Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 01-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
93nissan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
93nissan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
SWEET Panasport C8 3pc wheels 16x7 et35

I am posting these up for sale or for trade, I will list what trades I am interested in at the bottom. I just don't have them on a car anymore, and figured id see what is out there, or if I can get some cash to help me out right now. They are overall in great shape, with a few minor bends. On 2 wheels they have small bends on the back, that rubbed my strut. I had less that a credit card worth of space so the minor bend had the paint taken off by the strut. They are great wheels, and I can have them fixed for very little, but I figured if someone wants that, then I can do it after, or if someone wants a better deal, they can do it later, or just drive on them how they are. They all hold air without a problem. They could use a good clean, but are over all in great condition. I am looking for $1100 for the wheels, and am open to trades. If you don't like the wheels or don't like the price, please keep it to your self. I don't need to sell these, just seeing what offers I can get. This is a great deal for the wheels. I can ship at buyers expense.

Trades I am looking for are
seats, preferably reclineable, and have to be clean, stock R32,33,34 seats would be great.
S14 coilovers, must be a good brand.
5x114.3 wheels, or maybe other 4x114.3 wheels but most likely not.
Other S14 parts maybe (show me what you have).

Thanks for looking, and let me know what you have.
93nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links