Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-11-2023, 01:22 PM   #661
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Typically, the bad guys are the guys who invade another sovereign country for spurious reasons. Yes, I fully understand the ramifications of that statement.
Come now, are you blindly waving your US flag while making the above statement? You cant be this stu... err, I guess you can. Proxy? Nevermind.

Quote:
Have you considered the fact that you might be wrong? Have you considered that your facts might be opinions and that your talking heads are simply trying to increase their market share to make more money?

Have you clicked through all the links in a "leftist" article, then checked that source's sources? Or are you assuming they're wrong because they don't jive with you?
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a NEW contestant! Come on down and play pick your non-left source's source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Januar...Capitol_attack

Okay folks, just scroll on down and select from the any of the following pravda news source! CNN MSDNC BezosPost Atlantic LATimes NYT

The same sources who told you that an officer was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher! AND, from the same wiki that showcases in the headlining photo the Fisher Price Gallows that were erected with a sign saying "THIS IS ART." The same media who called it an insurrection (unarmed?) but eventually walk it back to what it really was, a riot.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2023, 01:31 PM   #662
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
What are some other good places to read the news on a factual basis?
I saw the one MrMestophlessseseseesecheese linked
I use https://www.allsides.com/about
Probably the most "balanced and fair" website out there.
Old 01-12-2023, 09:15 AM   #663
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
Pretty funny how right after the election the FTX-Ukraine-Dem fraud comes to light, no education loan forgiveness, and mass tech layoffs.

What ever did happen with the super top secret documents Trump stole? LoL
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
well they're super top secret, so. . . . its not like they're going to get published any time soon.

Trump announcing his candidacy kind of throws a wrench in the works of any potential prosecution (aka the justice dept needs to grow a pair and charge him, well in advance of the election cycle)

Quote:
The Justice Department is looking into how a handful of classified documents from President Bidens time as vice president ended up at the DC think tank that bears his name, the White House confirmed Monday night.

'A small number' of sensitive documents from the 80-year-old Bidens time as Barack Obamas No. 2 were located less than a week before last years midterm elections at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.
https://nypost.com/2023/01/09/classi...-the-material/

How about them eggs?
Old 01-12-2023, 12:43 PM   #664
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
Come now, are you blindly waving your US flag while making the above statement? You cant be this stu... err, I guess you can. Proxy? Nevermind.
You make me want to be a worse person.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 01:48 PM   #665
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtdream View Post
I use https://www.allsides.com/about
Probably the most "balanced and fair" website out there.
Thank you for posting that link. Much more accurate than the bullshit "media bias charts."

Quote:
you dont expect anything to come from this, do you? its always the same, a big nothing-burger.

Quote:
You make me want to be a worse person.
Move from CA and bring your politics with you
Old 01-13-2023, 02:50 PM   #666
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
awesome, throw the book at his senile ass TOO. Set a precedent. Prosecute Trump for it today, and the FIRST DAY biden is not a sitting president, prosecute him as well. Laws need to apply to EVERYONE.

404 eggs not found.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 10:21 AM   #667
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
awesome, throw the book at his senile ass TOO. Set a precedent. Prosecute Trump for it today, and the FIRST DAY biden is not a sitting president, prosecute him as well. Laws need to apply to EVERYONE.
Exactly. Biden said it was a "mistake-" you don't get to make mistakes with classified documents.

These aren't gotchas- a lot of people want to see Biden treated exactly the same way as Trump when it comes to breaking the law. NPR's Washington correspondent asked hard questions at a press briefing and got a runaround- and from what my conservative colleagues tell me, NPR is slightly left of Marx.
Old 01-15-2023, 02:51 PM   #668
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
haha have you heard him speak? how are you going to hold someone accountable when they cannot even form a sentence? a normal politician will bloviate and leave most people confused with their answer. this dude is beyond that, he's non compos mentis. his fate with the reaper will come before any legal hearing. he's the ultimate puppet and is above the law.
Old 02-01-2023, 07:01 AM   #669
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Nikki Haley is expected to announce her 2024 candidacy in two weeks.
... that makes TWO Gen-X'ers, with Desantis, from the GOP.
She is already doing so with the "you don't need to be 80+ to run this country" language that the decrepit old people who have been failing at running the country seriously need to hear.

Frankly, Democrats still don't have any viable candidates in that age range that I honestly feel could take a presidential election.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 09:29 AM   #670
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Frankly, Democrats still don't have any viable candidates in that age range that I honestly feel could take a presidential election.
Big issue here. Joe needs to be at home with the grankids, same with Bernie.

Kamala is unlikable with a spotty track record.

I literally see no one they have to run, which likely means the DNC will run Joe by default.

Given america's issue with short term memory I could see them running to the right like they ran to the left in 2020 since the economy is in the shitter.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 09:57 AM   #671
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Big issue here. Joe needs to be at home with the grankids, same with Bernie.

Kamala is unlikable with a spotty track record.

I literally see no one they have to run, which likely means the DNC will run Joe by default.

Given america's issue with short term memory I could see them running to the right like they ran to the left in 2020 since the economy is in the shitter.
This, ALL of this.

I'm honestly in favor of term limits in the House and Senate and age limits on the presidency and SCOTUS.

And I write too!
Old 02-02-2023, 02:01 AM   #672
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Kamala cant speak, thats why she's not viable. But you know, she has a vagina which means she is important.

You guys are forgetting about the DNC hidden weapon, GAVIN NEWSOM! Straight outta Robocop, he's one of the few villains who can lie with a straight face and a shit-eating grin. Just look at what good he's done for CA.
Old 02-02-2023, 09:17 AM   #673
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
EW.

Quote:
There is no border crisis; the wall is just xenophobia. (Feb 2019)
National Guard for crime on border, not immigration. (Feb 2019)
Border wall is just rhetoric; celebrate diversity. (May 2018)
Sanctuary cities build trust. (Jul 2017)
New cars & trucks in California to be zero-emission by 2035. (Mar 2021)

In September 2020, Newsom signed into law a bill allowing California transgender inmates to be placed in prisons that correspond with their gender identity.[128][129]

On July 22, 2022, Newsom signed Senate Bill 1327, a law enabling private citizens to sue anyone who imports, distributes, manufactures or sells illegal firearms in California.[216] The law requires courts to award statutory damages of at least $10,000 and attorney's fees.[217]

Donations to spouse's nonprofit organization
The Sacramento Bee reported that Jennifer Siebel Newsom's nonprofit organization The Representation Project had received more than $800,000 in donations from corporations that had lobbied the state government in recent years, including PG&E, AT&T, Comcast, and Kaiser Permanente. Siebel Newsom received $2.3 million in salary from the nonprofit since launching it in 2011. In 2021, Governor Newsom said that he saw no conflict in his wife's nonprofit accepting donations from companies that lobby his administration.[201]
Stuff I am ok with

Quote:
In September 2021, Newsom signed legislation raising the minimum age to become a police officer from 18 to 21. Also in the bills were restrictions on the use of tear gas and a ban on police departments employing officers after misconduct or crimes. Among the bills was the George Floyd Bill, requiring officers to intervene when witnessing excessive force on the part of another officer.[127]

On February 24, 2017, in response to pro-enforcement statements by White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, Newsom sent Attorney General Jeff Sessions and President Donald Trump a letter urging them not to increase federal enforcement against recreational cannabis firms opening in California.[77]

Yea no thanks. I don't think Gavin has enough clout to do a presedential bid. He would split the vote for indepedents with his gun hate alone.
Old 02-02-2023, 09:38 AM   #674
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Yea no thanks. I don't think Gavin has enough clout to do a presedential bid. He would split the vote for indepedents with his gun hate alone.
Gavin would have a hard time winning a presidential primary. He'd get fuckin SMACKED in a general and Mike knew it before he fixed his fingers to type that shit.
The fact is that conservatives would lick their chops like Lindsey Graham at one of his lemon parties at the thought of only having to deal with Newsome in a general.

And I write too!
Old 02-02-2023, 11:08 AM   #675
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Gavin would have a hard time winning a presidential primary. He'd get fuckin SMACKED in a general and Mike knew it before he fixed his fingers to type that shit.
how is gavin newsom any different than joe? just another younger dancing puppet, just pull his string and off he goes!
Old 02-02-2023, 11:08 AM   #676
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Stuff I am ok with
you've gotta be brain dead
Old 02-02-2023, 02:01 PM   #677
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
how is gavin newsom any different than joe? just another younger dancing puppet, just pull his string and off he goes!
The major difference? Newsome has not indicated any plans to run for president. YOU said that.
If Newsome has so irritated this hair up your ass, why not move to Texas, or Alabama or Mississippi or somewhere more in line with whatever this is you believe in.

And I write too!
Old 02-02-2023, 05:09 PM   #678
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
The major difference? Newsome has not indicated any plans to run for president. YOU said that.
If Newsome has so irritated this hair up your ass, why not move to Texas, or Alabama or Mississippi or somewhere more in line with whatever this is you believe in.
Yeah well, neither has DeSantis but people still do, you know..... speak their opinion. Is this forbidden now? Or is Zilvia now a safe-haven for our so-called elected dancing puppets?

Dont let politics work you up, my friend. You dont have to (your words) move somewhere more in line with your views. The world is a big place and its nice having opposing views with friends and family. Imagine how boring it would be if we all thought the same (almost like democrats to be honest, gang-mentality).

Hot damn, humans arent supposed to have independent thought!!!#!@
Old 02-03-2023, 08:38 AM   #679
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
you've gotta be brain dead

Nope I like real conservatism unlike what the majorify of you rino's claim.

Police does need reform. People can boot lick all they want, but there are issues within our justice system from the police to the penal system. By no means should they be defunded but there should be better standards, better training, more oversight. We should not want nor need police states where police can pull you over, "suspect" you of a crime and seize your property. Then YOU have to prove you are innocent to get it back. Lets not talk about all the times they investigated themselves and determined they did nothing wrong. Our penal system should be less about a DA and a procescutor racking up convictions and putting people where they actually need to go. Look how backed up the courts are as are legal system is bloated.

Seeing your post history you probably saw the george floyd part of that quote and went typical rino. If you read it, it says he raised the age of being an officer to 21, he wanted to restrict the use of tear gas (does not say how), banning police departments from hiring offices after they had prior misconduct or crimes and if other officers see their peers using excessive force they need to intervene. What rational individual looks at this and says any of this is bad? The conservative take is that if an officer has committed a crime or misconduct, he or she will likely cost the tax payers more money over their career as they are more likely to have some typo of of suit or futher misconduct requiring the city to pay. Plus those are not the types of people we should want as our officers. They SHOULD be here to protect and serve even though legally they are are not required to.

President Trump agreed there should be some police reform and passed an EO around it.

Second States rights + a failed war on drugs.
The war on drugs as an abject failure no matter which way you look at it. One cannot and will not ever legistlate morality. To jail people for literal decades over a plant that has grown naturally is absurd and a huge waste of budget. The taxes of my house nearly doubled. Why? Because the city council decided we needed a bigger police force. I look at the crime report. The amount of posession charges greatly outweigh that of actual crimes.
-
We have spent BILLIONS on the war on drugs for what outcome? The devestation of families, creation of the black market that has killed millions, YET drugs are still here and readily available. Congrats the task was failed succesffully.

And before anyone herr derr heroin, cocaine. This was about cannabis in general as Gavin ask the feds not to pursue legal businesses that his state had legalized. Again states rights + budget issues. Something rino's claim to care about.

Last thing. The money from the taxes* of cannabis could then be used to address things such as infrastrcuture, health care, hell it would creat millions of jobs, in the industry it self, in the need for more bankers, truck drivers, etc etc.

The billons wasted on the drug war could be put to use in other places.

These would be the conservative tenenst of smaller government, personal freedom and personal responbility.

But no Rino's simply see democrat = bad, no different than progressives who see republican = bad.

*taxes cannot be so high they make the legal stuff a harder sell than the illegal stuff

Quote:
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. George Santayana
Old 02-03-2023, 08:48 AM   #680
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

But if we legalized cannabis, then we would have to let all the people in prison for it out

And I write too!
Old 02-03-2023, 03:05 PM   #681
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Nope I like real conservatism unlike what the majorify of you rino's claim.
you're a conservative and okay with newsom? what state are you in? wait, what planet?
i'm a rino? amigo... im apolitical, i havent even voted in a presidential election before.

listen buddy, if you can make sense out of the bees in your head thats ALL that matters!!
Old 02-03-2023, 06:40 PM   #682
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
you're a conservative and okay with newsom? what state are you in? wait, what planet?
i'm a rino? amigo... im apolitical, i havent even voted in a presidential election before.

listen buddy, if you can make sense out of the bees in your head thats ALL that matters!!
Reading comprehension is hard.

First thing I said about Newsom was ?Ew?. The second thing I did was list a bunch of stuff I DID NOT LIKE. Then listed two things he did that I was ok with.

How does that constitute me being ok with Newsom?

Also. What the actual fuck? You?ve never voted in a presidential election claim to be apolitical yet toss around mostly right wing political views.

I don?t label myself ?conservative? I have some conservative views. Some progressive. One needs balance as despite what our elected officials portray politics is and never should be a team sport.
Old 03-02-2023, 10:01 AM   #683
Future240
Future Moderator

Who?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...esidential-run

Still no real challengers to Biden.
Old 03-30-2023, 02:58 PM   #684
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
How bout them trannies waging holy war against catholicism?
Old 03-30-2023, 03:26 PM   #685
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
How bout them trannies waging holy war against catholicism?
i was in favor of trans jihad BEFORE it was cool.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 12:31 PM   #686
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Who?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...esidential-run

Still no real challengers to Biden.
She ran in the 2020 primary too. She's the designated moonbeam candidate. The comic relief that occasionally plays the jester part and points out how silly everyone else is by contrast.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 10:52 AM   #687
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
How about that Bud Light yo!
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 04:27 PM   #688
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
How about that Bud Light yo!

Think I might start drinking Bud Light
Old 04-18-2023, 05:41 AM   #689
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Bud Light was shit beer before the campaign.
But anyone looking to any other American beer companies to avoid such support is going to have a bad time.

And I write too!
Old 04-18-2023, 08:16 AM   #690
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

I only drink craft beer, which is by itself an admission of something.

Don't know if any of you have experience with lesbian softball, but those girls drink. Removing one's brand from that customer base would be a decidedly anti-capitalistic mentality, and thus would be against the writings of a certain Von Mises.