Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 03-13-2006, 03:21 PM   #1
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
R&D factory

Recently have bought some parts from him with very great prices! great quality and good customer care. Edward (sp?) who runs that place is a nice guy. I will definetly deal with him in the future. A++

Feedback LINK
Inland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2006, 11:20 PM   #2
dacalac
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
dacalac is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dacalac
Yeah I had my blacktop swap done there and he really is a great guy. He didn't hesitate to go out of his way to help me out when I had a problem unrelated to the swap.
dacalac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 09:28 AM   #3
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd

R&D Factory, and Edward, FAIL. Lousy, lousy service that wasted a lot of my time and money.

My situation is as follows.

January, buy a "front clip" from them, they tell me they are dissasembling it and to pick it up right before they close. I go to their shop around 6, pay the money and they give me a motor, trans, an ecu and some pipes. I get it home, have a few friends look at it and tell me what I'm missing.

The list was nearly 2 pages long, including such necessary items as an intercooler, numerous pipes, an ignitor and the intake piping / box. This was obviously a "piece together" motor set as opposed to a clip like I was told I was buying. Maybe it's my own damn fault for trusting them, but I think that's just bad business.

They give me most of the parts, they refuse to give me a recirculatory valve, hot pipe or a gauge cluster. When asked why not the gauge cluster (even though they had them in stock), they say "that's where the money's at!" (money, which I paid them, thinking it was for a full clip.). Way to be greedy.

Fine, oh well, I screwed up I'll deal with it.

Install the motor, piece together parts that cost me hundreds, now this motorset has cost me over 500$ more than a full front clip. Once again, man up, deal with it. Turn the key, doesnt' fire. Through checks we find the ECU is dead. We install a friends ECU and it fires. He says he'll let me borrow it for a few weeks so I can get this ECU replaced by Ed.

I call Ed, he says he'll replace it next day, give ECU to a friend to return to Ed (I have a dayjob.). Friend comes back with an s14 Blacktop ECU Ed said I could "borrow" and that it'd bolt right up. HAH. Fat chance, doesn't work at all. (Where my confusion lies is that he said he had a Red Top ECU in stock I could have. Where'd that go?).

Ok fine, I'll keep using the red top ECU I'm borrowing (which is broken as well. But the car runs). Ed says he's got another Red Top ECU coming the following weekend, and to meet him at the JTuned meet (which I didn't want to goto.). I goto the meet, stand in the rain 6 hours waiting for him, and call him multiple times. He finally answers and tells me "Oh I'm under a car, I will give it to you tomorrow", one would think this means he actually has an ECU in his possession. Thanks for making me stand in the rain.

Next day, friend calls Ed, he says oh we don't have an ECU for you (What happend to that one you had yesterday??!?!?!). "We have a shipment coming in a week we'll let you know." This was 2 months ago. Numerous calls have been made, basically, just getting the run around. Now my friend's been very gracious in letting me borrow his ECU, but this is too long. Now the ECU is being returned and I have no ECU to run on, unless I want to spend another 200-300$.

It pisses me off to be treated like this, and the only thing I can do in return is pay up the ass for parts twice and write a silly little review on Zilvia that no one will read. It's highly possible they really had some sort of shipping problem, fine, but don't keep lying to me and make me jump through hoops trying to track down this mysterious red top ECU that keeps going in and out of your inventory.

Fail.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 06:59 PM   #4
OnlyZenki
Zilvia Member

OnlyZenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd

R&D Factory, and Edward, FAIL. Lousy, lousy service that wasted a lot of my time and money.

My situation is as follows.

January, buy a "front clip" from them, they tell me they are dissasembling it and to pick it up right before they close. I go to their shop around 6, pay the money and they give me a motor, trans, an ecu and some pipes. I get it home, have a few friends look at it and tell me what I'm missing.

The list was nearly 2 pages long, including such necessary items as an intercooler, numerous pipes, an ignitor and the intake piping / box. This was obviously a "piece together" motor set as opposed to a clip like I was told I was buying. Maybe it's my own damn fault for trusting them, but I think that's just bad business.

They give me most of the parts, they refuse to give me a recirculatory valve, hot pipe or a gauge cluster. When asked why not the gauge cluster (even though they had them in stock), they say "that's where the money's at!" (money, which I paid them, thinking it was for a full clip.). Way to be greedy.

Fine, oh well, I screwed up I'll deal with it.

Install the motor, piece together parts that cost me hundreds, now this motorset has cost me over 500$ more than a full front clip. Once again, man up, deal with it. Turn the key, doesnt' fire. Through checks we find the ECU is dead. We install a friends ECU and it fires. He says he'll let me borrow it for a few weeks so I can get this ECU replaced by Ed.

I call Ed, he says he'll replace it next day, give ECU to a friend to return to Ed (I have a dayjob.). Friend comes back with an s14 Blacktop ECU Ed said I could "borrow" and that it'd bolt right up. HAH. Fat chance, doesn't work at all. (Where my confusion lies is that he said he had a Red Top ECU in stock I could have. Where'd that go?).

Ok fine, I'll keep using the red top ECU I'm borrowing (which is broken as well. But the car runs). Ed says he's got another Red Top ECU coming the following weekend, and to meet him at the JTuned meet (which I didn't want to goto.). I goto the meet, stand in the rain 6 hours waiting for him, and call him multiple times. He finally answers and tells me "Oh I'm under a car, I will give it to you tomorrow", one would think this means he actually has an ECU in his possession. Thanks for making me stand in the rain.

Next day, friend calls Ed, he says oh we don't have an ECU for you (What happend to that one you had yesterday??!?!?!). "We have a shipment coming in a week we'll let you know." This was 2 months ago. Numerous calls have been made, basically, just getting the run around. Now my friend's been very gracious in letting me borrow his ECU, but this is too long. Now the ECU is being returned and I have no ECU to run on, unless I want to spend another 200-300$.

It pisses me off to be treated like this, and the only thing I can do in return is pay up the ass for parts twice and write a silly little review on Zilvia that no one will read. It's highly possible they really had some sort of shipping problem, fine, but don't keep lying to me and make me jump through hoops trying to track down this mysterious red top ECU that keeps going in and out of your inventory.

Fail.
just buy one from the classifies. i see them go from 50 to 150. whats 150 bucks? nada...
OnlyZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 05:55 PM   #5
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
jdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jdm_s14_zenki
dude, edward sucks. check out the thread in the advertiser forum. i wanted 2 swaps done on both MY cars. I dont care about how much it costs as long as its done correctly.

First off, he wanted all cash up front??? wtf is that? ive never been to a shop where they wanted cash up front. In fact, my bottom end is being built right now through BE Customs/LS automotive. Money up front didnt even cross their minds. Edward kept threatening me about money even before the job was done. Even though i thought money up front was weird, i gave him half up front in CASH. AFter the 1st swap, the car didnt run right. I dont know WTF they did, but later realized that both motor mounts werent even torqued down. There was no water in the radiator. THEY PUT MY BUMPER ON TOP OF MY CAR AND SCRATCHED THE SHIT OUT OF IT. MY BEAUTIFUL S14.5!!

Ok, thats the first swap.

The 2nd swap, s14 sr20det in a n s14 zenki chassis. I called ed on the phone, asked him if it was done. He said yes its done and runs perfect. Then he says wtf my money. Hes an asshole. So i said, I paid you half up front before you even touched the cars, i'll pay you the rest as soon as i know the works complete. I sent the tow truck over to pick up the car (there was no front end on the car so i cant drive it, i had the tow truck tow the car to my local body shop, who are also my good friends.)

When i got to the body shop. The car did NOT start at all!! AND AGAIN THE MOTOR MOUNTS WERE LOOSE. THE FUEL PUMP WASNT WIRED RIGHT EITHER.

SO I call ed. again. WTF IS UP WITH MY CAR! HE LIED TO ME! HE SAYS IT RUNS PERFECT! so then his mechanic tells me "watch out for Ed man, hes no good" so i waited and waited, finally, the mechanic comes on his own time and fixes the fuel pump issue. ED TOLD ME IT WASNT HIS PROBLEM SO I HAD TO GET HIS MECHANIC TO DO THE WORK BY HIMSELF. SO GUESS WHAT?? The remaining balance that I owed, i paid personally to the mechanic that helped me out. and told ED to fuck off.

He proceded to threaten me over and over again. And i got sick of his attitude towards me. So, I went down there with my cuzin whos not as nice as I am. Ed got scared and appologized over and over again. I guess cus he thought that my cuzin was going to kill him (which he might have).

So i THOUGHT that was the end of it. BUT NOOOOOO!!!

SOMEHOW, He found out where my body shop was. probably the mechanic told him. So, he went down there, told my body shop that hes there to fix the car. The when they werent looking, dropped a whole box of sugar in my gastank. Didnt find out till a couple weeks later when my fuel pumps kept going out. Finally noticed the sugar, and believe me, there was ALOT.

Paid a shop to drop the fuel tank and clean it out along with the fuel lines and injector service.

At that point, I wanted to kill him. But I decided to be a bigger and better man and just let it go.

Well, now Ed is losing his business, not just from me, but other people that had bad experiences there.

He also told me he has a radiator core support thats in perfect condition. I almost bought it till his mechanic called me and told me he was lying about it and the core support was heavily damaged.

I dont know what this guys problem is, but if anyone is considering using this company, dont trust him for a minute. Watch urself. Ive also heard that he replaces your parts with old parts while the car is there so that you wont notice.

Anyways, that is my experience with R&D Factory.

FUCK YOU EDWARD.
jdm_s14_zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 07:24 PM   #6
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Holy shit dude if this story isnt bullshit I highly suggest calling Consumer affairs and and report those assholes. That shop deserves to be closed the hell down forever, thats not cool putting sugar in someones gas tank at all.
Ricks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 07:55 PM   #7
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

jdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of light
it happened maybe about a year ago..and everything was done on a cash basis..you know how that works..no taxes ect ect.. his mechanic was my friend and he hooked me up..

If i were to take it to consumer affairs they would probably need proof, all i have is a receipt from the shop that dropped my gas tank...and i dont even know where that receipt is anymore..id have to do a crazy search for it..

besides, im pretty much over it. but gotta spread the word to others. i think if i tell others what happened, that will damage his business enough at least with the 240 people.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:09 PM   #8
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Recipt or not you still might have a chance to screw him as long as you hava a witness that was either with you or something im sure those agency's can send someone like an inspector or someones to find on small tid bit of crap and they will cite him. Trust me The BBB or Consumer affairs will jump on this case fast as long as you and some other people are willing all to join up and testify against R&D. My parents own appartments and the scumms that live there are allways trying to screw my parents over small things and it just takes one call to the right people and they start asking the landloard whats going on. Its not that we do illegal crap its just that people are haters when you raise there rent.
Ricks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:21 PM   #9
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

if he doesnt appoligize to me, hes gonna have a much bigger problem then either the BBB or Consumer affairs.

All i want is for him to say sorry. Thats it.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:12 PM   #10
<3MyRiceRocKet
Leaky Injector

<3MyRiceRocKet is an unknown quantity at this point
Man you kept at your story, good info. I will not be going to him. Thanks bro! As good as the price sounds, I will hold off and KA-T!! There's so many good and bad sides to this shop, wheres the middle ground in all this? ED! heh
<3MyRiceRocKet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:29 PM   #11
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

i blew a piston and some piston rings. i towed my car to LS Auto (LS auto isnt actually working on it, its their partner shop next door. LS auto doesnt do customer cars anymore...just the Falken drift cars and stuff.)

It will be done by friday. They are installing new arp studs, piston rings, pistons, remachining the head as well as leak down ect. making sure valves are good and everything. Installing nismo thermastat, ALL new gaskets, and retune my cam gear timing with my built head and stuff. DOPE place, LS auto uses them for block work and headwork, BE customs also uses them. From what i hear, they are awesome. Hopefully everything pans out. They are doing all this for $600 labor. Im providing the parts that i got from phase2. Phase 2 is AWESOME as well. They had ALL the parts I needed in stock (keep in mind that this is an s14 blacktop). I got a wayy cheaper price from another shop that also had in stock. Phase2 called me and said they will beat their prices. and not only did they beat it, they killed it. SO PHase2 is the chit.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:33 PM   #12
<3MyRiceRocKet
Leaky Injector

Ls auto's neighbor shop, would you be able to get me their number? Plan to do rebuild down the line and do not know who can in so-cal. Hey, you might just refer someone! haha
Old 04-19-2006, 10:07 PM   #13
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

ya i got the #. I cant give on this thread cus Ed might go to the shop and pour sugar in my tank or something along those lines., ill pm the # to you.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:15 AM   #14
redsuns3838
Zilvia Addict

redsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to redsuns3838
well i had a bad experience with my wiring on my S14 and it ran off three cylinders and wiring harness was ghetto as fuck. timing was way off..

so i drove it to R&D factory, sat there for 3-4 hours while they trouble shot the car, they being edward and ken, finally they timed it, it didnt work, timed it again (the proper way both times) but pull out the CAS and adjust it, put it back in. everything has worked since. they charged me like 2 hrs of labor rate.

then i told them i wanted a S14 wiring harness redone since mine was crap, they used a harness they had laying around at the shop, pre wired it (by ken) 2 days later i drove up there, swapped it out, everything ran great.

they never asked for cash upfront from me. only after they had fixed what they promised.
im sorry that you had a bad experience with them. and im not calling you a liar either. just posting my opinion of R & D factory. they were nice to me, reasonable prices, and never mentioned money until everything was done and i handed it over to them.
this was all a while ago tho, who knows? maybe edwards changed? i dunno.

Ken is the wiring guy, he does a great job...i dont know if hes still working there tho, anyone know?

also i came up one day cuz i was running lean and edward checked out some stuff on the car , gave me some advice, took about an hour or so. didnt charge me a cent. so he seemed pretty nice to me.
thats too bad theres so many ppl who had bad experiences though.
redsuns3838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:38 AM   #15
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

i know ken, he is the mechanic that was telling me edward is no good. he was the one that gave me a heads up on the bad radiator support, and he was the one that told me that Edward put the sugar in my tank. He drives a red ae86 and does wiring services on the side as well. he sold me my first s14 with my blacktop motor. ive known him much longer then he has been working at r & d. i havent talked to him for a while though and i dont know if he still works there. ken is a good guy. hes always tried to help me and he was always cool when my payments for the car he sold me were late..lol. if he still works at r & d, edward should pay him more cus ken is all hes got. sorry ken if you read this...i dont mean to rat on you cus i know ed will read this...but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:22 AM   #16
efextasy
Zilvia Member

efextasy is an unknown quantity at this point
LS automotive good shop!!
installed in 2003 and still running strong in 2006
woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
efextasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 03:05 AM   #17
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
It's crazy all the bad stories I'm hearing about Ed and R&D. If I heard this before I was thinking of doing my swap I might have taken it to another shop. I'm here to say I had a swap done by R&D around Nov 05 and the whole experence was great. I got a s13 blacktop in my 92 coupe which took just over a week(as Ed had promised it would take). The only thing that wasn't right was the water temp gage was inop. Ed had the problem fixed and didn't charge me (as he should). I paid 3300 bucks turn-key with a greddy elbow included. The motor was clean and the service was great. I've seen him at a few events and he always remembers my name. When I talk to him about parts he's always down to give me a price break. Speaking from my dealings with R&D I can only say I was treated right and got a killer price.
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 04:19 AM   #18
<3MyRiceRocKet
Leaky Injector

Can we come to conclusions about this character that seems to treat certain people bad? I do not want to say but be it external characteristics or even the customers attitude??? Maybe some of you catch them at a bad time, who knows. I just can't see how a person can be terrible and good to people... There HAS to be a reason for the mis-treatment...Any words? Time to bust some psychology up in zilvia. Damn english classes, hahaha.
Old 04-20-2006, 09:52 AM   #19
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
I was extremely curteous, always did what he asked, went where he wanted me to go, never said any bad words to him. But after 3 months of acting nice, I'm done with it. All he had to do was be honest and just tell me he's not going to give me a replacement ECU, not lead me on like a dick.

Fuck Ed.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 10:14 AM   #20
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

ken did work there at first. then he started to do wiring. when i first started my dealings with ed, he was doing an mr2 swap and a redtop swap. he worked there from 8-5 but then ken would always complain about the pay. so i guess he quit? now he does wiring? i havent talked to him since all this crap.
Ed might be nice to people, but to me he was a dick. and i gave him half cash up front. i never did anything rude to him. in fact, i gave him 2 swaps to do. i shouldve been treated like gold man. like anyother customer/
Old 04-21-2006, 01:51 AM   #21
redsuns3838
Zilvia Addict

redsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the rough
there is no reason to treat anyone badly, if you are the customer you should always be treated well. even if you HATE them and their attitude. if you accept the job, then they should be treated like gold no matter who they are.. <-- one of the things i hate about america and their idea of *customer service*

anyways, ken was always incharge of my stuff since i mainly had wiring issues, and ken was there helping out when I had my trouble shooting problems which ended up being timing. so umm ken +1...
Old 04-21-2006, 05:48 PM   #22
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

kens cool, Edward sucks, and its too bad that edward is the owner of R & D
Old 05-10-2006, 04:06 PM   #23
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
from MY experience,

i recommend the shop for swap/parts/service
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 04:18 PM   #24
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
R&D Factory = No x 1,000,000 + 10. i dont recommend them for anything whatsoever.
kensreliableb18b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 06:53 PM   #25
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
well ive only dealt with him twice and both have been great. but then again in never got any swaps done there. who knows..

Feedback LINK
Old 05-11-2006, 07:57 PM   #26
redsuns3838
Zilvia Addict

kensrialiableb18b you wouldnt happen to be ken from R&D would you? (well i mean ken that USED to be from R&D)
Old 05-12-2006, 10:52 AM   #27
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsuns3838
kensrialiableb18b you wouldnt happen to be ken from R&D would you? (well i mean ken that USED to be from R&D)
nope, im another ken
kensreliableb18b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 02:44 PM   #28
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

I just got some more parts from him on friday and the whole transaction went smooth. plus very good prices.

Feedback LINK
Old 05-16-2006, 03:37 AM   #29
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

getting parts from someone shouldnt be a problem, doing swaps is another story. good to hear though man, at least u didnt get screwed like i did :]
Old 05-16-2006, 03:00 PM   #30
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Im just happy im able to do my own work. Saves me alot of money and troubles with mechanics..... well as long as my transactions with him go smooth, then i can only say good things about them.
sorry to hear about your troubles.

Feedback LINK