Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Here you will find News & Announcements Related to the website.

Old 09-05-2007, 02:44 PM   #1
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

Trader Rating: (0)
RJF has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation Zilvia.net RSS Feed - New Feature

OK, we've activated a new feature.

You can now subscribe to a Zilvia.net feed in your favorite RSS Reader program, such as Google Reader, IE7, Outlook 2007 and many others.

To subscribe to the feed, use the following URL:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/ZilvianetForums
Old 09-05-2007, 08:28 PM   #2
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
You're the man, I've been waiting for this. Surprised there haven't been more comments.

Old 09-05-2007, 09:51 PM   #3
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
I'm just as suprised that no one else has commented on this...
xblack240x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:25 PM   #4
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
straight to the mobile! Hotness!
Old 09-06-2007, 10:25 PM   #5
los_inc
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
los_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to los_inc
l33t!
-los
Old 09-10-2007, 10:32 AM   #6
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Could some provide an explanation as to what this is for the uneducated ones (raises hand)?

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:48 AM   #7
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Using RSS readers like Google Reader and Feedburner you can use the addresses RJF provided to see new threads away from Zilvia.

For example, I use netvibes.com as my homepage and mobile homepage. They allow you to add RSS feeds (like the one RJF posted) to your homepage so you can always see what's new on that site, in this case Zilvia. Now since I have my mobile phone pointed at netvibes for my homepage I can also get all Zilvia updates on my phone.

Not sure if that makes more sense or not, check out Google Reader and add the links he posted and you'll see what I mean. It'll give you a list of the top X number of threads on Zilvia.

------

As a side note, any chance RSS will be rolled out to individual threads/boards in the future? I know that's a big undertaking but it would be an awesome addition to this functionality.

Last edited by jrmiller84; 09-10-2007 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: typo
jrmiller84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:10 PM   #8
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

Trader Rating: (0)
RJF has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just a reminder, this feature is still active. Wanted to remind everyone and all of the new members.

Just point your news reader to http://feeds.feedburner.com/ZilvianetForums