Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-15-2020, 10:33 PM   #17221
merlz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If anything. Lead runs are way worse. You have the pressure on you to maintain speed. You've always got the thought of spinning out and causing an accident in the back of your mind too.
Old 09-16-2020, 06:27 AM   #17222
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Lmao WHAT?! Have you ever actually been in a tandem battle before?!
So let me get this straight. You think that leading is more difficult than chasing? You have no angle to match, you have no smoke in your face, you control the pace. How was my statement something that confused you? How is being in the front with all the control over almost every aspect other than spinning harder than sitting in the back trying to match everything with a smokescreen? I'm confused.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 10:59 AM   #17223
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
So let me get this straight. You think that leading is more difficult than chasing? You have no angle to match, you have no smoke in your face, you control the pace. How was my statement something that confused you? How is being in the front with all the control over almost every aspect other than spinning harder than sitting in the back trying to match everything with a smokescreen? I'm confused.
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlz View Post
If anything. Lead runs are way worse. You have the pressure on you to maintain speed. You've always got the thought of spinning out and causing an accident in the back of your mind too.
This is literally why leading is stressful.

I have a bunch of friends I drive with and we have been driving for years. It's almost impossible to get 3 of the 6 of us to lead because of the implications of making a mistake while leading.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 11:43 AM   #17224
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Yes, but at a professional level with a sponsored car, your job is literally to push yourself and the car to the limit and win. The goal is the points and trophy - not preserve the chassis. If you're afraid to push yourself, you don't belong at that level. Case closed.

This is why all the whining arguments on how leading is more difficult are all invalid. The lead driver literally has all the control. While this is still a difficult position to be in [and sure, the grassroots level makes this a much more anxiety-filled position] as a driver, it's still THOUSANDS percentiles more difficult having to literally mimic the lead driver in every motion, adjusting for speed and angle, etc.
Old 09-16-2020, 12:15 PM   #17225
cherryhatch

Trader Rating: (0)
cherryhatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
180 looks left hand drive, by the seat and dash lines
it also looks like an rx7
Old 09-16-2020, 01:18 PM   #17226
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
It wasn?t a question of difficulty, but one of PRESSURE as you stated. Chasing may be more challenging, but there isn?t the pressure of someone breathing down your neck, waiting to push your shit in if you fuck up.

I assume that since you didn?t answer my question about whether you had been in that position before that you have not. All your arguments are moot.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:25 PM   #17227
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryhatch View Post
it also looks like an rx7

Weve established that....
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 02:33 PM   #17228
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Weve established that....
It's a solid 18th post. Chill...

Old 09-16-2020, 02:42 PM   #17229
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Adam LZ has the coolest car in Pro 1 and 99% of us would be doing the same shit if we were 25 and had already built that kind of wealth, regardless of how he got there or his results so far. SuperDuper is just salty he aint in the kids shoes. Didnt he qualify in first a couple rounds last year and finish second at one of them?

Where is the lie? I dont see one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2020, 03:26 PM   #17230
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
...why do these arguments always end up like this:

"You doth not liketh something, therefore thou art jelly."

You know he could just not like AdamLZ, right. I don't like AdamLZ either. The new car looks good, but he's Edward Norton in the Italian Job.

This implication of jealousy never made sense to me.
Old 09-16-2020, 07:34 PM   #17231
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Of course I’m jealous. You’d be a liar if you didn’t have essentially unlimited disposable of money to do whatever you decide to do on a whim. His car is easily the best looking in the pits but looking good is only part of it. I’m just saying the fashion in which he got to this position and his performance thus far apparently mimics my argument which is ‘moot.’

And don’t be fooled. I’m not a dick rider. This is obvious. But his financial situation is pretty cool.
Old 09-16-2020, 07:54 PM   #17232
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
But our point is, who gives a fuck? Literally like half of the Formula D field has gotten where they are the same way and that's exactly how it works in 95% of other motorsports. You have money? You have a smidge of skill? You're marketable? YOU'RE IN!

Let's get back on topic

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/pts...197397085.html

100% of the information in this ad is incorrect.
1. not rare
2. not original
3. no one fucking knows
Old 09-16-2020, 08:20 PM   #17233
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post

Let's get back on topic

100% of the information in this ad is incorrect.
1. not rare
2. not original
3. no one fucking knows
San Mateo. That should give you a little bit of insight into the seller's head space lol.
Old 09-17-2020, 11:17 AM   #17234
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
San Mateo. That should give you a little bit of insight into the seller's head space lol.
TF you tryna say

Old 09-17-2020, 11:42 AM   #17235
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Surprised it isn't on fire yet.
Old 09-17-2020, 04:31 PM   #17236
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Zang. Dario tryna fight the whole bay area.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 01:04 AM   #17237
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Who, me...lolololol

I miss California in the most obscure ways sometimes.
Old 10-16-2020, 08:37 AM   #17238
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 09:40 AM   #17239
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Thats alot of Amazon heat tape...dont let those fender tubs get to hot!

All that heat tape but no heat control for the bmc or booster

Autozone air filter is on point

And love the washer machine braided feed lines on the oil filter relocation kit

Oh and that wiring looks top notch, but im sure this build is in "progress"
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 07:18 PM   #17240
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Old 12-02-2020, 07:43 PM   #17241
dizzariot
Post Whore!

^^^

"Witness hell."

Old 12-02-2020, 08:22 PM   #17242
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Quote:
^^^

"Witness hell."

I wonder what the flares are from lol

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 10:07 PM   #17243
badicalradical
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
badicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
badicalradical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 09:46 AM   #17244
soulessphoto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
soulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^I spit my entire drink out.
LMAO.
soulessphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 09:51 AM   #17245
soulessphoto
Zilvia Member

soulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfection
^I spit my entire drink out.
LMAO.
Old 12-04-2020, 12:32 PM   #17246
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
not gonna lie this shit pissed me off. All that effort just to do it all wrong
Old 12-16-2020, 07:11 AM   #17247
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 09:48 AM   #17248
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
That's a nasty slap to the face to the rest of the participants of that show. The owner of that car has zero shame, is one inconsiderate fuck and should feel bad...
Old 12-17-2020, 09:26 AM   #17249
soulessphoto
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
[IMG]https://i.ibb.co/jRgcm0Z/Enl4-UWb-W4-AARm1s.jpg
I see nothing wrong here.
Old 12-17-2020, 10:42 AM   #17250
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
If you're using tire irons to poke at your battery terminals idk what to tell you. You're probably doing it wrong.

zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote