Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 06-03-2015, 11:45 PM   #1
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
JIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Late To The Party By A Whole Generation

Ive kept a "Build Thread" on my blog (jyw0rld.wordpress.com) but I figured I would through it to the wolves here on Zilvia to see what happens. This is the condensed version so let us begin starting with my last project and what led me to what is occurring now.

Last year, I build a s13 hatch that ended up with a pretty common setup. The car was stored in a garage since the early 2000's. Over the course of 7-8 years, I would swing by the owner's home to see if the car was ready for sale. I was denied multiple times when I offered the owner money for the car. Finally (2013), after years of trying the owner finally let me have the car. He literally just gave me the car! He signed over the title and told me to move it out of his garage. I couldn't believe that after years of trying and offering cash money, the old guy just gave me a car. I had always loved 180sx's from the early 2000's in Japa and knew that was what I was aiming for if I ever got one. BH, Damon and Olly were some of the guys that inspired me but by the time I got the S13, those dudes were out of the game. Most of the people that were building 240sx's were all about Hoonigan and other US styles that seemed lame to me

Pushed it down to my parent's house because there was no bettery and the car was sitting for years. Stashed it there as I was graduating from college soon and moving away for a job. Job sucked, I moved back to Texas and had already begun to collect parts for the project. I had found OEM Type X from bumper and Kouki taillights for cheap while I was away, along with some Type X side skirts.

Once I moved back to Texas, I begun to work on the S13. (On my blog I called it a 180sx but for the Zilvia hate begins, ill stick with S13). First thing was to replace everything that I thought could have been corroded from sitting. Replaced the oil, filter, fuel filter, cleaned the fuel lines and tank, coolant and a new battery. I tried to do a nice maintenance job. There aren't many picture of this as I wasn't thinking I would make a build thread or anything at this moment. But here is a sweet picture of the fuel pump that I replaced.

So with all that, the car started just fine and I drove it to get a full tank of gas. It was pretty rewarding to replace a fuel simple things and be able to drive the car with no problem.

After I got the car running, it was time to give it a nice clean. I through on the Kouki side skirts and headed to the car wash to clean out the engine bay.

After the cleaning, I went ahead and installed the Kouki Taillights and the Type X front bumper. Around this time, the gentleman that I bought the Type X side skirts from offered my the Type X rear valances so I went ahead with purchasing those and throwing those on as well.

After fitting the aero on, I knew that the next thing to get was suspension and wheels. I owned a 350z that I was taking to drift events so I was in no rush to make the S13 into a drift car. I just wanted a cool car to drive around in because to me, the 350z never had the ~essence~ of the early 2000 drift style I was striving for. So with that, I kept with the OEM theme and found myself a set of R33 wheels here on Zilvia.

I had Stance Coilovers on my 350z and knew that could handle track days along with daily driving so I ordered a set for the S13. I got a full 5 lug swap with modded knuckles from a friend that was parting out his S14. Picked up some s14 FLCA as well.

Next was the last additions to the aero department. I found a pretty cheap wing on Zilvia, bought it and took a picture with some emojis. Constantly looking through Zilvia and Yahoo Auctions, I could never bite the bullet and buy an authentic Type X lip. I opted for a replica lip. I wasn't too bummed about it as everything I had was OEM.

Last edited by JIMB0; 06-08-2015 at 03:16 PM..
JIMB0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2015, 02:13 AM   #2
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

JIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really nice
Sweet, this got approved! I'll update and try to finish the 180sx build then get into my R32 build
Old 06-08-2015, 07:49 AM   #3
Apex Eight
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Apex Eight is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Great start. Man, is there a certain cleaning product or technique you used to get the engine bay that clean? Looks great man
Apex Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:50 AM   #4
chank
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
chank is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Always cool to find a car stashed away in a garage. Looking forward to the progress. White type X's always seem to give me a chubby.
chank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 08:04 AM   #5
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I didn't know you got the car for free! That's amazing man. Too cool!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 08:55 AM   #6
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Always loved your car Jimmy. didn't know you got it for free either.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:06 AM   #7
TonyToniTuna
Leaky Injector

TonyToniTuna is an unknown quantity at this point
I can already tell this thread is going to be awesome!
TonyToniTuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 02:29 PM   #8
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Eight View Post
Great start. Man, is there a certain cleaning product or technique you used to get the engine bay that clean? Looks great man
I just used Purple Power degreaser. Just sprayed it and pressure washed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chank View Post
Always cool to find a car stashed away in a garage. Looking forward to the progress. White type X's always seem to give me a chubby.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
I didn't know you got the car for free! That's amazing man. Too cool!
Sure did

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Always loved your car Jimmy. didn't know you got it for free either.
Thanks buddy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubnyc View Post
I can already tell this thread is going to be awesome!
Ill try to keep it awesome!
Old 06-08-2015, 03:15 PM   #9
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Ok so after I got the lip, I started with the rear subframe. I order the PBM Rear Subframe Risers so that I could have a little bit better geometry with the rear and I didn't know the condition of the factory bushings. Started to pick up some Battle Version arms. I used BV on my 350z and never had any issues so I went with what I knew what proven. Also got the PBM Tie Rods to go with the s14 FLCA's I had. Sorry for the shitty pictures.

After some suspension purchases, it was time to get back to buying the cool parts. I went to GTR garage to get a pair of Ganador Super Mirrors and Dmax clears.

Then I decided I wanted to get some really cool wheels. A friend of mine found these for me and I went back to GTR Garage to see if they could win the auction for my in Japan. Sure enough, they did.

17x9 +6

These wheels were going to be used on the front so I couldn't have the wimpy stock braked up front, sitting behind these bad boys so I had to upgrade. Found a pair of Z32 front calipers locally for cheap and freshed them up.

Started to get the rear subframe back together. I cleaned up the diff and installed 4.6 Final Drive because I was going to be driving around with the KA and figured it was a good idea. Welded the diff as well.

At some point, I got the aero painted so that I could look fresh at Round 1 of the Lone Star Drift series in 2014. My good friend Andrew let me borrow his rear Minerva's so that I could have a matching set of wheels for the event. I "finished" the car on my birthday last year which was pretty cool. I was pretty excited at this point because to me, I finally had a "cool" car.

I added some chrome stickers at the drift event. I always wanted to do a roll call. (The hood was popped for tech inspection)

Tried on some TE's

Bought my own TE's because I wanted to be like BH and started to swap in an SR.

Swapped in the SR and took a cool picture.

Ill stop here and post more tomorrow. Thanks for reading!
Old 06-08-2015, 03:22 PM   #10
corby_baby
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
corby_baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
sweet car OP, it would be a shame if you blew it up.
corby_baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:49 PM   #11
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
this car is cool!
Old 06-09-2015, 07:21 AM   #12
Ramonesfreak2010
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Ramonesfreak2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
curious about those japanese emojis... lol also, how big is that garage? Loving the build so far.
Ramonesfreak2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 11:39 AM   #13
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corby_baby View Post
sweet car OP, it would be a shame if you blew it up.
Trolololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
this car is cool!
Thank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramonesfreak2010 View Post
curious about those japanese emojis... lol also, how big is that garage? Loving the build so far.
Garage is big enough for 1 car lol pretty small.

Well after 2 drift events, my motor started knocking. The 2014 season had just ended and I wasn't worried about it because the SR that I bought was pretty cheap. So my original plan was to part out my motor (Had s15 turbo, cool manifold, Enthalpy Tune, S13.4 valve cover, ect) and my car to put in a S15 SR20 and get GT1 aero. I had a got into contact with Shine Auto for a replica GT1 get, I bought the GT1 wing from YAJ and I had sold all my Type X aero.

But then GTR Garage posted a Silver HCR32 Skyline with a RB25DET swap, coilovers, clutch, ect. for about $8000 imported. With that, the gears started to turn in my head and I began to crunch out the numbers. After doing the math, it would actually be cheaper to just part out my S13 to buy a Skyline than it was to put more money into the car. So thats I got into contact with GTR Garage and worked out the details with what I was looking for.

The Part Out began, I sold everything S13 I had. I still had my 350z at the time so I just told everyone that I was going to build my 350z now. I wanted to keep the Skyline a secret. So I sold the chassis, motor, every little thing so I had all the money I needed for a Skyline.

The owner of my S13 came back a week later to get a few more parts lol

Within a week, GTR Garage sent me some info about a black 4 door Skyline that was about to hit the auctions. They were going to buy it regardless if I wanted it or not but I knew that I wanted this one. It had pretty much the basic things I requested. Aero, Coilovers, 2-way, Clutch and stock motor. I wanted something reliable and cool looking.

Well they won the auction within my budget so I was ecstatic. But then GTR Garage offered me a sponsorship because they knew I was going to be drifting this car in the TXSL series and they wanted to spread business to the drifting community. I didn't know what to think. I was pretty much shocked that they offered me the opportunity. We discussed the details, saved me some money on the car and I went to YAJ to start buying things I wanted for the Skyline.

I had to wait for about 3 months for the Skyline to arrive to Texas because I had bought the car in December of 2014 but the Skyline was manufactured in February of 1990 so the Skyline couldn't arrive until February 2015. When it arrived, I went down to the port and drove it home.

When I got it home, I changed all the fluids, put in my Zeta that I had kept from my S13 part out and looked over everything.

After all the fluids were changed, installed my Ganadors (S13 fit on R32) and I had a seat that I could actually fit i, it was time to take it to the car wash. The engine bay was pretty dirty.

Next thing was to change out the wheels. The stock wheels could be kept because they werent cool but all the wheel that I bought were on a container coming in from Japan so my friends let me borrow some wheels that they had laying around.

I'll stop here for today. Thanks for reading!
Old 06-09-2015, 03:48 PM   #14
newdie

Trader Rating: (0)
newdie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much did it end up costing for the gtr? Friend of mine paid like 30k after all the importing shit.
newdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 04:08 PM   #15
shawn1331
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
shawn1331 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
not a gtr so significantly less
shawn1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 04:46 PM   #16
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Your 180 was the coolest thing in the world. Super stoked to see how the Skyline turns out, though.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:22 PM   #17
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdie View Post
How much did it end up costing for the gtr? Friend of mine paid like 30k after all the importing shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn1331 View Post
not a gtr so significantly less
Shawn is correct. Not a GTR, but it cost me less than $10K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Your 180 was the coolest thing in the world. Super stoked to see how the Skyline turns out, though.
Thank man! I didn't know many people knew about it lol

At this point, I had already ordered some cooling parts that I wanted to keep the car cool during drifting here in the Texas heat. I went with a Koyo radiator and just a simple Autozone transmission cooler that I would use for a power steering cooler.

Here is a comparison between the factory "power steering cooler" and what I was installing.

And both them installed. I'll be moving the location of the PS cooler later on.

I found a set of 17" Blitz 03's for pretty cheap so i bought them.

Got a really good deal on buy 3 get 1 free STRI gauges so I picked them up.

Picked up a pair of Cusco Front Camber Arms. These are the shortest ones that they make, which are 10 or 15mm shorter than OEM. I didnt like the adjustable ones that everyone makes. These were sturdy and heavy duty.

Needed an alignment afterwords before the event.

After getting everything installed, It was time for Round 1 for the TXSL series. I didnt have my cage in time but I took the time to get used to drift the Skyline. After this event I regretted nothing.

The weekend after Round 1 of TXSL was RiceBowl. Im not a big fan of "car shows" or meets because I get bored quickly of just sitting around not doing anything but I figured I would go ahead with participating.

Went to the store after RiceBowl.

All my roommates parts came in from GTR Garage.

Old 06-10-2015, 07:41 PM   #18
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Sheesh, what's going on in that middle row?
Old 06-10-2015, 08:02 PM   #19
Apex Eight
Zilvia Member

This is awesome. Can't wait for the next episode lol
Old 06-11-2015, 12:27 AM   #20
jerry_beans
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jerry_beans is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Dude I remember seeing justin post pics of your s13(that when I started following you on IG) I never realized it was you with the 4 door!! Holy shit talk about mind fuck! Both cars are bad ass! im definitely subscribing to this build thread!
Old 06-11-2015, 05:29 PM   #21
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
Sheesh, what's going on in that middle row?
Im guessing youre talking about the wheels? lol My roommate found some crazy widebody RX7 partout on YAJ and bought them because they were so cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Eight View Post
This is awesome. Can't wait for the next episode lol
Thanks dude!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry_beans View Post
Dude I remember seeing justin post pics of your s13(that when I started following you on IG) I never realized it was you with the 4 door!! Holy shit talk about mind fuck! Both cars are bad ass! im definitely subscribing to this build thread!
I appreciate it! I'll try to keep things awesome in here!

Ok so at Round 1, my good friend Anthony showed up in his JXZ90 like he always does but this time around he had painted the top half of this car black with flake. I was so envious of his car because we had been talking about doing cool stuff like that forever. I knew I wanted to do something like that for my car asap. My roof was pretty faded anyways so even if I messed up, it would be better than what I had before.

Here is what the roof looked like before.

For the R32, I have had this goal of trying to do everything myself. I did a lot of basic stuff on the S13 but it was my first time doing things like swapping a motor and dealing with turbos. I had done a lot of searching for inspiration with the R32 and with everything I found, the Japanese would just do it themselves. What really lead me to keep this spirit was Satsukawa (A Bo Moon) and Shout Rogue. These dudes were doing everything to their cars in their backyard. So to keep with the Japanese inspriration, Im going to do everything on my own. <end rant>

Sanded down the clear coat.

Laid down the new base coat.

And ended with this.

Pretty much it was just lace laid down and shot with black paint then I cleared it with heavy holographic flake. My friend Yokoi does the lace on valve covers and painting lace on things has been an idea of Anthony and I since I got the R32. It was my first time painting with a paint gun so I just went to Harbor Freight to buy the paint gun. I got PPD paint, the silver is a Honda color and the black is the OEM color. It was pretty fun to do something like this. It came out pretty well I think.

So I showed up to Round 2 of TXSL with a sweet new roof to surprise Anthony.

I had installed the roll cage as well so this event would by my first time to tandem and to compete in the series. I lost my first battle but was still cool to drive. I phased myself out because he was drive pretty aggressive and I didnt want to get hit.

Best thing about open face helmets...the face you make when you suck

More tomorrow.
Old 06-11-2015, 06:30 PM   #22
BOXCAR
Zilvia Junkie

BOXCAR is on a distinguished road
Looking good FAM
BOXCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 11:47 PM   #23
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
roof looks dope! nice work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMB0 View Post
Best thing about open face helmets...the face you make when you suck
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 07:11 AM   #24
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

^ nailed it
Old 06-12-2015, 08:34 AM   #25
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
4 doors are the best drift cars. Tell the biddies to scat out and put tires in.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:14 PM   #26
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

While at Round 2, I saw then the oil temp were getting higher than I've seen. I knew this was going to happen because I was driving at Mineral Wells which is just a large tarmac in the middle of Texas. When I got home, I ordered the necessary parts I needed to make an oil cooler kit. At the same time, I also relocated the filter as the filter was placed above the subframe and would cause a mess to clean up every time I changed the oil.

Also changed the air filter as the previous one was pretty dirty.

Then I got the idea to strip the Blitz 03 and polish them. The sizing would also be better with the faces swapped on the different width wheels. I tried to have a company polish them but that turned out to be a whole other story so I just put them back together for the time being to drive at the event.

Round 3 had come and I had GTR Garage come to the event to see what Texas drifting is about. I pitched them the idea of the TXSL events that were starting this year and they liked it. The had a booth and sold all types of goodies. It was a rad time! It rained on competition day and during my first battle, both of us spun. I lost the battle because I didn't qualify high enough. Oh well. At least I look cool.

While the guys at GTR Garage were in Texas, I got to pick their brains about Japan. At the time of the event, I had just quit my job because I wasn't happy with what I was doing. I had money saved up and I had sold my 350z to go to Japan last this year. They told me to just go to Japan for a month or so to see what its all about. Well thats what I did and thats where I am now, Japan.

I have been posting daily on my blog about everything I've done in Japan. Ill try to post some cool stuff here but Ill keep the blog more detailed.
Old 06-12-2015, 04:18 PM   #27
Apex Eight
Zilvia Member

Just checked out the blog and read from where you started planning to today. Awesome stuff man, keep it up.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:24 PM   #28
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Once you go black, you never go ...

Yin to my Yang ;p

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:07 PM   #29
StatticMyke
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
StatticMyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Awesome thread!
StatticMyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 08:37 PM   #30
vJilly
Zilvia Junkie

vJilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMB0 View Post
While at Round 2, I saw then the oil temp were getting higher than I've seen. I knew this was going to happen because I was driving at Mineral Wells which is just a large tarmac in the middle of Texas. When I got home, I ordered the necessary parts I needed to make an oil cooler kit. At the same time, I also relocated the filter as the filter was placed above the subframe and would cause a mess to clean up every time I changed the oil.

Also changed the air filter as the previous one was pretty dirty.

Then I got the idea to strip the Blitz 03 and polish them. The sizing would also be better with the faces swapped on the different width wheels. I tried to have a company polish them but that turned out to be a whole other story so I just put them back together for the time being to drive at the event.

Round 3 had come and I had GTR Garage come to the event to see what Texas drifting is about. I pitched them the idea of the TXSL events that were starting this year and they liked it. The had a booth and sold all types of goodies. It was a rad time! It rained on competition day and during my first battle, both of us spun. I lost the battle because I didn't qualify high enough. Oh well. At least I look cool.

While the guys at GTR Garage were in Texas, I got to pick their brains about Japan. At the time of the event, I had just quit my job because I wasn't happy with what I was doing. I had money saved up and I had sold my 350z to go to Japan last this year. They told me to just go to Japan for a month or so to see what its all about. Well thats what I did and thats where I am now, Japan.

I have been posting daily on my blog about everything I've done in Japan. Ill try to post some cool stuff here but Ill keep the blog more detailed.
crocs.. I may spin out but I can fuck your bitch! rad car man, seeing all these 4 doors pop up really make me want a laurel ha. keep on keepin on!
vJilly is offline   Reply With Quote