the way it feels in the corners.

Every time I argue with you it's seems like you have no reason to ever want to own an schassis, so I got no clue why you're on this forum

Old 03-16-2019, 04:53 PM   #825
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Why are you here lol just go back to your mustang forums.

Better question, why are you in this thread. You only joined the forum 18 months ago and are likely rocking your first car your parents bought you, a clapped out stock S13 with bubble shifter and eBay exhaust. Change my mind.

Quote:
Also good job comparing a bone stock faded out zenki to a dropped and lip kitted mustang I can do that too:
Thanks for proving my point. That car is more then just wheels, but also bumpers, lip, wing, Z32 brakes, probably 5-lug conversion and side skirts. All that to look on part with the GT I posted.

Is it still a 155hp torque monster or does it have $6k in engine upgrades too?

Quote:
Oh and stock body for life, body kits and frp fenders are ugly 9 times out of 10. Stock for stock s13's have better, more pleasant body lines. Less is more.
At least we can agree on that.

Quote:
Every time I argue with you it's seems like you have no reason to ever want to own an schassis, so I got no clue why you're on this forum
I have no idea who you are. You have 30 posts and joined at the end of '17. I joined in 2005 after a stint on 240sxforums and NICO when I bought my S13.

I owned the S13 for 12 years, swapped engines twice, painted it 3 times. If someone would give me a factory stock TYPE-X in outstanding condition for $6k, I'd rock it, but that's not reality.

When I got the 240 in 2004
(Camera Phone!)

(when I realized I was sick of it)

And when it's replacement arrived

My first Mustang in 2007, $2,500 '96 5spd GT. Did thr PI intake, x-pipe, cherry bomb turbo mufflers and 4.10 gears. Changed out the whole interior for a 99 V6's deleted all the sound deadening and dropped it on Fox Body H&R lowersprings, cracked a header, got a bug up my ass and sold it.

It's one of only two cars I regret selling.

As for other forums, of course I'm on them. But for some reason imports seem to be a nexus of Communism, Soy Milk and Haterid for non-import cars. It's some weird one - way rivalry.
Old 03-16-2019, 06:42 PM   #826
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

Quote:

Better question, why are you in this thread. You only joined the forum 18 months ago and are likely rocking your first car your parents bought you, a clapped out stock S13 with bubble shifter and eBay exhaust. Change my mind.
What so I can't participate in a thread for the sake of discussion now? Btw my account is only 1.5 years old because that's when I started looking for S13's. I might not be old but I sure am a grumpy asshole

Quote:
All that to look on part with the GT I posted.
I think we have different definitions of "on par" It looks like something I'd see rolling around in Santa Ana with a stick welded straight pipe and a v6. Also blacked out headlights give me a fucking break lol.

Quote:

I owned the S13 for 12 years, swapped engines twice, painted it 3 times.

If someone would give me a factory stock TYPE-X in outstanding condition for $6k, I'd rock it, but that's not reality.
As much as I enjoy arguing with you, I will say its a pretty nice s13, can't hate OEM aero. It is unfortunate that IG flexbois and clout chasers started driving up the prices of clean cars while trashing anything thats not perfect. Yeah my s13 was a POS when I picked it up, I'm doing my best to reverse that. Its about ready to be painted.

I also picked up/repaired some of my interior stuff

Old 03-16-2019, 06:50 PM   #827
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

Imma loop this thread back to its origins and be grumpy about some shit.

Why the fuck do Instagram part handlers think its ok to take a 30 year old used NISMO/Tomei/HKS wheel/shift knob/dildo/cupholder/whatever and try to sell that shit to some idiot for stupid $$$$$. I like the old logo as much as the next guy, but do people really pay 600+ for a fucking wheel? I've seen windbreakers go for like 550 because they have a small tomei logo on the lapel etc.

INB4 people assume that because I'm not an OG I run junk like NRG and Grip Royal like the rest of the new crowd.

Old 03-16-2019, 09:15 PM   #828
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Quote:

I also picked up/repaired some of my interior stuff

chop it in half, make a drift sim, post in this thread and irritate all the old folk
Old 03-16-2019, 09:29 PM   #829
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wykydtron View Post
chop it in half, make a drift sim, post in this thread and irritate all the old folk
Well that'd irritate me lmao

Y'know I've seen that done before, but to a shitty dash. Its a "cool" idea and I wouldn't really be mad if someone did it to a dash that was beyond saving (ie large chunk missing, cracks are repairable.)

But with how tech is going now, I don't see a point in using monitors etc for sims. I've tried VR sims and its insane.

Old 03-17-2019, 02:46 AM   #830
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Wow it's been a minute. Old fart here. I moved to the Philippines and I got an s15

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 07:28 AM   #831
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Is this to the Fashion Polices liking?
Those look butt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
What if I told you FinalForm USA still has followers after one of 'tha crew' faked cancer to build their FD?

I know it's old news, but why does the internet get more outraged about the Zestino tires guy when the FinalForm cat FOR SURE FAKED HAVING FUCKING CANCER.
I'm pretty sure kids don't know the mayday garage goober story.
Old 03-18-2019, 08:05 AM   #832
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
I moved to the Philippines and I got an s15
]
Yo, heard mad good things about the ladyboy situation down there. Lets get some appreeesh for hot trannies up in this muh'fucka
tuzzio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:19 AM   #833
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

jedi03 is on a distinguished road
I'm there with you guys on the pricing...just for giggles i looked at some Lamborghini apparel and jacket is 1500, shoes for ~600, kids jacked ~150...i think they are trying to put them on the same pedestal
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:47 AM   #834
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
sometimes I wonder if these kids are artificially driving up the prices by pretending they are selling this stuff for a higher amount. You know, staying lit with this #hustlegang #alwaysworking #millionairemindset life

and since we're on that subject. Let me be an old grumpy asshole and say that shit is annoying as fuck. It's great that you're driven, but you don't need to show everyone that you're driven. Go be driven somewhere else..preferably with a baseball bat so you'd stfu. We also don't care that you're at the gym everday.

/end old grumpy asshole rant

did I do good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Yo, heard mad good things about the ladyboy situation down there. Lets get some appreeesh for hot trannies up in this muh'fucka

and all of a sudden we aren't talking about R154's and "Silvia" has the full package
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:18 AM   #835
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
The thing that SN95s and S-chassis cars have in common is that there are a few really nice examples running around but 90% of them are clapped out turds owned by people that live in poverty. Included among this are the sort of morons that flex cash and garbage merchandise like overpriced JDM junk, bride backpacks, and supreme "gear" from their trailer home on social media. See below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
sometimes I wonder if these kids are artificially driving up the prices by pretending they are selling this stuff for a higher amount. You know, staying lit with this #hustlegang #alwaysworking #millionairemindset life

and since we're on that subject. Let me be an old grumpy asshole and say that shit is annoying as fuck. It's great that you're driven, but you don't need to show everyone that you're driven. Go be driven somewhere else..preferably with a baseball bat so you'd stfu. We also don't care that you're at the gym everday.

/end old grumpy asshole rant
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:10 PM   #836
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Wow it's been a minute. Old fart here. I moved to the Philippines and I got an s15

Where at in the Philippines? My wife's family is from there; we visited this year and ever since I've been "half-joking" about moving there to start a tour-boat business.
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:38 AM   #837
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
So my only copy of the s14 key broke in the drivers door lock when i was trying to start it up after the winter..

This car hates me as I am starting to hate it.. time to set it on fire. Does anyone know if I can get another Key from the Dealer or something?

my only option right now is to pull the door card off and try to bring the lock to a lock smith and hope they can make me a new key... -_-

s14 kouki ka-t
Old 03-19-2019, 12:07 PM   #838
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^^I know the ignition key can be remade if you know the code#.
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 12:42 PM   #839
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2nr View Post
So my only copy of the s14 key broke in the drivers door lock when i was trying to start it up after the winter..

This car hates me as I am starting to hate it.. time to set it on fire. Does anyone know if I can get another Key from the Dealer or something?

my only option right now is to pull the door card off and try to bring the lock to a lock smith and hope they can make me a new key... -_-

Same thing happened to me, I just pulled the other half of the key out, lined the two parts up, glued them and went to one of the home Depot key makers (it has to be one that takes a picture if the key, the one where you put the key into a slot obviously won't work). Make sure the key isn't twisted, I had to hammer mine flat because when it broke the key twisted 90° and then snapped.

It took some luck but it's probably the cheapest/easiest way of doing it. Learned my lesson and made multiple duplicates for my cars.

Old 03-19-2019, 12:57 PM   #840
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
^^^I know the ignition key can be remade if you know the code#.
What code do you speak of? do you mean the vin?

Quote:
Same thing happened to me, I just pulled the other half of the key out, lined the two parts up, glued them and went to one of the home Depot key makers (it has to be one that takes a picture if the key, the one where you put the key into a slot obviously won't work). Make sure the key isn't twisted, I had to hammer mine flat because when it broke the key twisted 90° and then snapped.

It took some luck but it's probably the cheapest/easiest way of doing it. Learned my lesson and made multiple duplicates for my cars.
Yeah I think this may be my next step, I am lazy and was hoping to buy another key at the dealer... but Looks like I will actually have to spend some time and get the key out.

s14 kouki ka-t