Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-29-2018, 01:10 PM   #31
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
A good aggressive look.
Old 09-29-2018, 01:17 PM   #32
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks dude. I never got to finish the exterior to my liking.

Still had canards, craft Square mirrors and voxtex type 2 wing i wanted to do
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 03:32 PM   #33
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Aw man the cat is out of the bag lol

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 04:30 PM   #34
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Still fucking stupid
Old 09-29-2018, 04:37 PM   #35
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Still fucking stupid
Are u talking about ur ls swap?
Old 09-29-2018, 04:46 PM   #36
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
Are u talking about ur ls swap?
To each is own bitch, glad to know youre local. Cant wait to meet you in person
Old 09-29-2018, 04:52 PM   #37
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Still fucking stupid
lol agree. still a dumbass.

Quote:
i'd pay you to make it happen.
240KA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 05:22 PM   #38
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
You say to each his own but then ur mad I don't like ur choices

Why u care so much what I think
Old 09-29-2018, 05:26 PM   #39
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
You say to each his own but then ur mad I don't like ur choices

Why u care so much what I think
Your posts are meaningless and waste peoples time. So you post some photos of your old and current car and that's supposed be the blessing all is forgiven? No you're still a douche. I don't go around asking for opinions on what to do with my car, I use this forum to find answers, sell/buy items, and contribute in what ways I can. All I ever see come from you is SHIT. I don't care what you think but you've ran your mouth to me many times in the past. Again, so happy to hear you're local. I walked by your ugly ass Prius at Toyofest, wish I would have been able to associate you to it then. See you around I hope.
Old 09-29-2018, 05:40 PM   #40
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

I only posted pics cause I got called out on it. I felt no reason to "prove myself." And post up just to post up

My opinions are my opinions. You of all people seem to take it most personal for some reason. You must blow up on every one that doesn't like ls swaps
Old 09-29-2018, 06:42 PM   #41
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
potatoes .
Old 09-29-2018, 07:26 PM   #42
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !zar! View Post
potatoes .
<3 <3 <3 <3

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 03:09 PM   #43
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Your posts are meaningless and waste peoples time. So you post some photos of your old and current car and that's supposed be the blessing all is forgiven? No you're still a douche. I don't go around asking for opinions on what to do with my car, I use this forum to find answers, sell/buy items, and contribute in what ways I can. All I ever see come from you is SHIT. I don't care what you think but you've ran your mouth to me many times in the past. Again, so happy to hear you're local. I walked by your ugly ass Prius at Toyofest, wish I would have been able to associate you to it then. See you around I hope.

I can not believe how seriously people take internet in 2018. Honestly, fuck your LS swap. What u gonna do about it? Get mad or just scroll on and keep jerking off to some junkyard engine? I'd pick the last one.
Old 09-30-2018, 03:46 PM   #44
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juucso View Post
I can not believe how seriously people take internet in 2018. Honestly, fuck your LS swap. What u gonna do about it? Get mad or just scroll on and keep jerking off to some junkyard engine? I'd pick the last one.
<3 Much love to you too bitch
Old 09-30-2018, 08:27 PM   #45
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
...I'm pretty happy with the outcome of this thread. Nothing can excuse being an asshole (I should know) but the context helps make things easier to put up with on this forum.

I still think you post a lot of shit that doesn't have to be a full-blown thread.
Old 09-30-2018, 09:34 PM   #46
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:

Cuss each other out!

Afishysilvia and turboshoebox I bet if you see each other in person nothing will happen right?

If you fight please record it.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 11:14 PM   #47
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
I still think turboshoebox is a cunt. I even agree with most of the stupid shit he posts, I just think he makes himself sound like an idiot in the process of (trying) to make his point. There are better ways to get your point across than (like what dizzariot said) sitting in your rocking chair on your porch and bitching about shit you don't like.

Hell I come off as abrasive on here most of the time, I've even pissed off dizzariot by telling him to stop bitching about yokosuka. But I'm sure we could both sit down and have a beer and talk about all of turboshoebox's shitposting.
Old 09-30-2018, 11:48 PM   #48
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

What can I say is I'm a old timer yelling at the sky not approving of most stuff people do to their cars now a days.
Old 10-01-2018, 05:52 AM   #49
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
I have closure
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 05:56 AM   #50
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
It's the internet. Who the eff cares??
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 08:07 AM   #51
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Can a mod change the thread title to "Official old grumpy assholes of zilvia thread"
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 09:19 AM   #52
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Quote:
I only posted pics cause I got called out on it. I felt no reason to "prove myself." And post up just to post up

My opinions are my opinions. You of all people seem to take it most personal for some reason. You must blow up on every one that doesn't like ls swaps
Its kind of like how a bunch of people are snapping daily over trump... I sit back and watch the shitshow, because I'm in control of my emotions lol
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 10:42 AM   #53
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Someone get mad come on!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 11:53 AM   #54
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 02:04 PM   #55
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
im jumping in because of the new thread title 100% bout that old head life

like did you even search? you're not the first one to put oil in your SR or do a KA-T
derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 02:32 PM   #56
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
I love zilvia
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 03:38 PM   #57
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
threads like this, trolls, and sensitive people are what made this place hilarious and entertaining at one point. bless up. keep up the good work

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 03:45 PM   #58
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
you know what? Fuck new cars. I fucking hate new cars. There I said it.
Old 10-01-2018, 05:24 PM   #59
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Cuss each other out!

Afishysilvia and turboshoebox I bet if you see each other in person nothing will happen right?

If you fight please record it.
Can we set something up like a under ground fight club? I'd have my money on Afishysilvia. I'm off weekends let me know
Old 10-01-2018, 06:27 PM   #60
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews