Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 04-26-2019, 07:12 AM   #1
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
:D 1996 Nissan 240sx LSx 4l80e Turbo - *daily driver*

Hello Z, this is my daily now for (updated) 5~ years, around 40,000 miles.
Just change the oil

contact kingtal0n -at- aol (dot) com
Recents, going back

Price $34,500
Minus up to $10,000 if you bring a stock 95-98 240sx chassis equal or better to replace this one

A silent daily driver with every detail documented (made a couple build threads)
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ge-budget.html
https://www.yellowbullet.com/threads...river.2559833/

Highlights of this build:
5.3 "LSx", Turbocharged, 4l80e
☼ easy to work on for novices and lazy people like me that just have hand tools and no garage
♥ anti seize V-bands & cast manifolds, fully V-band exhaust is durable and speedy
♥ bell housing bolts are easy to access with regular hand tools (no extension / air necessary)
♥ excellent spark plug access, 30 minutes to change all eight plugs
♥ 4l80e is durable, reliable, and has been reprogrammed and fully, internally, for street/strip application
♥ 411 PCM runs flex fuel up to 240lb/hr injector, and has real time transmission map switching
-Torque management makes it safe to drive even in the rain, and preserves the life of the transmission

reliable parts
⌂ original 9:1 engine w/ refreshed heads/guides/seat work/springs/front&rear seals rdy for service to 72lb/min
⌂ 32-spline axles, 3.5:1 rear gear from Q45/300ZX is the strongest OEM diff solution for 240sx
⌂ legendary 4l80e has been seen holding a 6L@1000hp at 3500lbs, it came from behind a 7L diesel engine in a 6500lb truck the legends say.
When you try to shift 4l80e transmission, it shifts you instead.
Transmission rebuild in 2020 details in build thread.

The hard parts are done.

All wiring done using OEM fuse box junctions to maximize reliability, comes with a complete schematic, diagrams bible for every fuse and wire, and unique security/timer features not seen in any other car.

You need a reliable daily driver that has around 700 horsepower and is also cheap and easy to maintain/fix

What sets it apart from the average swap
-Parts are very easy to reach/maintain (I build cars that are easy to work on because I don't have a lift or many tools) good for daily drivers and novices
-Every part is 'quality' (Borg warner turbo, Sikky motor mounts, Yank converter, etc...)
-One person did EVERYTHING
-Comes with wiring schematic and uses all OEM style waterproof fuse blocks, no exposed metals or 'custom' special looking garbage
-Silent engine (full exhaust system) means you hear every tick tock (silence is golden) exposes every flaw of engine internals
-Tuned by the person who built it, "Tuning" a car is every part of the car not just the computer
-999 pictures, So you see exactly how everything was done
-Designed to be a daily driver, just get in and go, fires up easy every time and slap it in gear and forget its a monster.

Chassis is in decent shape

Random pics

The white marks at the bottom of the front bumper are acrylic paint made to look like scuff marks, to give the impression of a beat up old stock chassis. If you look carefully however there is a section where the bumper is blacked out- a strange subtle not so subtle lack of scuffed appearance and just above that, hints of a fiery temperment concealed within

Last edited by Kingtal0n; 05-07-2022 at 09:35 PM..
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2019, 04:16 PM   #2
Liabilities

Trader Rating: (0)
Liabilities is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Holy crap, nice build first off. Wish I had more cash on hand id be there . Unless u want 10k lmfao. Should move quick. hope it goes to a good home.
Liabilities is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 08:39 PM   #3
chentes14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
chentes14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Sleeper for sure
chentes14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 03:07 AM   #4
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
I'm running low on things to do ;D
Some stuff that isn't in the build threads yet
One of my favorite parts of cleaning a 240sx is the trunk area. Maintaining and inspecting the seam glues...

Soon as i get some OEM S14 radio brackets and a shifter bezel (stock 240sx piece I just don't have it) the interior will button up nicely.
getting it tinted soon because FLORIDA
Tons of footage still to cut/edit and post. I have lots of driving time video, driving all over the place just to drive.
Looking forward to some dyno passes in the next month or two hopefully as well Shhhh
Old 06-21-2019, 06:42 PM   #5
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
madddd clean, those heat shields are sick
jdmgtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 01:04 PM   #6
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Thanks,
It's a necessity if you want to run the exhaust back to the rear and actually drive the car.

Manifolds of engine are hottest, exhaust cools as it moves along the tubes, turbine, and then out.

downpipe runs towards the rear and it passes the engine manifolds, which can re-heat the downpipe (if there is no shielding).

This causes the exhaust gas in the downpipe to re-expand, slows exhaust flow, puts backpressure on the turbine, which of course slows down and creates a situation where the exhaust is very hot and high pressure on both sides of the turbine. Which doesn't make it or the engine happy. It can lead to variety of issues, but mainly it is a performance limiting effect.

By keeping the downpipe away from the hot manifolds, it can remain cooling which keeps the exhaust gas inside it from re-expanding, allowing it to continue to condense (shrink in volume) as it moves towards the exit, which helps create a vacuum effect in the exhaust tubes after the turbine (like a condensation tower in a nuclear power plant, same idea)

I see lots of cars with all manner of engine swaps and turbocharging, with downpipes that run right next to key engine components, or the engine itself, with no shielding. I can only imagine they run well for about an hour. Long enough to make a dyno pass, drive around a bit, but you can't really drive it much more than that without risking several issues.
Insulation is only part of the equation. Usually need some form of reflective surface to continually reject heat, which insulation by itself does not do.
I spent alot of time keeping the heat off the engine, and off the car, so I could drive anywhere all the time. In the rain or sun. Splash into puddles. Normal car stuff.
Eventually I want to further improve some areas to make the car drive through higher (tire height) waters as well. A water trap for the air filter for example. Maybe an alternative filter tube for hurricane days that pulls air from over the hood, like a Jeep.
I just get bored and start thinking of things to do...
Old 06-22-2019, 11:20 PM   #7
Fitelite240!!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Fitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Where are you in SoFlo.

Edited after reading your build thread - yea, really, where in SoFlo. I wanna be your friend and pick your brain about my project. I see you get bored easily, and I've got a..... challenging build so to speak. Hit me up. I fly back from Texas (work related) tomorrow morning. 964-864-7169.

If I didn't have just as much if not more invested in my 240 I'd immediately buy this thing.

Last edited by Fitelite240!!; 06-23-2019 at 01:56 AM..
Fitelite240!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 05:02 PM   #8
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

I can haz cam shaft?

Video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhqWjsASX5k&fs=1" width="644" height="390">www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhqWjsASX5k&fs=1" />www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhqWjsASX5k">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhqWjsASX5k

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhqWjsASX5k
Old 09-10-2019, 09:15 AM   #9
bisoo369

bisoo369 is an unknown quantity at this point
As I logged in to Zilvia and pressed the cars for sale section I asked myself why I was even doing it, I'm not going to buy anything. This happens all the time but this time was different because you showed up with this awesome shit and now I'm balls deep in your build thread on LS tech and I've never met you but you're my best friend
bisoo369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 12:31 PM   #10
AarenNinja
Leaky Injector

AarenNinja is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome build... Lol outta my price range but that's so thug nasty man.
Old 09-28-2019, 07:51 PM   #11
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

thanks for kind words

took a little time today to dust it off

theres 1500 miles on the new cam already

very busy with school, research & TA & classes.
Going to switch to light weight wheels in a day or two, some 17" forged volks which should free up some economy.
Can't wait to see how that changes the feel of the car.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:34 PM   #12
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Just a little updating, some of my threads online, some pics and vids showcasing car behavior etc...

Still daily driving and making improvements as I go

corona virus update I guess!

Another set of rears were done

This time I went with 27.6" diameter tires. And the difference was night and day.

The huge new tires meant It was time to align the rear once and for all so I got some P2M rear upper control arms to set the camber 0* straight up for maximum longevity.

Then I just couldn't stop taking pictures

I got the car with 184,000miles and now it has 208450. Plus I drove it some prior to the speedo hooked up.
Thus the front tires have over 25,000 miles on them, and still look new to me.

When I got the alignment done on the rear, the front was still perfect didn't need to touch it. Which was great to hear. Drives straight as a new car.
Finally after what feels like years, I went back to the junkyard for some next shields.

In my mind, the entire underside of the car has these thin lightweight shields to protect it from debris and dust.

Gradually closing up all the open spaces under the car using shields and a variety of insulation type of materials.

One day I was getting off the highway, downshift 3rd like every other day and hit it like usual. This time the wastegate line blew off and boost must have pegged the map sensor.
The car flew down the offramp so violently fast, I thought for sure something would be broken by the time I let off. It happened so fast and I was in a nice trance.
It felt good and left a nice smoky trail behind me.
I came down from that and couldn't figure out how to express my feelings over what had happened. That must have been over 600ft*lbs of torque! I kept repeating the experience in my mind, what this car is capable of continues to surprise me.
Unable to express it with words, I added my feelings to car the only way I knew how. It earned a new badge that day

Refreshed the stripes with brighter color, I was in a mood

At some point I noticed the rear brakes were also nearly gone. Only got 25k from them? But they were $9 so what am I complaining about.
I took them apart for cleaning

This time I bought some higher quality pads, maybe they will last 40k instead of 25k

Took the time to inspect front brakes.

since I was in there anyways I took the time to clean and grease every metal part I could touch and see

At some point I guess I said enough is enough and had it tinted.

It really needed the tint. I don't know why I waited so long.

Tons more pictures showcasing the paint and body

No replaced panels, clean quarters, original glass, hood and bumpers, clean looking seam glues, comfortable clean interior, no rust... It has alot going for it.

the full album from the last ~4 months (I didn't post every single picture)
https://postimg.cc/gallery/GdT6swH

A few videos I made over the last ~4 months:
Driving around
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9STeByAvyc&t=

First time using 14psi of boost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FomKe9eCkY&t=

Some shorts from feb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16kA4JDGqo
Old 03-30-2020, 07:34 AM   #13
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Clean ass car dude

What did you do for the drivers airbag? If you wired in a resistor, can you shoot me the part number / link for it?

Why sell this if it seems to be everything you want?
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 06:51 PM   #14
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Clean ass car dude

What did you do for the drivers airbag? If you wired in a resistor, can you shoot me the part number / link for it?

Why sell this if it seems to be everything you want?
thanks for the comments
I didn't do anything for the airbag yet. I wanted to put it back in the car but it looks like it might not be safe for actual racing. So I'm probably just going to rip the airbag system out and delete the bulb in the cluster. Eh, idk

I sell every car I build. It doesn't matter how much I like it. Actually the more I like something the more I want to give it away so others can experience the fun. This is how I move on to build something else and return good reliable cars to the market, its a circle of sorts. Never ending.

that said, I don't really want to sell this one yet. I've talked a few people out of it. I'm not really pushing to sell and honestly need to be raising the price soon. Lately with the gas prices so low the only real con of the car as a daily is eliminated; 23mpg is fine at $2.5/gal lol

at the very least I want some track time on it before I let it go. End of April after finals are done I will probs do that
Old 04-18-2020, 06:14 AM   #15
Devinny023

Devinny023 is an unknown quantity at this point
How much is your asking price?
Devinny023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 07:55 PM   #16
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

well its about tree fiddy
Old 06-28-2020, 06:39 PM   #17
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

It was the hottest day of the summer as far as I can tell.

Perfect for a dyno day on gasoline

15.5psi of boost 530rwhp

cutout makes the a/f curve go leaner than it really is.

Turbo will support at least 650rwhp, now that I have some baseline data I can safely proceed to the heavier gate springs and bigger injectors and alcohol fun.
The search for power never ends. No matter how much it makes, we will generally want more. Isn't that how it goes? One of the greatest parts about turbo cars is that you can always turn up the boost- just feed the engine and let the boost add as much power as you can stand. The turbo even has 'drop in' upgrade option to support something like 900+ if I wanted to. But that's just crazy oO ....yeah

Engine produces a VERY smooth flat dynojet power to redline, very healthy 3rd gear 40+ mph pulls. It's kind of important to see a somewhat flat power line to redline for a given combo which is well put together.
Remember you would never actually nail it at 40mph in 3rd, instead it will downshift to 2nd so there is no delay. However for the purpose of dynojet I lock it into 3rd gear so we can see how she spools as if there was no second gear. Again, its baseline data for me. This is my first LS engine I just needed to see these things with my own eyes.

Most of those 500rwhp passes looked like this:

As I play with timing and fuel a little, the graph changes very little, this is a great sign.
No sign of oil smell, no aspiration, no smoke, it ran perfect never misfired once, since I've owned it.
Based on what I saw this day, the engine will support 20 maybe even 23 to 24psi boost on gasoline. Another 150~ft*lbs of torque potential on gas!! I'm not going to waste another dyno day for just that though. I will perform quite a few changes and then go back with a 'whole new car' if I get time to work on it. Otherwise just leave it the way it is and keep driving forever. I drive this car with 1 finger on the steering wheel most of the time, the other holding a drink, its a pleasure, its easy to drive, it doesn't go sideways when the tires spin, torque management is really helpful. It @()*#@ing moves... that auto and yank converter really give it an unfair advantage over manual cars. By the time they let out that clutch pedal... its too late. pretty happy with 500 atm gonna leave it like this for as long as I can stand.

Here we can see:
blue line = 3psi cutout closed
red line = 7 to 8psi cutout closed
orange line = 14.5psi cutout open
not shown = 10 to 12psi cutout closed (380 to 400rwhp ish)

Enjoy most of the dyno runs on video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okc5BzxD2qE

Last edited by Kingtal0n; 06-28-2020 at 07:14 PM..
Old 06-28-2020, 07:15 PM   #18
Monkeynutz23
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
Monkeynutz23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This is such a ridiculous build. I honestly wouldn’t even know where to begin if I were to buy.
GLWS.
Monkeynutz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 07:22 PM   #19
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

hah. Honestly I feel like this is as simple as it gets. No additives, no meth injection or race fuels, just put pump 93 like any corvette you would buy and go. It uses a $120 fuel pump that Aeromotive claims will last 10,000 hours which is like 10 years, and it supports 700hp on gasoline.
Everything is vband so its fast to work on in the event of a mistake. Engine and trans is mostly OEM so they are not only affordable they are super reliable. Low lift means no maintenance issue or valvetrain problems like guide wear and whatnot. Proper pcv means no oil in the intake or issues with blowing out oil (its like a factory engine still). Q45 and 300ZX differential hardware 32-spline axles are indestructible at 700hp~ pretty much.

those shields are all 1 unit that is riveted together so it pulls out in 1 big piece to get plug access. Don't let it intimidate.
But yeah we should be a competent mechanic before trying to maintain something like this. That goes for any turbo car with mods though.

I really tried to keep it simple
Old 07-07-2020, 09:56 AM   #20
kaane
Zilvia Member

kaane is an unknown quantity at this point
What is going on with all those psychedelic colors in the engine bay? Just paint black man , or even pick one color!

What size turbo is it? It seems to spool really late.
kaane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 01:18 PM   #21
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaane View Post
What is going on with all those psychedelic colors in the engine bay? Just paint black man , or even pick one color!

What size turbo is it? It seems to spool really late.
The colors wash off with water.

The turbo is "small" (for 850hp flow rate) and spools fast as any other turbo on any other LS engine that supports 85lb/min.

You are only looking at 3rd gear from 40mph. That is second gear territory until 80mph. From 80mph to 130mph+ Is a straight line @ 500rwhp+, sized perfectly
Compare to other graphs and see the difference.

Last edited by Kingtal0n; 07-07-2020 at 03:06 PM..
Old 07-07-2020, 02:49 PM   #22
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Heres an overlay of my 5.3 turbo vs the brand new GTX ball bearing style turbo "fast spooler" on an SR20DET at 30psi

It is a deceivingly fast spooler. Next time I hit the dyno I'll grab a 2nd gear to 3rd gear pass so you can see just how fast it really spools.

Actually If just watch my videos you can see everytime I nail it on the downshift it rips the MPH gauge

None of these are 3rd gear pulls, it downshifts automatically to 2nd. there is no "lag" lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16kA4JDGqo
Old 07-07-2020, 03:11 PM   #23
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Is this a build thread or a sale thread???

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 03:13 PM   #24
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

another compare graph I grabbed at random from sloppy mechanics

they usually look similar to this:

Here is the dyno run video for that truck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAj6IQK_ags

It has no air filter and a completely open downpipe, 1000cc injectors, 'billet' turbocharger, etc...

compare power vs MPH to mine, by 80mph I have already 450+rwhp

Heres another one, 6L I think, cam/spring, another open downpipe (noisy)
It might also be using Alcohol for fuel (not sure)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJUNPlsFhwg

compare MPH and Power to mine by 80mph I have already 450+rwhp

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
If they ask questions I provide answers. You want me to sell the car with no pictures and no proof of it's performance? I could be like everybody else and supply only 5 pictures and maybe 1 video rofl if you are lucky.
Sorry I like my interested buyers to know what they are getting.

If somebody will buy the car I will stop posting updates. The car changes every day I add things to it. Today I added a shifter LED lighting so you can see subtle green lights when the gear lever is in neutral. How is anybody going to find out about that unless I post it up? I make ONE update every 2-3 months or something. Updates two to three months. That is barely anything. Its been over a year for sale and I've only made six updates. I NEVER bump the thread unnecessarily. ONLY when critical things changed, like dyno results for example. That is big news.
Old 07-07-2020, 03:50 PM   #25
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post

Lol was thinkn the samething....not a bad thing car is very interesting
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 11:38 PM   #26
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

I just legit don't know how anyone will expect me to sell a car that changes on a daily basis without letting people know about those changes. "surprise! it has a different motor and a rebuilt transmission" Yeah not good.

Yes the car is 'being built' but that goes without saying in a project of this size/scale. It is and always will be a 'project' car... that is the whole point of it! I get bored INSTANTLY if my car has nothing to do for me. I had a white 1997 Kouki with 44,000 Original miles and I just about died of boredom. I sold it and used the money to build this lol. I NEED the distraction from life... getting to sit down and make plans... where to put this, what to weld, how to run those lines, where I'm going to relocate this or that to. How to make the interior light up without being gaudy and dumb. And this car is as intimate and detailed as I've ever seen: How I want the transmission to shift is programmable! How much torque management would you like? NONE? How many cars have real time transmission map switching? On the dyno in one of the runs you can hear it downshift to 2nd gear... (4th run in) and I let off. It did that because I have two maps and i just forgot to swap to the "dyno" trans map which holds 3rd indefinitely, which I programmed special for the dyno day.

How should the theft control work? I Have a door sensor, a seat sensor, a light sensor, a distance meter, a motion detector, all wired to an arduino with a touch-pad security using microprocessor code which may de-activate the fuel pump, computer, starter, etc... It is so much #@)(#ing fun to sit down and design these things. If I lock my key in the car I have a special detector which identifies me as the owner and unlocks the doors for example.

At the same time it is where it is, it will always run and drive, I made sure I could do both: Drive and Project design simultaneously. For some, a project will sit for years without driving... "building" it. But that is not going to work for me, I can only have 1 car at a time. So I built this thing ford tough (cough* like a rock I mean) to drive as a daily while I keep upgrading and improving it... forever... its for people with my disease... the disease of needing 500+hp all the time no matter what state the car is in

...And now I am going to drive to my lab at school where I perform experiments like a mad scientist. I have some tissue samples and DNase chilling at 37*C in the incubator. Next i will embed them into parrafin wax after dehydration steps through saline to ethanol, to xylenes. Our lab has 200proof (100%) non-denatured alcohol muahahha. yeah thats not going into the fuel tank.
Old 07-22-2020, 09:43 AM   #27
Fred Allen Burge
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Fred Allen Burge is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
So cool man, so fun. You clearly love it too, just keep it and keep refining it!

I have a 91 coupe, 4l80e, 5.3, 7875, e85, etc. Just engine dyno'd at 870 crank @ 20psi and then ran a 10.5@137 @ 15psi, last week, so much fun. I don't think I'll ever sell this car
Old 07-22-2020, 11:57 AM   #28
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Moved to build threads

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 10:52 AM   #29
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

This is not a build thread

THIS is a build thread:
https://www.yellowbullet.com/threads...river.2559833/

Compare the two. One shows the car being built, one shows the car how it currently is for sale
Old 07-23-2020, 11:02 AM   #30
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
THIS is a thread... in which documents progress as your BUILT the car. It's a THREAD. But the words together. This is a build thread that you've added information to after the fact. If you don't want it classified as such, don't lay it out that way.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote