Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2020, 02:55 PM   #1
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have a mod posting my IP in a thread

Is this allowed, I am using a VPN but is it allowed for a mod to post my IP openly and harrass me?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2020, 03:10 PM   #2
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by keioffice View Post
Is this allowed, I am using a VPN but is it allowed for a mod to post my IP openly and harrass me?
They edited it out. Also message the mods instead of crying like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
Old 08-03-2020, 03:21 PM   #3
keioffice
Zilvia Member

keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
FaLKoN240 posted the IP i was posting on, then deleted it as you can see from the person above. I will admit I am kind of an ass, and I will never post here again but, FaLKoN240 is a mod and posted my IP in public. Nice mods you guys have here
Old 08-03-2020, 03:24 PM   #4
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodameaon View Post
They edited it out. Also message the mods instead of crying like this.
FaLKoN240 is a mod and posted my IP in public, if that isn't against the rules than post yours, she deleted it because she knew it wasn't right to do.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:24 PM   #5
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Sensitive Material

Information deemed sensitive, and not the property of its original owner, or otherwise agreed upon by the original owner, such as phone numbers, social security numbers, VIN numbers, etc. will be deleted and the offending poster will be warned or banned.

Lets see if they hold themselves to their own standards. Probably not tho.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:27 PM   #6
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Sensitive Material

Information deemed sensitive, and not the property of its original owner, or otherwise agreed upon by the original owner, such as phone numbers, social security numbers, VIN numbers, etc. will be deleted and the offending poster will be warned or banned.

Lets see if they hold themselves to their own standards. Probably not tho.
they wont, wish I would have got a screen shot before she deleted it. It was all to do with blm and me just posting a few stats, the mod got mad and posted my IP and also called me a nazi, lmao. It was FaLKoN240, if I said something wrong report me, no reason to try and dox me, but they got really mad and the mod FaLKoN240 posted my IP I was posting from. I am not sure what got her all riled up tbh
Old 08-03-2020, 03:28 PM   #7
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Quote:
they wont, wish I would have got a screen shot before she deleted it. It was all to do with blm and me just posting a few stats, the mod got mad and posted my IP and also called me a nazi, lmao
Falkon responded to you. Also IP is not listed on that rules page.
Quote:

Old 08-03-2020, 03:30 PM   #8
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Quote:
FaLKoN240 is a mod and posted my IP in public, if that isn't against the rules than post yours, she deleted it because she knew it wasn't right to do.
It isn't against the rules to post my own IP. Also my location is listed to the left so you won't end up with any more or less info as IP address doesn't give any data that isn't already there.
Quote:

Old 08-03-2020, 03:31 PM   #9
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Falkon responded to you. Also IP is not listed on that rules page.
FaLKoN240 posted the IP I was posting on. If Mods can just post peoples IPs when they get mad, get new mods. Why do you care anyway you are not FaLKoN240
Old 08-03-2020, 03:32 PM   #10
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
What does "etc." mean dummy?

The screenshot is still there, didnt even fully redact the info
Old 08-03-2020, 03:33 PM   #11
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Quote:
FaLKoN240 posted the IP I was posting on. If Mods can just post peoples IPs when they get mad, get new mods
Falkon posted your IP because you were trying to lie about making another account which actually is against the rules, especially for banned users. So far you are the only one doing things they shouldn't be. Sure might not have been right but its also public info.
Quote:

Old 08-03-2020, 03:34 PM   #12
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Quote:
What does "etc." mean dummy?

The screenshot is still there, didnt even fully redact the info
He doesn't own that IP. Comcast does.
Quote:

Old 08-03-2020, 03:36 PM   #13
zombiewolf513
BANNED

You dont own your phone number either dipshit
Old 08-03-2020, 03:39 PM   #14
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Quote:
You own it a lot more than an IP which can change fairly often. You also have rights to the number and you can transfer it to you as it is registered to you. Your IP is not registered to you have you have no rights to it. Now you want to keep playing around with name calling or realize you are wrong? I bet name calling.
Quote:

Old 08-03-2020, 03:40 PM   #15
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Why are you guys so mad? I pulled some stats up and you all got mad and a mod posted the IP I was posting from, says a lot about you haha
Old 08-03-2020, 03:41 PM   #16
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
You own it a lot more than an IP which can change fairly often. You also have rights to the number and you can transfer it to you as it is registered to you. Your IP is not registered to you have you have no rights to it. Now you want to keep playing around with name calling or realize you are wrong? I bet name calling.
Tell me how I am wrong I am willing to learn
Old 08-03-2020, 03:42 PM   #17
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Ill stick with name calling because youre a disingenuous fucking retard. If its not a big deal, show us all that its not a big deal and post your IP

I didnt get mad. Mods are being grade a assholes. As petty as it is, they dumped my "phlip rep" to zero bc i told him to look in a mirror lol. Soft mfrs
Old 08-03-2020, 03:44 PM   #18
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Falkon posted your IP because you were trying to lie about making another account which actually is against the rules, especially for banned users. So far you are the only one doing things they shouldn't be. Sure might not have been right but its also public info.
she posted that because I posted stats on crime and she got miffed about it. Are Mods allowed to post screenshots of users IPs? Mods? naw I thought so.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:47 PM   #19
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Quote:
Why are you guys so mad? I pulled some stats up and you all got mad and a mod posted the IP I was posting from, says a lot about you haha
Why are you attacking the guy that is defending you?
Quote:

Old 08-03-2020, 05:17 PM   #20
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Still waiting for you to post your IP address, tough guy (zerodameaon)
Old 08-03-2020, 05:25 PM   #21
keioffice
Zilvia Member

FaLKoN240 posted a screen shot of the IP I am posting from, is that what mods do when they get angry? Nice mods here
Old 08-03-2020, 05:31 PM   #22
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Quote:
Still waiting for you to post your IP address, tough guy (zerodameaon)

There you are, as I said you get no more info out of that than I have in my location. Now yours Zombiequeef.
Quote:

Old 08-03-2020, 05:42 PM   #23
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Why would I post mine, again?
You gotta stop eating the shit off those SF streets
Old 08-03-2020, 05:48 PM   #24
keioffice
Zilvia Member

Quote:

There you are, as I said you get no more info out of that than I have in my location. Now yours Zombiequeef.
lmao have fun
Old 08-03-2020, 06:03 PM   #25
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Ive already got him within a 3 mile radius and i havent plugged it in to the real tool yet. Lol people are fucking stupid. Dont worry zero idgaf about you
Old 08-03-2020, 06:05 PM   #26
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Lol mods moved this, but no post in thread.... i luv zilvia more and more everyday
Old 08-03-2020, 06:19 PM   #27
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Come find me Zombiequeef, 3 miles is huge but I am not going anywhere. Why would I eat off the streets, I would much rather just eat at my house while I work from home.

Also post it, it means nothing. IDK why you are so scared about something that is not private info, or do you not understand technology so you are scared of this like it was some tracking chip in your buttplug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Lol mods moved this, but no post in thread.... i luv zilvia more and more everyday
They are doing the right thing, the best thing to do with a child who is having a tantrum is to just ignore them. These guys will either get bored or will get banned making a stupid comment.
Quote:

Old 08-03-2020, 06:30 PM   #28
zombiewolf513
BANNED

I told you. I dont give a fuck about you. Youre just stupid and dont realize the actual implications behind your actions
Old 08-03-2020, 06:43 PM   #29
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Quote:
I told you. I dont give a fuck about you. Youre just stupid and dont realize the actual implications behind your actions
Care to explain them to me? Otherwise you have nothing, you went and put my IP into a IP look up website and saw SF then made up some story about tools. Who do you think you are, russian mob?
Quote:

Old 08-03-2020, 06:51 PM   #30
zombiewolf513
BANNED

You too dense to understand that people work at ISPs? You too dense to understand that people look for excuses to do bad things? Are you so dense that you think you or anyone else is immune to random acts of violence?

This guy seems pretty convinced I am, ask him:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Do you think you're going to what... entice me to drive to AZ to put a mask on a grown man who's throwing a shitfit about having to actually think about the people around him?

Isn't it amazing that a bunch of Russians can fool a bunch of Americans into thinking that they're thinking for themselves and advancing the cause of liberty? Isn't it amazing that there are a bunch of Americans so self-centered and vapid to think that they're thinking for themselves while they're being played like the puppets they are?

You like having those strings pulled, don't you? It makes the decision easier, doesn't it? You don't have to admit that you might be hurting other Americans- you thought it was advancing the cause of freedom! You're just doing what they told you to do!

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”

“Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”

All of the above were Benjamin Franklin too. He wasn't defending liberties so that you can remain ignorant.
Closed Thread