Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 07-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #121
msanchez
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
msanchez is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Am i the only one having a bad experience with Enjuku? It took almost two weeks for my parts to get to my house (from florida to california) which isnt a big deal. But i only received half the stuff i ordered. The deal went completely through ken via pms and email. I email him about the problem, no reply. So i call enjuku, leave a message, no call back.

Its been over a week since i received the first shipment with half of my parts and i have heard NOTHING back from ken or enjuku.

If my stuff is on backorder, fine. But atleast return my call or email.
msanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2010, 01:11 PM   #122
s14_sr20_silvia
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
s14_sr20_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It is nearing the 4th of July.. that could have something to do with it.

The last order I got from Enjuku I sent probably 20 e-mails back and forth to Ken making sure I was getting exactly what I needed for the project I was working on and never had to wait more than a couple hours to get a reply.
Then when one of the parts I ordered was back ordered they just upgraded me to a Stance version of the same product (which was listed for $70 more) free of charge.
s14_sr20_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:27 AM   #123
msanchez
Zilvia Junkie

Ya Ken was very quick to reply when I was in the ordering process, now that I've had a problem, there has been absolutely no reply.
This is getting a little ridiculous.
I'd like to be able to order the rest of my parts from enjuku, but this may have changed my mind.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #124
s14_sr20_silvia
Leaky Injector

s14_sr20_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
I read somewhere (I think on their 4th of July sale thread) that they'd be out until Tuesday July 6. I've ordered almost every part on my car from them and plan to until it's finished (or I run out of money lol).

The only problem I've ever had is when stuff is backordered and they don't tell you, but I'd say it's just easier to wait it out and ship it when it comes in than to track down everyone who ordered a backordered part to tell them about it.
s14_sr20_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #125
TheGrim
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
TheGrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheGrim
im sure they will get around to it asap. they are all standup guys. mad busy all the time for sure though. it sucks but sometimes orders slip through the cracks. once taken notice of though, itll probably be quickly taken care of.
TheGrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:39 PM   #126
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Csomme is an unknown quantity at this point
Sometimes stuff happens taht are out of both partys hands. I know BG over there, and him and Ken always do the best they can to make sure everyone walks away happy.

Good luck with the situation man.
Csomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #127
deuceforty
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
deuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csomme View Post
Sometimes stuff happens taht are out of both partys hands. I know BG over there, and him and Ken always do the best they can to make sure everyone walks away happy.

quit frontin like you know folks

TWO TONE COUPE FS NC
deuceforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:04 PM   #128
Patrick Bowering
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Patrick Bowering is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have purchased probably 80% of my parts thorugh enjuku and I live in bc canada 6 hours north of vancouver. My parts are always shipped quickly and I have only ever had one small issue and it was fixed and shipped out quickly. I have always dealt with ken and his prices and service are great, iIm sure something has come up and I know they often leave at lunch time. All of the staff are helpfull and capable of clearing things up even if ken was who you originaly dealt with. +1 for enjuku and there service.
Patrick Bowering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:16 AM   #129
msanchez
Zilvia Junkie

enjuku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csomme View Post

thanks man,
I just sent ken another email.
i hope it gets worked out, i know enjuku has a great reputation, which is why i ordered from them in the first place. ill keep everyone updated.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:04 PM   #130
msanchez
Zilvia Junkie

Ken emailed me back soon after my last post. He was apologetic and helpful. I guess my name was mixed up in the ordering process and it was next to impossible to get my contact info. Anyways, everything was cleared up and I am happy to order from them again.
Thanks enjuku.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:38 AM   #131
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Mike - I am glad we were able to get you straighted out. Sorry for the hassle.

Thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:29 AM   #132
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Bought a ISIS turbo manifold from them awhile back for my SR. Shipping/processing time is great and product was great.
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:23 PM   #133
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
enjukuracing.com

I'd like to write this review, to show my appreciation for the guys at enjuku. Recently, they had a free shipping promotion, during the Labor day weekend. Of course being in Hawaii, I didn't think they were going to hook us up. Boy, was I wrong!!! They offered free shipping, on anything that didn't have to go by freight, so I ordered a bunch of stuff. I just want to say thanks, for hooking us Hawaii/PR/AK guys up. So many companies overlook us, when they have sales. We are into cars, just as much as anyone else!! I hope other companies take heed, to what enjuku did. I'm not saying to include us in every sale, due to the fact that shipping items to us IS more expensive. But, I don't think once a year, is going to cause your company to go bankrupt, considering how much we would order. Thanks again enjuku, and I look forward to your next sale that includes us!!
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:40 PM   #134
nismo racer
Zilvia FREAK!

nismo racer is making a name for him/her selfnismo racer is making a name for him/her self
enjuku is awesome! love them and go to them for anything i need for my car. the guy who takes my orders has a hot voice [; hahaha i <3 BG!

PEGASUS
nismo racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:08 PM   #135
Jimbo_Moone
Zilvia Member

Jimbo_Moone is an unknown quantity at this point
Just wanted to throw my support for Enjuku in here. I've ordered everything from driveshaft to overflow tank from these guys. Ordered my AEM wideband O2 sensor and gauge Friday, it was here on Monday. and i got the whole deal shipped to me for less than $200. I love these guys
Jimbo_Moone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #136
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
I've bought my Isis SR20 intake manifold, 02 adapters/ plugs, Isis rear adjustable arms, and a few other odds and ends from Enjuku over the last year. Always easy to deal with, and never any hassle!!!
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:03 PM   #137
TheGrim
Zilvia Junkie

TheGrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TheGrim
still buying tons of parts from them for my s14. service never fails and they always get things shipped asap.
TheGrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:11 PM   #138
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
bought my coils through them for the black friday sale.
GREAT pricing, quick shipping, have used them several times and plan on using them again.
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #139
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
A+
Great with updates/price/shipping. Pretty much what you want in a business.
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #140
msanchez
Zilvia Junkie

More Praise
I recently emailed ken about finding a very specific vacuum fitting for thier isis manifold. NO ONE carries the size and threadpitch for it. I emailed ken about the problem i had encountered. The next email i received from him was a tracking number for the fitting, which he had already sent out.
Customer service is top notch. And Ken, if you're ever in sacramento, shoot me an email.. I owe you a beer.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:01 PM   #141
Lazerface

Trader Rating: (0)
Lazerface is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yet another satisfied customer here. guys were really professional and shipped very fast. great communication too.

A+
Lazerface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:42 PM   #142
Witness
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Witness is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Bought the Isis 3" Straight Tip for 256 shipped good deal glad i took advantage of their special, buying my supsension arm and links from you guys in the future thanks!
Witness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:10 AM   #143
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
received my shuriken battery and Isis SS clutch line. Very satisfied, car fired right up after sitting for almost 2 years.

Looking forward to spending more money with ken.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:08 AM   #144
WESamiss
Leaky Injector

WESamiss is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think in my 4 years of dealing with them that I have ever had a bad experience. I just ordered a bunch of custom stickers, a tie rod kit, and dust boots. Their cutter was down for a few days so, one of the guys up there threw in a bunch of free stickers from his personal collection.
Kevin, probably the best person to deal with there.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:49 AM   #145
freeze2104

freeze2104 is an unknown quantity at this point
just ordered coils and ken helped me pick out everything i needed, even while putting up with my stupid annoying noobie questions. Best place to go for parts imo.. I just wish they sold the works bell hubs and qr's!!!
freeze2104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:01 PM   #146
vboy720
Zilvia Member

vboy720 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to vboy720
Not the first time i ordered there, but was the first time on the phone. I just placed an order today for a short shifter, radiator, and electric fans today from Ken and Enjuku Racing. Ken was super cool and helpful in getting me the parts at an awesome, competitive price. Getting a hold of some of these other store's can be impossible(in...se p.w.r). For probably the fastest, most helpful, best deal, i will always call Enjuku Racing first going forward. wish you guys where in california so i can get my stuff faster! lol
vboy720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:05 PM   #147
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by vboy720 View Post
Not the first time i ordered there, but was the first time on the phone. I just placed an order today for a short shifter, radiator, and electric fans today from Ken and Enjuku Racing. Ken was super cool and helpful in getting me the parts at an awesome, competitive price. Getting a hold of some of these other store's can be impossible(in...se p.w.r). For probably the fastest, most helpful, best deal, i will always call Enjuku Racing first going forward. wish you guys where in california so i can get my stuff faster! lol
Thanks a TON for the positive comments. Sometimes I wish we were in CA also, but then we would have to charge you CA guys like 10million% in sales tax.. ahahahah

thanks again
Ken
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:15 PM   #148
foxystyle
Zilvia Member

foxystyle is an unknown quantity at this point
FASTEST SHIPPING EVER! took one day to ship. still waiting on other parts but im sure they are a couple days away, Ken knows how to take care of our fellow zilvians
foxystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:36 PM   #149
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
I had a friend tell me that he got his parts from enjuku within a few days.. I ordered RUCAS 2 weeks ago which took about almost 2 weeks to arrive to my house... Took a little longer than expected but I didn't need them right away anyways.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:16 PM   #150
unaffiliated240sx
Zilvia Member

unaffiliated240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
I've ordered from enjuku alot lately and BG has taken care of me each and every time. I have nothing but praise for BG and the team at Enjuku. thanks again guys.
unaffiliated240sx is offline   Reply With Quote