Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-03-2019, 12:35 PM   #1
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
PBM40 is a D!ckh3ad

Long story short, this dude PBM40 on IG posted video of him in a junkyard in San Diego, smashing up a clean s13 just so other people wouldn’t have access to those parts. He smashed the tail lights and kicked in the rear quarter panels, then posted shit about how “it makes him money if parts are more rare”

If this is your friend, please go fuck up his car

If you are this kind of dickhead, fuck you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2019, 12:46 PM   #2
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
If I see this gay ass stance boi around SD I’m putting my foot into all his panels.
Old 05-03-2019, 12:48 PM   #3
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
“Learn to respect one another”
Destroys things people need just so they can’t have it.

Scum.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 01:09 PM   #4
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
ultimate hypocrite
Old 05-03-2019, 01:21 PM   #5
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What a fucking idiot. I got a feeling the junkyard will get involved in this, big time.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:32 PM   #6
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
If I see this gay ass stance boi around SD I’m putting my foot into all his panels.
the hero we need.

seriously. fuck these people.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 01:50 PM   #7
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
He's just part of the fucking plague of people the the s-chassis community that brings it down overall; the ones hes talking about.

If he was truly ballin' out of control sling'n parts..he'd buy them all to flip instead of destroying them. From a business prospective, he's literally putting himself out of business in terms of supply. All this dumb shit for some internet recognition..what a turd.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:55 PM   #8
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
im sure Pick A Part would love to find out. hes destroying parts the can make money off of.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 02:06 PM   #9
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash n' burn View Post
He's just part of the fucking plague of people the the s-chassis community that brings it down overall; the ones hes talking about.

If he was truly ballin' out of control sling'n parts..he'd buy them all to flip instead of destroying them. From a business prospective, he's literally putting himself out of business in terms of supply. All this dumb shit for some internet recognition..what a turd.
exactly. he would have BOUGHT those parts instead of trashing em.

but instead he chose to be a cunt and now he deserves all the shit that's getting thrown at him

Quote:
Old 05-03-2019, 02:29 PM   #10
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
https://youtu.be/2IHCvQ0e7qw

Trash.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 03:12 PM   #11
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash n' burn View Post

Clearly not ballin based on the car and mentality
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 03:40 PM   #12
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Guy claims to be the biggest 240 parts hoarder in San Diego I am positive I know a guy who has even more than him.

Thats petty as fuck to be destroying parts hes not buying though.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 04:06 PM   #13
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
That last comment is so hypocritical my head hurts just reading it.

This is no different from walking into a store and vandalizing merchandise on the shelf. What a scumbag. Hopefully the junkyard gets involved.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 04:23 PM   #14
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
s13 parts are already hard to come by. Way to bring down the so cal community. All I can say is karma's a bitch and if I ever sell anything to that guy, mark up is going to be 200%.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 04:55 PM   #15
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0nderbr3ad View Post
s13 parts are already hard to come by. Way to bring down the so cal community. All I can say is karma's a bitch and if I ever sell anything to that guy, mark up is going to be 200%.
I was thinking the same thing. I hope someone on here knows his zilvia SN (if he has one) so we can put him on blast from now till the end of time.

Quote:
Old 05-03-2019, 05:23 PM   #16
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
so, we got fishy whos kicking in panels. who is going to call the pick and pull and send over screen shots? seriously, the idiot just opened himself up to catching charges with the shit he posted.

im against snitching. but you went on someones private property and destroyed their stuff without their knowledge then flex on the gram about it; id like to think thats a good enough exemption.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 10:33 PM   #17
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I hope this guy falls down the herpes tree and lands in anal penetration valley

Also, everyone with an insta account should DM him something not nice
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 11:22 PM   #18
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
I hope this guy falls down the herpes tree and lands in anal penetration valley

Also, everyone with an insta account should DM him something not nice
Hahahahaha that’s an excellent phrase

Also his IG is now switched to Private

Quote:
Old 05-04-2019, 07:38 AM   #19
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
You figured someone thats making a ton of cash of s chassis parts would have a less ugly car.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 11:31 AM   #20
evildead138

evildead138 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down smh

What the actual fuck! Lack of respect and deserves to get his teeth kicked in. Bad enough parts are hard to find, this idiot comes along destroying parts that could of been used.
evildead138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 12:54 PM   #21
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Just make sure it's the right car...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 04:19 PM   #22
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
"how idiotic and stupid can be over materialistic things" -dude who smashes car parts that don't belong to him at the junkyard to "raise value" and "increase rarity"

Why don't you just fucking buy the parts and hoard em since you're so big in that game, lol
Old 05-04-2019, 08:01 PM   #23
ThatMint240

ThatMint240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dont hurt his Schassis, but maybe his parents car might take a few dings who knows
ThatMint240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 08:56 AM   #24
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Wow this shit got onto Zilvia? Sick. Fucking hate that douche.

For one he claims small wheels on S13s are THEE BEST and that 17s and 18s are ugly af. Two, the amount of disrespect and selfishness in his Instagram story regarding that S13 in the junkyard and his way to keep "prices high" for his own sake is fucking pathetic. Three, he set up his "friend" last year by giving the location of his car away to get stolen all because he got called out for something LOL. You know you've reached an all-time low when you're slammed on PBM coilovers on baby ass wheels and have to set your friend up to get his car stolen because you're butthurt about being called out

This dude also made a troll account on OfferUp and messaged me just to complain about my prices on S13 parts...maybe if he'd stop smashing in perfectly clean S13s my prices would be lower? Lmfao!

In addition to this, he also made a fake Instagram handle (@localz32 [no underscore]) mocking my friend's account (@local_z32) because he exposed him about getting his friend's car stolen and he uses that account to back himself up HAHAHAHAHA

The most annoying part of this asswipe is his use of the clown emoji btw.

In conclusion, I feel like I'm finishing the end of an essay and this dude is a piece of shit waiting for flies to eat him up or something.

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 09:02 AM   #25
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Also please do your part and report this inbred's Instagram as spam; I'm tired of seeing it online.

Last edited by tacobellman_2007; 05-05-2019 at 10:58 PM.. Reason: Changed "Spam" to "spam." This dude is nowhere close to being comparable to Spam.
Old 05-05-2019, 02:03 PM   #26
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
has he been arrested yet? Im sure the JY is well aware of this by now. Hope he's arrested and catches a beating in jail. Get raped maybe.
Old 05-05-2019, 02:16 PM   #27
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Wow guy sounds like he's 13yo haha. So weird messaging people and criticizing prices. I don't even understand the point. They are either going to lower the price, ignore you, or engage you. And is that.... fun?

And I think it's gross to damage anything so that's def sickening to see him at junk yards. At least I don't live out there.
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 03:27 PM   #28
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobellman_2007 View Post
Also please do your part and report this inbred's Instagram as Spam; I'm tired of seeing it online.

Don't you dare disgrace Spam with this piece of shit. Spam is freaking delicious!!!
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 10:57 PM   #29
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Don't you dare disgrace Spam with this piece of shit. Spam is freaking delicious!!!
I'm sorry I don't know why I capitalized that, you're actually right lol

Old 05-05-2019, 11:28 PM   #30
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
fucking cancer to the community. take that pathetic excuse of capitalism and shove it
derass is offline   Reply With Quote