Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-12-2013, 06:05 AM   #61
MidwestMyriad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
MidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her selfMidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Ordered a radiator from THM and got it within a week. Great pricing, had no issues with customer service at all. Will be buying from them again, can't beat the pricing.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:04 AM   #62
Ohdayumsayum
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Ohdayumsayum is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ordered two set of coilovers from them. Good communication, just took a while for my s13 coilovers to arrive. Overall would do business again!
Ohdayumsayum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #63
sherlockhomeboy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
sherlockhomeboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Set of Suspension Technique Swaybars

Definitely the best prices around for some legit 240 parts. I just wish they were located in Cali, so I could go pick my goods instantly, but hey free shipping as well. So I'll definitely be a returning customer! Thanks guys!
sherlockhomeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #64
noobguy123

Trader Rating: (0)
noobguy123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thmotorsports

awesome customer service over the phone.
great prices
good/quality business overall
I recommended to order parts from
noobguy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #65
omgRWDgoodness!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (48)
omgRWDgoodness! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
I was always eager to order something from THMotorsports since they offer so much stuff, and now for my upcoming SR swap I had the perfect opportunity since their price on the GReddy LS-spec intercooler kit is better than anywhere else. Needless to say I am not disappointed! Excellent customer service and great prices, can't beat that. Will definitely order from THMotorsports again.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:53 PM   #66
jsmillie

jsmillie is an unknown quantity at this point
Just ordered coilovers and a clutch. Great customer service and great prices!!
jsmillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #67
gamergurl218

gamergurl218 is an unknown quantity at this point
I ordered a set of coilovers from them last week and got them in less than a week. Super fast shipping and service.
gamergurl218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #68
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I love coming home to new parts.

Just got my clutch and flywheel setup in for my new engine.
When I called they answered all of my questions without hesitation and got my parts to me sooner than I expected.

ThMotorsports will hear from me again.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:36 PM   #69
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Alan helped me with my order

Quick response to pm's, they always answer the phone to. Which goes a long way in my book

Had some problems with the shipping company being lazy but that's not their fault lol.

Highly reccommendable, They definatly earned my future business. Woulda bought more shit if it was in stock lol.

-Zach
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:40 AM   #70
Nismo_420sx

Nismo_420sx has made poor choicesNismo_420sx has made poor choicesNismo_420sx has made poor choicesNismo_420sx has made poor choicesNismo_420sx has made poor choicesNismo_420sx has made poor choices
Ordered the whole set of SPL arms for my s14: RUCA, toe, traction, tension and tie rod ends. Best price I have seen online. Super fast communication, very professional. Great company.
Nismo_420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:22 PM   #71
MidwestMyriad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
MidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her selfMidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Just got a full set of SPL arms (S13). Pricing was unbeatable, shipping was super fast. Give these guys a shot, yet to be disappointed.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:58 AM   #72
GrimDrifter
Leaky Injector

GrimDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to GrimDrifter Send a message via Yahoo to GrimDrifter
I have had two separate and opposite experiences with these guys. Both orders were actually clutch/flywheel combos. The first set came promptly. Ethe second was a nightmare. To be fair they didn't have the exact setup that i ordered in stock. So i had to wait about 6 weeks and i really needed the clutch. I can understand that i had to wait for it to be manufactured. however when i checked the forums they had a different but similar clutch/flywheel combo in stock and failed to mention it to me everytime i called. That pissed me off since i was driving a car that needed parts asap. Plus i ended up with an oem instead of stage 1. Of course i had to deal with fedex ground too which is a PITA if you are not home when they come around esp if it is a friday when you miss the delivery.
Most people have good reviews and they answer their phones at least. But personally i will be taking my business elsewhere next time.
GrimDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:36 PM   #73
AZRB20
Leaky Injector

AZRB20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just got a set of tein inner and outer tie rods, they answered when I called, and item shipped in about 3 days. +1 would buy again!
AZRB20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #74
drftfan
Leaky Injector

drftfan is a well-known jackass
Ordered stance coils from them over a week ago. They said they would ship direct and that they were in stock. So I placed the order. Over a week later and they finally sent me tracking and they weren't shipped till today. No communication. Nor any offer to make up for it somehow.
drftfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:38 AM   #75
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I just ordered full rear SPL arms for my S14 along with the lockout kit and wrench. Alan was my point of contact. He gave me an awesome price and answered all of my questions.

10-31-13 12:35 pm I placed the order.

I will keep this post updated as time progress and magical stuff happens. They all seemed courteous ( we know already that this happens with legit sellers and scammers but I am looking forward to a simple transaction)

11-6-13 about 2:30 pm the parts were delivered to my house. Total time was about 6 days including the weekend from making the order to having everything I ordered. I think it came from Texas to Philadelphia.

Box looked in awesome shape and was packaged well.

Even my turtle ran over and was like "wtfbbq Spl parts"

Baller ass parts. Broke college kid pricing. I saw that some part numbers were for the S13. Called up THMotorsports and spoke to Tom I believe. He double checked the order and told me the parts were interchangeable. He apologized that Alan was out for lunch and still gave me the correct answer. I called SPL parts directly to just triple check before I opened everything and they were unavailable because they were at a SEMA show or something. SPl later left me a voicemail confirming what Tom said over the phone.

Awesome Sauce review for everyone involved. Would buy from SPL parts and Thmotorsports again

Last edited by collegekid; 11-15-2013 at 09:26 AM..
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #76
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
SoCalDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Probably the worst company ive ever had to deal with from zilvia.....definitely will not order anything from them again unless im looking for a free headache......not gunna get into all of it but id beware
SoCalDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #77
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
^^^^Thank you for explaining how you had problems with the company, it totally helps the rest of us out.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:28 PM   #78
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
^^^^Thank you for explaining how you had problems with the company, it totally helps the rest of us out.
i placed a decently big order with them after being told they had everything in stock and should be received by a week at latest ended up one of the parts i got was discontinued one was back ordered and after that i received the wrong parts returned them to be sent half of what i was original purchasing to be told i need to pay another 50$ to get the rest... only thing i liked about them is that their prices are cheaper but we now know why
Old 12-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #79
KravingAKouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KravingAKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
That is the first time I have heard bad reviews from them. When I ordered my exhaust, they placed it immediately, sent several emails, and even called to confirm my ordering and shipping information was correct. They had phenomenal customer service, and have some of the best prices around.
KravingAKouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #80
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I got my driveshaft from them, it was in stock according to the site and a phone call. After a week of no shipping info I called them only to find out they consider drop ship from manufacturers to be in stock. Also had part of a recent order canceled because even though it is listed as in stock on the website it was really out of stock. The prices of their items makes up for their horrid stock system but just make sure you call them, make someone walk out to the warehouse and confirm before you order a time sensitive item.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
zerodameaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #81
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

WOOOOOOOW hands down worst fucking company ever.... i know i already left a review but heres another one i just got word from my machine shop that they sent me 85.5 evo pistons after ordering 86.5 SR pistons so they sent me something smaller then the stock pistons themselves... Here goes to waiting another 2 weeks for my car to be done when it should have been done 3 weeks ago

and now to top that after trying to get a hold of the manager for 3 days im back to dealing with that retard alan who keeps trying to convince me that there the right parts when clearly there not even the same ones posted on there website

Last edited by SoCalDrifter; 12-13-2013 at 02:07 PM..
Old 12-16-2013, 09:34 AM   #82
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (28)
Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalDrifter View Post
WOOOOOOOW hands down worst fucking company ever.... i know i already left a review but heres another one i just got word from my machine shop that they sent me 85.5 evo pistons after ordering 86.5 SR pistons so they sent me something smaller then the stock pistons themselves... Here goes to waiting another 2 weeks for my car to be done when it should have been done 3 weeks ago

and now to top that after trying to get a hold of the manager for 3 days im back to dealing with that retard alan who keeps trying to convince me that there the right parts when clearly there not even the same ones posted on there website
Hey There Trent,

Lets go ahead and clear this up, I have emailed you numerous times asking you to call me, I have screen shots of this as well. We have asked you to provide some kind of proof that you received the wrong pistons, your claim is that you received the wrong piston solely based on this generic photo:

CP Pistons - Sport Compact Pistons - THMotorsports - Discount Performance Car & Truck Parts Sale | Lowest Price | Free Shipping

Now, that piston is a generic photos that CP provides since they can not provide a photo of every single piston for every single applications. You emailed states the following which you can see in the screen shot below:

"The pistons are 100% wrong I don't understand why you guys think id want to return them if they even WERE the right parts.... The pistons are flat themselves compared to the right ones you have posted on YOUR website"

Now, here is the photo you sent us:

2013-12-16_1031 - RobTHM's library

Your claim is that the piston is flat and incorrect. Here is a link from other vendors with the exact same piston for you motor showing its FLAT.

CP Pistons SC7320 320 Nissan SR20DE/T 86.5mm/10.5

That is from FRsport showing the exact piston you have received and sure enough, its flat. Here is a screen shot from CP direct with your part number confirming the motor as well.

CP DIRECT 2013-12-12_1447 - RobTHM's library

I have asked you numerous times that I need dimensions and photos of the piston showing that it is in fact incorrect but you have not provided any evidence showing that its is incorrect other then your assumption based on a generic photo which our website does states "For display purposes only"
Thmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:52 AM   #83
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thmotorsports View Post
Hey There Trent,

Lets go ahead and clear this up, I have emailed you numerous times asking you to call me, I have screen shots of this as well. We have asked you to provide some kind of proof that you received the wrong pistons, your claim is that you received the wrong piston solely based on this generic photo:

CP Pistons - Sport Compact Pistons - THMotorsports - Discount Performance Car & Truck Parts Sale | Lowest Price | Free Shipping

Now, that piston is a generic photos that CP provides since they can not provide a photo of every single piston for every single applications. You emailed states the following which you can see in the screen shot below:

"The pistons are 100% wrong I don't understand why you guys think id want to return them if they even WERE the right parts.... The pistons are flat themselves compared to the right ones you have posted on YOUR website"

Now, here is the photo you sent us:

2013-12-16_1031 - RobTHM's library

Your claim is that the piston is flat and incorrect. Here is a link from other vendors with the exact same piston for you motor showing its FLAT.

CP Pistons SC7320 320 Nissan SR20DE/T 86.5mm/10.5

That is from FRsport showing the exact piston you have received and sure enough, its flat. Here is a screen shot from CP direct with your part number confirming the motor as well.

CP DIRECT 2013-12-12_1447 - RobTHM's library

I have asked you numerous times that I need dimensions and photos of the piston showing that it is in fact incorrect but you have not provided any evidence showing that its is incorrect other then your assumption based on a generic photo which our website does states "For display purposes only"
Ive received your emails but im done dealing with your shitty customer service this will now be delt with threw my bank

Also its funny that you only put in that part of my email wheres the rest of it????

Why would i want to return parts if they were the right parts?? Please explain that to me, you've yet to do that..... If you sent me the right pistons to begin with why would there be a need to return them, also why would my machine shop say there the wrong parts?, also why would my shop say there the wrong parts, and one more to add to that is why would you guys tell me that the parts after i ordered them were back ordered until November 18th from CP themselves and i should receive them around November 23rd but somehow they magically showed up on my door step 2 days later on November 12th??? Sounds alittle weird to me

Also the picture was a simply showing that even if they were the right parts CP pistons for SRs dont look flat like mine in the picture so therefor there the wrong parts
Old 12-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #84
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalDrifter View Post
Ive received your emails but im done dealing with your shitty customer service this will now be delt with threw my bank

Also its funny that you only put in that part of my email wheres the rest of it????

Why would i want to return parts if they were the right parts?? Please explain that to me, you've yet to do that..... If you sent me the right pistons to begin with why would there be a need to return them, also why would my machine shop say there the wrong parts?, also why would my shop say there the wrong parts, and one more to add to that is why would you guys tell me that the parts after i ordered them were back ordered until November 18th from CP themselves and i should receive them around November 23rd but somehow they magically showed up on my door step 2 days later on November 12th??? Sounds alittle weird to me

Also the picture was a simply showing that even if they were the right parts CP pistons for SRs dont look flat like mine in the picture so therefor there the wrong parts

Trent,

The reply I posted was in regards to your return, the rest of your comment is irrelevant to the issue at hand. You are not willing to take photos of measurement of the pistons, Also you can contact CP direct who confirms they are correct. I was not aware that your knowledge exceeded CPs pistons R&D and design in that specific comp ratio along with other vendors who are selling "Flat" pistons for the SR. You were also emailed return information on Friday.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #85
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thmotorsports View Post
Trent,

The reply I posted was in regards to your return, the rest of your comment is irrelevant to the issue at hand. You are not willing to take photos of measurement of the pistons, Also you can contact CP direct who confirms they are correct. I was not aware that your knowledge exceeded CPs pistons R&D and design in that specific comp ratio along with other vendors who are selling "Flat" pistons for the SR.
hahah ofcourse its irrelevant because you guys are wrong and dont want to admit sending me the wrong parts for the 3rd time in a row so your trying to back yourselves up.... nice try

Now Let me google that for you

After you have done that click IMAGES and youll see every piston on that first page are what real sr20det pistons look like and if im not mistake the picture you posted of my pistons i sent you DO NOT LOOK LIKE ANY OF THOSE maybe that will get threw your guys head this time

and im guessing your gunna come back with... "you still dont want to do the measurement of the pistons"... again right?? thats because after confirming with 3 other people that there wrong there's no need to measure them.....if the machine shop has my block and are boring/honing them to fit something bigger and they tell me the pistons i have are smaller then the stock ones im gunna have to say there more right then you seeing that they have the pistons in there hands doing the work NOT YOU but have a nice day im done conversing with you glad you brought this to the public to show how bad of a company you really are lol
Old 01-05-2015, 10:37 AM   #86
slidingIs

slidingIs is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea I have bad review also bought a comp clutch stage 2 for a sc300 4 weeks ago recived it on a timely manner a week after Porsches go to install and send my a clutch kit for a Hyundai genesis parts labeled on each part for a genesis the box is labeled for a sc300.

Go email customer service with pics of parts and part number so boxes 3 weeks going back and forth still no update no parts and my car is apart a shop paying a storage fee at the moment a one day clutch job with multiple evidence of wrong parts still no update,

The last time I ever order something from you guys, I literally will just put a OEM clutch back in. I'm not paying to have the parts shipped back you gutsy better pay for shipping and ship me the parts or I will oder from someone else and you can pay for the parts plus the shop fee on why it is taking so long to get these parts with picture evidence and.

Seriously the worst customer service ever.
slidingIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:52 AM   #87
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidingIs View Post
Yea I have bad review also bought a comp clutch stage 2 for a sc300 4 weeks ago recived it on a timely manner a week after Porsches go to install and send my a clutch kit for a Hyundai genesis parts labeled on each part for a genesis the box is labeled for a sc300.

Go email customer service with pics of parts and part number so boxes 3 weeks going back and forth still no update no parts and my car is apart a shop paying a storage fee at the moment a one day clutch job with multiple evidence of wrong parts still no update,

The last time I ever order something from you guys, I literally will just put a OEM clutch back in. I'm not paying to have the parts shipped back you gutsy better pay for shipping and ship me the parts or I will oder from someone else and you can pay for the parts plus the shop fee on why it is taking so long to get these parts with picture evidence and.

Seriously the worst customer service ever.
There is a lot of information going on in your post and I would like to address all of it. My name is Jonathan@THMotorsports and I handle the Zilvia forums directly. I would have been the one who sold you any item, unless you bought it on our website without supervision. This is the first I get wind of your situation. If you placed your order with me, you should have really reached out to me directly instead of keeping me out of the loop. That way I could have addressed your concerns head on.

I have PM'd you directly for more information I need from you and we can dive into this and find out whats going on with the order and so I can rectify the situation.

Thank you.

--------------------------------

EDIT: Just got your phone call on this as I requested in a PM. We are working on the situation and I will call you back in 30 minutes as promised.

Thank you.
Old 06-09-2015, 05:27 PM   #88
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Don't order from this place. Their customer service blows. Once they take your money they could care less about fulfilling your order. I ordered coil overs through them and after a month of waiting I had to send an email to them asking where my coilovers were. They replied to me saying that I would need to wait another 2-3 weeks. I asked for a refund and they told me they would refund my money. This only happened after 4 days of calling and asking where my refund was. I literally had to beg these guys for my refund. I wasted so much time at work sitting on hold waiting for these guys to get me some answers. They told me 'I will process the refund and send you an email', but never did. Finally after demanding a refund while on the phone, my refund was finally given to me by Michael. Michael is the only dude working at thmotorsports with a brain. Don't order your parts through them, their whole business is run by idiots.

A friend of mine also had a bad experience with them regarding some bride seat rails.

Worst business I have ever dealt with in all of my years on zilvia.
Old 06-09-2015, 05:45 PM   #89
bmar19
Zilvia Junkie

bmar19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Customer Serrvice has been great for me so far...they reply to my emails..it has been over 24 hours and no processing or tracking number has been sent to me yet but i was told it would take 24-48 hours for that...so we will see but 4pm tomorrow if i get my tracking number..over all great price for an AEM water temp gauge...but processing could be faster in my opinion...ill keep updating...order was placed 6-8-15 at 4:22pm

Update. 6-10-15 6:31pm. No tracking number provided for my aem temperature gauge that I bought

Last edited by bmar19; 06-10-2015 at 04:32 PM..
bmar19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 12:42 AM   #90
JSimpson
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
JSimpson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaslows13 View Post
Don't order from this place. Their customer service blows. Once they take your money they could care less about fulfilling your order. I ordered coil overs through them and after a month of waiting I had to send an email to them asking where my coilovers were. They replied to me saying that I would need to wait another 2-3 weeks. I asked for a refund and they told me they would refund my money. This only happened after 4 days of calling and asking where my refund was. I literally had to beg these guys for my refund. I wasted so much time at work sitting on hold waiting for these guys to get me some answers. They told me 'I will process the refund and send you an email', but never did. Finally after demanding a refund while on the phone, my refund was finally given to me by Michael. Michael is the only dude working at thmotorsports with a brain. Don't order your parts through them, their whole business is run by idiots.

A friend of mine also had a bad experience with them regarding some bride seat rails.

Worst business I have ever dealt with in all of my years on zilvia.
WOW thats so strange. I have had absolutely fantastic experiences with them and have ordered many big ticket items from them (precision turbos, triple disc exedy clutches, SPL parts, etc) and have had nothing but the best from them. Jonathan was the man, he hooked me up on pricing like nobody business and everything was smooth as silk and shipped within days. No complaints here. Excellent customer service from my experience. Mike has taken over for Jonathan and I just dealt with him today on some SPL bushings, seems like a competent guys and calls back when he says he is going to call back. I will DEFINITELY be doing business with them in the near future with no worries. Logan is a good guy there too. I will definitely be purchasing an ATS or KAAZ diff in the near future from them!
JSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote