Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-12-2020, 09:39 PM   #2791
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Being a loud mouth racist fuck is ban-able too. Maybe count your blessings and shut up about it already.
Old 08-13-2020, 04:06 AM   #2792
keioffice
Zilvia Member

keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Being a loud mouth racist fuck is ban-able too. Maybe count your blessings and shut up about it already.
Never said anything racist Mr. Popo
keioffice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 08:42 AM   #2793
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Says the guy with blackface avatar...
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 11:09 AM   #2794
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Damn, do I need to move this thread to Loud Noises?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 11:59 AM   #2795
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Mr Popo resembles American racist depictions of black people but is 100% disconnected from that culture and tradition. He's also the best character on the show.
Old 08-13-2020, 12:14 PM   #2796
keioffice
Zilvia Member

keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Mr Popo resembles American racist depictions of black people but is 100% disconnected from that culture and tradition. He's also the best character on the show.
100% agree with everything in this post and I am not being sarcastic.
Old 08-13-2020, 03:26 PM   #2797
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
So agreeing with it and calling him Mr. Popo without referring to his avatar is in fact a racist remark even if indirectly coming out. I mean, this isn't really rock science. The shit you're saying treads on the edge of banning which we know you're fishing for. It's pretty obvious. Getting triggered over an IP being exposed is only an issue to you because with that information, your exact location can be leaked. This action of course would mean that someone may pay you a visit to your little shit box of a home, 'mate.'

It's ironic too because even with a VPN, you're on a public forum that will expose said IP because once registered, it pings you with every visit to this page regardless of whatever silly 'wall' you think you have up.

Stop being dense. If you want someone to come to your house and be your friend, specific screenshots can be reposted.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 04:52 PM   #2798
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
...if you think for one second Japan isn?t racist as well you?re mistaken. I can legitimately walk outside to a laundromat that shows black figures walking into a laundromat and white figures coming out the other side.

He?s only the best character in DBZ *Abridged.

Quote:
There is no reciprocity when it comes to these arguments, meaning individuals choose what is and isn’t racist, so neither side will agree and give the other the benefit of the doubt.

I?ve gathered SupaDoopa was in the military and I guess the humor comes with the territory. Y?all can keep trying to burn the witch at the stake if you really feel the need, but please make another thread to discuss the intricacies of race, sexual orientation, and getting shit twisted over the Internet.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:03 PM   #2799
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
So agreeing with it and calling him Mr. Popo without referring to his avatar is in fact a racist remark even if indirectly coming out. I mean, this isn't really rock science. The shit you're saying treads on the edge of banning which we know you're fishing for. It's pretty obvious. Getting triggered over an IP being exposed is only an issue to you because with that information, your exact location can be leaked. This action of course would mean that someone may pay you a visit to your little shit box of a home, 'mate.'

It's ironic too because even with a VPN, you're on a public forum that will expose said IP because once registered, it pings you with every visit to this page regardless of whatever silly 'wall' you think you have up.

Stop being dense. If you want someone to come to your house and be your friend, specific screenshots can be reposted.
I was referring to his/her avatar when saying Mr. Popo. I'm not sure why my "exact location" should be an issue. What is "rock science"?, and why do you care about my "exact location"? You gonna pay me a visit mate? You want to fight me or hurt me because I said something you don't like on a forum? Once the travel ban (not a real ban but forced quarantine) is up I am back to the UK, not sure why it matters though. Sounds like you want to threaten me. Show up at my "exact location", I will hand you a brew geezer. If I said something wrong report me to the mods, otherwise jog on. No one can do shit with an IP but it is shitty for a mod to post it, you sound old.

Last edited by keioffice; 08-14-2020 at 02:39 AM..
Old 08-13-2020, 06:11 PM   #2800
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
This shit never ends in this thread.....i LOVE IT!
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 07:25 PM   #2801
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:

Do they teach proper grammar in boot camp? Thank you for your service.
Old 08-13-2020, 07:37 PM   #2802
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
...if you think for one second Japan isn?t racist as well you?re mistaken. I can legitimately walk outside to a laundromat that shows black figures walking into a laundromat and white figures coming out the other side.
I'm still wondering what this is..
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 07:49 PM   #2803
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I'm still wondering what this is..
Shadows are racist, get with the program.
Old 08-14-2020, 02:31 AM   #2804
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post

He?s only the best character in DBZ *Abridged.

...all these squares make a circle...all these squares make a circle...
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 02:42 PM   #2805
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by keioffice View Post
Do they teach proper grammar in boot camp? Thank you for your service.
It took almost an hour and a half to think of such a clever afterthought? Maybe I'll go back to basic training and see if I left my dictionary in my locker. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:09 PM   #2806
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Dam, i miss highschool
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 07:51 AM   #2807
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

He doesn’t. He was obviously bullied.
Old 08-15-2020, 10:46 AM   #2808
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

He doesn?t. He was obviously bullied.
Old 08-15-2020, 11:42 AM   #2809
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
He doesn?t. He was obviously bullied.
Miffed, leave it out lady
Old 08-16-2020, 11:29 AM   #2810
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
My brother and I were talking about our cars, and he's come to the realization that he wants his E46 M3 restored (by him, over a period of years, although he's doing really, really well for himself and could probably afford to have a shop do it for him).

He doesn't want it to handle better, brake better, accelerate faster, or anything else like that. He wants to make it like-new, because he likes it that way.

I feel the same way about my E36, although I do want to replace my sedan with a slicktop coupe and make it more of an LTW clone.

Horses for courses. Sometimes the factory nails it, usually in higher-end cars. BMW was really good at the ride/handling compromise back then; even the non-M cars tended to be far sportier than the competition.

That said, man I want to build another 240 for street use. I love these cars more than I should and for the cost of a good car, I could finish building a 2.5 short-stroke MFI engine for my 911. The 74k-mile '90 hatch on BaT has such a nice interior compared to the shitbox I bought last year and reminds me of my coupe's interior back in '04.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 09:02 PM   #2811
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Alright, enough of the Commie bullshit. Let's get back on track.

So whatever happen to graphics Itasha cars? Early 2k that shit was taken off.

Now that we have highly advanced computers and printing systems, vinyl up the ass and amazing graphic designers everywhere... No one does it anymore.

Like wise for under glow. Saw the a Silverado with white street glow the other night, first car I've seen rocking something like that in damn near a decade.

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 06:20 AM   #2812
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Wasn't there just a Pegasus Gundam car recently or am I imagining that?
Old 08-17-2020, 08:31 AM   #2813
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Itasha's still around, being perpetuated by weebs who think ahegao sweatshirts are hilarious and who bought Belle Delphine's bath water "as a joke."

They're the ones asking about it on Reddit, at least. If there was an anime based on the 1967 F1 season, I'd probably have anime Jim Clark on my car.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 08:44 AM   #2814
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Alright, enough of the Commie bullshit. Let's get back on track.

So whatever happen to graphics Itasha cars? Early 2k that shit was taken off.

Now that we have highly advanced computers and printing systems, vinyl up the ass and amazing graphic designers everywhere... No one does it anymore.

Like wise for under glow. Saw the a Silverado with white street glow the other night, first car I've seen rocking something like that in damn near a decade.
It's ugly. Doesn't seem that hard to understand.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 09:30 AM   #2815
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
theres still a number of itasha cars in my area.
theres even a honda accord with full itasha I see driving around every few weeks
i'm not weeb enough to recognize any of the characters, but they some big tiddy anime bishes.

*edit* no idea why it duplicated my post like that

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.

Last edited by brndck; 08-17-2020 at 04:41 PM..
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 09:37 AM   #2816
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
I was gonna say..here in CA it's rare, but you do still see cars like that. The underglow also.
Old 08-17-2020, 02:16 PM   #2817
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
theres even a honda accord with full itasha I see driving around every few weeks
i'm not weeb enough to recognize any of the characters, but they some big tiddy anime bishes.

Are you having a stroke?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 02:34 PM   #2818
spooled240
Post Whore!

Zilvia's server is having a stroke
Old 08-17-2020, 03:35 PM   #2819
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
He doesn't want it to handle better, brake better, accelerate faster, or anything else like that. He wants to make it like-new, because he likes it that way.
Preach. This is like, my whole world maaaaaaan.

Also. You can't have an itasha car and not be a fucking weeb. It is scientifically impossible.
Old 08-17-2020, 04:23 PM   #2820
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Are you having a stroke?
I merged all three of his triplicate posts into one instead of deleting them

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote