Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 03-17-2012, 02:05 AM   #31
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
why not just post the video on youtube like all the other awsome film makers out there :/, I mean im sure its an awsome video just like all the other crap thats on youtube, and If you dont like the rules then go and make your own forum and allow all the useless crap people like to post just to get attention or that dont have other better things to do.

Edit: please dont banned me mrmephis, im on your side
Old 03-17-2012, 02:11 AM   #32
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Not that i really care about this issue at all, but what's the difference between the OP's videos and someone posting Option videos of street drifting? That seems to happen pretty frequently.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:12 AM   #33
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Hahaha. Mrmeph is my type of admin. The kind that bans everyone!!!
Old 03-17-2012, 02:25 AM   #34
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
Not that i really care about this issue at all, but what's the difference between the OP's videos and someone posting Option videos of street drifting? That seems to happen pretty frequently.
Thank you. THAT is what this is about. The amount of street drifting in both trailers in insignificant to anything remotely "condoning" it. Fucking christ, Formula D even has it posted on their blog site. While this may not be a drifting site, drifting makes up a large interest for a majority of the members on here. 90% of the footage is at the track with events at VegasDrift, Lonestar Drift, a private day at Sandia Raceway in New Mexico, Southwest Drift, Clubloose, a private event allowed by the owner inside a convention center in PA, and Club FR. The rest is travel footage and a few street drifting clips from only three nights out of the entire trip scattered throughout. But this is so much worse than watching a video of the Burst dudes ripping in Osaka, right?

It's a documentary DOCUMENTING grassroots drifting. Our sponsors seemed to have no problem with this, and they have a lot more at stake showing support for a documentary showing a few clips of some dudes driving on the street than a forum.

This shit got out of hand real quick.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:33 AM   #35
ill roller
Leaky Injector

ill roller is an unknown quantity at this point
You people are ruining drifting. And you killed Jesus.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:02 AM   #36
YellowFox
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
YellowFox is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This is why we can't have nice things.
YellowFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:46 AM   #37
Cooper.

Cooper. is an unknown quantity at this point

will i get banned
Cooper. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:17 AM   #38
NismoDriverS13
Zilvia Junkie

NismoDriverS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
^Johnny Walker? haha

Get off the damn streets you damn teenagers!
NismoDriverS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:18 AM   #39
Cooper.

I'm so rebel for posting jaywalking, aren't I?
Old 03-17-2012, 04:20 AM   #40
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I am just here for the tuna. I saw this on a post on facebook and was like "who cares" My real question is rather than S14Josh and the other guy crying about not being able to post their street thuggery you tube videos on zilvia. The real issue here and at hand is if they become vendors will they be able to sell dvd's of this on the website?

Because lets be honest, they're not making dvd's of them keeping drifting fun to mail out to everyone on their own dime like they're crying about. This is going to make them money, and I am curious to see if zilvia would be down to let them sell their shwag granted they're not allowed to post videos of it?

That is all, I don't know anyone involved in the project personally so I could give two fucks about internet justice being served. We already know all of those "GREAT PEOPLE" who left the site joined ziptied and now are on an upper echelon of self entitled cuntism. So apologies that Zilvia still doesn't welcome the cool drifter crowd circle jerk it has never allowed even in the premium forums.

Sincerely,
The asshole who still posts here but isn't cool enough for ziptied because he thinks drifting is gay.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:25 AM   #41
Cooper.

You are just mad my car has an afterburner and yours does not.

I do not see how this will somehow drastically affect your lives to ban people for it, there is no need to be butthurt because he posted a video of drifting in a controlled environment, have you thought maybe he got permission from the local hospital to do it before you removed his very nice video? I think you need to think over every possibility before doing this, like maybe that jaywalker had permission from a police officer out of shot.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:38 AM   #42
Mistah Mofro
Zilvia Member

Mistah Mofro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
I dont post much, but this is very true.
Mistah Mofro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:47 AM   #43
driftfcbuckey

driftfcbuckey is an unknown quantity at this point
this bums me out on the US drifting community... i personally witnessed this dude spend a bunch of his cash leaving vegas with not really any idea where to go, or what to do, and pieced together one of the most awesome video edits about to drop, and everyone is looking at it from a forum policing point of view....

josh is a good friend of mine, and this guy has done his part to help out, and inspire a ton of dudes coming up, myself included. KEEP DRIFTING FUN!

If you're not DTF, you're not ready for the party...

BAN BAN BAN BAN
driftfcbuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:58 AM   #44
Cooper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
So apologies that Zilvia still doesn't welcome the cool drifter crowd circle jerk it has never allowed even in the premium forums. thinks drifting is gay.
Its a forum dedicated to S shassis and it doesn't welcome drifters even though that'd be their largest target audience,, LOLOL nice logic
Old 03-17-2012, 05:17 AM   #45
driftfcbuckey

driftfcbuckey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I am just here for the tuna. I saw this on a post on facebook and was like "who cares" My real question is rather than S14Josh and the other guy crying about not being able to post their street thuggery you tube videos on zilvia. The real issue here and at hand is if they become vendors will they be able to sell dvd's of this on the website?

Because lets be honest, they're not making dvd's of them keeping drifting fun to mail out to everyone on their own dime like they're crying about. This is going to make them money, and I am curious to see if zilvia would be down to let them sell their shwag granted they're not allowed to post videos of it?

That is all, I don't know anyone involved in the project personally so I could give two fucks about internet justice being served. We already know all of those "GREAT PEOPLE" who left the site joined ziptied and now are on an upper echelon of self entitled cuntism. So apologies that Zilvia still doesn't welcome the cool drifter crowd circle jerk it has never allowed even in the premium forums.

Sincerely,
The asshole who still posts here but isn't cool enough for ziptied because he thinks drifting is gay.
this seems like the type of bro that
driftfcbuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:20 AM   #46
Cooper.

you're only making it worse dude hahahaha
Old 03-17-2012, 05:39 AM   #47
demonspeed
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
demonspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
....dont mind me, im just in to hear the admins answer to the differences between videos of street drifting in japan compared to videos of street drifting here in the states. To bend rules is to be wrong, no matter how slight the bend is. If i were to smoke weed in my house compared to smoking weed in front of a cop, its still illegal, you know?

On a sidenote, two hours of sleep fucking sucks lol
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:51 AM   #48
Cooper.

What if I posted videos of drifting on an island with a very small population and no laws against such, would it be removed?
Old 03-17-2012, 05:58 AM   #49
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftfcbuckey View Post
this seems like the type of bro that
Actually, I'm the type of bro who has contributed more to this website and the 240 community than you ever have with your clever meme pictures. So while you're busy dickriding trendy shit while eating up all of the fruit loops at moms house I'm out doing things that matter while dropping in asking a serious question lathered in personality gravy.

wash that down with your pbr while you're sucking dildoes you little turd.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:15 AM   #50
EnjukuBG
Zilvia Member

EnjukuBG is an unknown quantity at this point
Josh and WIll aren't giving the DVD for free, but they will HOPEFULLY re-coop what they spent (Time and money) making the video for the public.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:15 AM   #51
Cooper.

get over yourself, no one thinks that you are ballin' or fulleh hektik, because you don't own a really cool bomex kitted nissan starion like Buckey here does. You are just overly mad and jealous that he is friendly and cool while you are someone who spends 8 years of their life on the one forum. He is not trendy just because people copy his hektikness, while you are drinking another man's gravy. You do realise the world is not centered around you right?

I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on us? Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you.

I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like shit. But you have failed on us. I know what you are. See, the thing is, we're nice guys. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk, do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being clever and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

Old 03-17-2012, 06:29 AM   #52
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
....dont mind me, im just in to hear the admins answer to the differences between videos of street drifting in japan compared to videos of street drifting here in the states. To bend rules is to be wrong, no matter how slight the bend is. If i were to smoke weed in my house compared to smoking weed in front of a cop, its still illegal, you know?

On a sidenote, two hours of sleep fucking sucks lol
Well, good job, now they will lock delete those videos too. Bringing stuff up like that up does not ever work towards the cause you're trying accomplish. The biggest reason on why this policy came about was the amount of idiots who started filming themselves and posting it up in here. The last one we had, they almost hit a van head on and posted it up anyway like its fucking kosher. Yes we know people drift on the street, Zilvia as group is trying not to encourage it...that is all.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:34 AM   #53
Cooper.

this video was not encouraging it, it's video on how people like going sideways in lyf, ya digg? but srsly it's not that kind of video you guys are poo
Old 03-17-2012, 06:46 AM   #54
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper. View Post
get over yourself, no one thinks that you are ballin' or fulleh hektik, because you don't own a really cool bomex kitted nissan starion like Buckey here does. You are just overly mad and jealous that he is friendly and cool while you are someone who spends 8 years of their life on the one forum. He is not trendy just because people copy his hektikness, while you are drinking another man's gravy. You do realise the world is not centered around you right?
Find the highest rock in Australia you can climb on and jump off of it with intent to cause yourself bodily harm. Not only are you mentally retarded and respond like a 3 year old, you're from Australia. That alone is enough to warrant taking your own life.

Quote:
I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on us? Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you.
I don't know if you know this, but it's an internet forum. Just like you're formulating an opinion on what my daily routine is I'm sitting here giving zero fucks about anything you're even writing. The fact that you're trolling the shit out of this post for the sake of trying to get the biggest dickrider achievement on zilvia and then realizing we don't have achievements on this website is downright hilarious to me.

So to dumb that down for you. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone on the internet who is not directly interacting with me on a mouth breathing basis thinks of my attitude. I've made that clear while living my life and growing to become a bitter old dickhead on this website i've apparently dedicated my mid life to according to your post.

Quote:
I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like shit. But you have failed on us. I know what you are. See, the thing is, we're nice guys. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity.
I asked a question, you're taking it and making it something bigger than it needs to be.

And you know what I can't help but to feed trolls. They're so cute.

Quote:
When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know.
By the time you realize that the hair in my ear has more life experience than you've had sexual partners x2. You will realize how stupid your response seems.

Quote:
and Right now you think you are being clever and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..
I'll end up back here tomorrow probably treating people like yourself who need a bit more soaking in the gene pool the same way I am now unless I get pinked for being an asshole or passionate about videogames again.

Anyway I'll refrain from shitting this thread up until I get a response from someone who matters and can response on a grammar level above 3rd grade.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #55
Cooper.

LOL
Quote:
"you're from Australia. That alone is enough to warrant taking your own life.
says the one from the US. Stop being an ignorant asshole like everyone makes Americans out to be because of people like you and people might not think bad things. Yeah there's some really cool ones, but you, oh god, so far up his ass, it sickens me. Btw, I turn 9 in August, so that might explain why my grammar is not up to par. It says I'm 14 so I could register.

Quote:
By the time you realize that the hair in my ear has more life experience than you've had sexual partners x2
0x2=0 , hurrr durr

I like it how you can't sense any of the sarcasm in my post yet you know I'm trolling. I'm trying to make my night less boring by posting here, I'm not trying to win any award for dick riding, I think you deserve that.

Quote:
Anyway I'll refrain from shitting this thread up until I get a response from someone who matters and can response on a grammar level above 3rd grade.
But you still reply. It's people like you who were starved of attention as a child that make this planet not worth living on. Now you pick on 8 year olds and tell them to kill themself because they were born in a certain country and other, that is really low dude. You are not cool.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:15 AM   #56
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
Quote:
you're from Australia, That alone is enough to warrant taking
your own life.

Whoa whoa whoa!

Hate mongering against Australia!?! That's against the rules and deserves a banning!
brewster240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:19 AM   #57
Cooper.

Yeah brewster is right
Old 03-17-2012, 08:00 AM   #58
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I don't really care, but the mods left the original post in this thread with the link to their facebook page so that you CAN in fact view the video trailer...

They could have just deleted this thread and no one but the OP would have been the wiser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper. View Post
What if I posted videos of drifting on an island with a very small population and no laws against such, would it be removed?
Yes, as mentioned by the mod on the last page...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Well, good job, now they will lock delete those videos too. Bringing stuff up like that up does not ever work towards the cause you're trying accomplish. The biggest reason on why this policy came about was the amount of idiots who started filming themselves and posting it up in here. The last one we had, they almost hit a van head on and posted it up anyway like its fucking kosher. Yes we know people drift on the street, Zilvia as group is trying not to encourage it...that is all.

This...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:20 AM   #59
vipa
BANNED

vipa is an unknown quantity at this point
troll troll troll trolls!!

i dont care if "THERE MAKING MONEY OF KEEP DRIFTING FUN"

I will proudly support KDF , i <3 the footage

there clearly laid back fellows , thats why its KDF.
vipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:25 AM   #60
rotarypower
Leaky Injector

rotarypower is a name known to allrotarypower is a name known to allrotarypower is a name known to allrotarypower is a name known to allrotarypower is a name known to allrotarypower is a name known to allrotarypower is a name known to allrotarypower is a name known to allrotarypower is a name known to allrotarypower is a name known to allrotarypower is a name known to all

Watch out now I feel some e-thuggin going on.

Keep up the good work Josh the only thing Zilvia does for anyone is allow fanboys to seek their old nissans at rediculous high prices. You can ban me if you like. I don't care.
rotarypower is offline   Reply With Quote